Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (956780 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by aao: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Folks,

Anyone with idea on the pros and cons of StanbicIbtc Guaranteed investment Trust (GIT) as against other money market options offered by others?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
aao:
Folks,

Anyone with idea on the pros and cons of StanbicIbtc Guaranteed investment Trust (GIT) as against other money market options offered by others?

Note: Stanbic GIT is not a money market fund so you cannot compare them. It's in the fixed income category and daily priced. It has offer and bid price which are very close and sometimes the same.
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
He made a huge Investment on the cross so as to make us One with him.

May the crucifixion power of Jesus put an end to all our burdens of life.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Not even death could hold him back after he had made the biggest Investment on the cross that reconciled us as one with him.

May his resurrection power cause us to shine, be fruitful and rise beyond lack.

Happy Easter.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
emmasoft:

Note: Stanbic GIT is not a money market fund so you cannot compare them. It's in the fixed income category and daily priced. It has offer and bid price which are very close and sometimes the same.

Good day, when will the fact sheets for Investment Ones mutual funds for Q1 2021 be ready
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Good day, when will the fact sheets for Investment Ones mutual funds for Q1 2021 be ready

I will find out Sir, but I'm sure it's almost ready and will soon be sent to customers. As usual I will also post it here when it's out.
Re: Mutual Funds by obaze21: 4:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Hello. Great thread here. Anyone had experience with ARM? Especially ease of redemption and customer service. I'll appreciate any information
Re: Mutual Funds by inspiredbelieve: 4:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Hello guys, I am new here.

Please advise - Is Stanbic Ibtc money market mutual funds a good investment? I am thinking of investing in it. Please advise.

Thanks in advance
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2021
obaze21:
Hello. Great thread here. Anyone had experience with ARM? Especially ease of redemption and customer service. I'll appreciate any information

Sorry I have never used ARM but I have read where someone stated in this forum that their redemption and customer service is very good. Though I sent them a mail for enquiries afterwards but didn't get any reply.
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2021
inspiredbelieve:

Please advise - Is Stanbic Ibtc money market mutual funds a good investment? I am thinking of investing in it. Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund is a good investment. Very legal and all that but interms of returns, these days it seems to be about the lowest in that industry. Even when the rate for treasury bill is increasing, their rates is still around 1. something %. Someone has about N5,800,000 there now and his daily returns is just around N160 - 200.

8 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
inspiredbelieve:

Thanks in advance

Going by rates obtainable in mmf generally,
I will recommend Vantage Guaranteed income fund VGIF for you. Rate is better.
Capital and interest are guaranteed.

Check my previous post on VGIF on this thread and Tbills thread for more on VGIF or reach me through the contract on my signature I will send you voice notes explaining more on VGIF.
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
May this Ramadan be successful for all of us and provide us with good health, peace and joy

Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 3:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Good morning,
Is there like a web platform through which I can login/access my FBNQUEST without using the edge app?
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 4:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Boyhood:
Good morning,
Is there like a web platform through which I can login/access my FBNQUEST without using the edge app?

Yes there is. It's called FBNEDGE. Just check playstore for.
Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
freeman67:

Yes there is. It's called FBNEDGE. Just check playstore for.
I meant a website, going to playstore will give me an app installed. What am asking of is a website
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by rinw: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hi Guys, please am try to redeem my fund on VGIF from the Ziing app. It's requesting for a transaction pin, I don't remember creating one. I have tried to reset this pin but the app not seem to be responding. Please is there any other way to redeem funds?
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ramadan Kareem, Our Muslim Brothers and Sisters

How has the month of Ramadan been for you? We hope you’re adjusting accordingly.
We know that Ramadan is a time to be exceedingly generous and charitable, whether with family, friends, or complete strangers. It is also a time set aside to spend with family and friends. Because this period is characterized by almsgiving, dining out and spending time with loved ones, in the spirit of generosity, people tend to overspend.

The season comes with a lot of expenses that can leave you financially drained. However, this tale doesn’t have to be yours. Instead of having to spend excessively because of all the expenses Ramadan comes with, we have curated some tips to help you manage your money effectively and help this Ramadan be different while you indulge in all you want.

You can read about it here

CLICK https://api.ziingit.com/online/register/7914305175 SIGN UP ON ZIING

Love❤
Nick from Team Ziing�

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
rinw:
Hi Guys, please am try to redeem my fund on VGIF from the Ziing app. It's requesting for a transaction pin, I don't remember creating one. I have tried to reset this pin but the app not seem to be responding. Please is there any other way to redeem funds?

As security measures to protect your fund, you are to create a transaction pin on the app before now.

To create a pin, go to your profile scroll down to security details and follow the instructions to create a pin.

Alternatively, send a mail to customer care requesting for a redemption form.
Complete it and send back to them this doesn't require any pin and also allow you to withdraw more than 500k.

With the app the limit is 500k.
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
If this question reflects one of your concerns when it comes to investing, then you should read on.

The first thing to bear in mind is, with investments, there is no such thing as a little investment. You do not need millions to start investing, you can start where you are. Once you've established a savings culture that allows you set a substantial amount aside, and your mindset with regards to investment is intact, then you can invest.

Be sure to grow your skillset to help you earn more, then know what your risk appetite is, before delving into investment. We'll advise beginners to start with a low-risk form of investment such as mutual funds, treasury bills. The reason being that they low risk(there is little to no chance of you losing your money) and they have good returns when allowed to mature for the minimum holding period.

If you are looking for where to begin, our fintech app Ziing can earn you good returns while you save and invest in our variety of funds available. You can begin with as low as one thousand naira and you'll earn up to 14% Return On Investment per annum.
Download the Ziing app here to get started:

https://api.ziingit.com/online/register/7914305175

1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Evagreenfields: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning,

Please does anyone know the best and most effective way that I can fund my Stanbic dollar mutual funds, given the current restriction on dollar payment in Nigeria. I can't buy cash because the holding account does not accept cash.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2021
Evagreenfields:
Good morning,

Please does anyone know the best and most effective way that I can fund my Stanbic dollar mutual funds, given the current restriction on dollar payment in Nigeria. I can't buy cash because the holding account does not accept cash.

Thanks in advance.

I think what you can do is to look for a Bureau de Change that has a dorm account and can help you transfer the amount of dollar you wish to buy. It might come with added charge if possible...

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Evagreenfields: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2021
freeman67:

I think what you can do is to look for a Bureau de Change that has a dorm account and can help you transfer the amount of dollar you wish to buy. It might come with added charge if possible...

Thanks for your quick response. It has actually been quite herculean, the ones I saw said they did not have inflows for Standchart bank. The other 2 keep promising today and tomorrow...I have been on it for about a month now.

I ll keep looking . Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by tenderjunkie: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Evagreenfields:

Thanks for your quick response. It has actually been quite herculean, the ones I saw said they did not have inflows for Standchart bank. The other 2 keep promising today and tomorrow...I have been on it for about a month now.

Or you could use pigg.y--v.est.
They have a dollar saving feature which allows you to transfer to your domiciliary account at a charge of ₦3500.

Their exchange rate is slightly higher than the Black market though. It currently stands at ₦485/usd
Re: Mutual Funds by obaze21: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
freeman67:

Sorry I have never used ARM but I have read where someone stated in this forum that their redemption and customer service is very good. Though I sent them a mail for enquiries afterwards but didn't get any reply.

Thanks. I made enquires and got reply the following day.
Re: Mutual Funds by obaze21: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
emmasoft:

As security measures to protect your fund, you are to create a transaction pin on the app before now.

To create a pin, go to your profile scroll down to security details and follow the instructions to create a pin.

Alternatively, send a mail to customer care requesting for a redemption form.
Complete it and send back to them this doesn't require any pin and also allow you to withdraw more than 500k.

With the app the limit is 500k.

I'm also considering the vgif, but have a concern about ease of redemption. Goin thru d thread, I read someone complain about time taken to get his funds. . .
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2021
obaze21:

I'm also considering the vgif, but have a concern about ease of redemption. Goin thru d thread, I read someone complain about time taken to get his funds. . .

Redemption is easy and operations has greatly improved over time. It takes three working days.
The case you read could be a one off situation and perhaps something went wrong for that particular transaction it doesn't mean that is the rule.

Don't be scared your money is safe, secured and Gurranteed with VGIF. It's fully regulated by SEC.

To register click on the link on my signature.
It's free. It requires just your kyc to be attached to the online form and in 48hrs your account is opened.

You can reach me with the phone number on my signature as well, I can send a voice note explaining more on how VGIF works.
Re: Mutual Funds by Samchi4christ(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2021
Try using Piggyvest dollar saving platform. Check my signature for Piggyvest
Evagreenfields:

Re: Mutual Funds by obaze21: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
emmasoft:

Redemption is easy and operations has greatly improved over time. It takes three working days.
The case you read could be a one off situation and perhaps something went wrong for that particular transaction it doesn't mean that is the rule.

Don't be scared your money is safe, secured and Gurranteed with VGIF. It's fully regulated by SEC.

To register click on the link on my signature.
It's free. It requires just your kyc to be attached to the online form and in 48hrs your account is opened.

You can reach me with the phone number on my signature as well, I can send a voice note explaining more on how VGIF works.

I've clicked but got the error message. dont know if you've seen my chat
Re: Mutual Funds by obaze21: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
your whatsapp no
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
obaze21:

I've clicked but got the error message. dont know if you've seen my chat

You mean the link on my signature? Kindly click again it could be network issue because a prospect just registered with the link few minutes ago.
or chat me up with the number on my signature I can send the link to you on WhatsApp
Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
obaze21:
your whatsapp no

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.