Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (961193 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Buffalowings3(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
I don do shakara like say i wan comot my money for that ecobank

dem dey responsive
Dem don send me thing to fill

But as i reason am say the interest wey i get pass 25% make i hold am dia
And no charges on my withdrawal

I think im ok

Ecobank is good

for now wink
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2018
hilaryxoxo:

I absolutely disagree!!! You cannot compare the demand of an FGN eurobond to that of a mutual fund eurobond - especially considering the fact that its from Investment One. If it was an investment house like stanbic, i can understand. but investment one Nah bro. I advice you not to enter now.

Am not persuading any body to enter or not to enter but am making a case that if FGN Eurobond was over subscribed it implies there is liquidity, and if there is a high level of liquidity there will be the tendency for slipover of funds into other investments mutual funds inclusive regardless of the house managing it so long as they are regulated and have a good past performance.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ImperialCovfefe: 4:23pm On May 03, 2018
hilaryxoxo:
You can reach them here https://investnow.ng/Contact for more info. I am sure their mutual fund is around 9% (annualized)

Hello,

Is the 9% the actual interest yield (net of all deductions and actually credited to you) or the quoted yield?

Regards
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
IHelp:

If the payment has not yet reflected by now, you have to contact the customer care.

thanks bro. I stormed my bank today shout for them like a crazy man n in 1hr they resolved it.
Fidelity has decided to b unfortunate recently
Re: Mutual Funds by anori: 12:52pm On May 04, 2018
CallmeX:

I'm contemplating switching from stanbic mmf to Guaranteed Investment Fund. What is the current interest rate for the guaranteed investment fund?

I have been running a test on both. I put exactly the same amount in both funds and the growth of GIF is relatively similar to MMF but does slightly better by a margin. Given time the gap would widen. GIF over MMF because there's also the yearly dividend.

There's alot more money to be made if you spread your investment across the other funds long term.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by CallmeX: 6:24pm On May 04, 2018
anori:

I have been running a test on both. I put exactly the same amount in both funds and the growth of GIF is relatively similar to MMF but does slightly better by a margin. Given time the gap would widen. GIF over MMF because there's also the yearly dividend.

There's alot more money to be made if you spread your investment across the other funds long term.

What is the dividend rate please
Re: Mutual Funds by CallmeX: 6:31pm On May 04, 2018
How can I check the fund performance rate for all mutual funds asset classes apart from the one I subscribed for? Also what does fund price entail?
Re: Mutual Funds by ThePromoters: 8:27pm On May 04, 2018
Share link to your friends on social media and whatsapp to gain admission into the upcoming Importation Seminar.

Also stand a chance to win a brand new X-Tigi Android phone.

Share this post on your:

- Facebook account

- Instagram account,

- Telegram account,

- Whatsapp account

and any other social media account you have got.

https://www.nairaland.com/4487520/learn-how-earn-over-30000#67284661
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
I am considering this investment one Vintage dollar fund after enough stress to open a dorm... However, afraid is catching me grin because of the recent Naira and Renminbi currency swap deal between Central Bank of Nigeria and People's Bank of China. I do not what the future holds... No clear picture of how it may affect the NGN/USB exchange rate in the nearest future.
Re: Mutual Funds by hilaryxoxo(f): 9:01pm On May 04, 2018
its better for you to invest in an already existing dollar funds than a new fund.

freeman67:
I am considering this investment one Vintage dollar fund after enough stress to open a dorm... However, afraid is catching me grin because of the recent Naira and Renminbi currency swap deal between Central Bank of Nigeria and People's Bank of China. I do not what the future holds... No clear picture of how it may affect the NGN/USB exchange rate in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by SRK1(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2018
Get a chance to work on a BIG ghostwriting project that offers to pay HANDSOMELY!

We are a ghostwriting firm looking for a writer who will win the chance to work on one of our mammoth contracts of the month so far. The project is a ghostwriting of a powerful ebook of about 50,000 word count.

We are looking for an exceptional writer who's capable of writing a lengthy, engaging novel. Someone who has written a full-fledged novel before because some story writing will be involved in this book. In fact, we believe this prerequisite is key in helping us to choose the right person.

We wouldn't like to throw out the budget of this project into the public, but it's a really attractive rate for the right writer. Please apply with your work samples.

You may look out for:
~Payments will be made at milestones
~Trusted ghostwriting agency
~Opportunity to earn a cool passive income
~Opt out anytime
~Friendly agency

Contact at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: Mutual Funds by ImperialCovfefe: 9:43pm On May 04, 2018
freeman67:

The CBN wants exchange rate stability, not necessarily naira appreciation. Any slack would be used to build the reserves.

Long term, still expect the ~8% (annualised) depreciation of the naira against the dollar, noting the inflation rate differentials between both countries.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Kemade2007(f): 9:48am On May 07, 2018
I was trying to top up my Stanbic MMF account this morning but OTP wasn't sent to complete my transaction. Please what could have gone wrong or do I need to reactivate my ATM card again
Re: Mutual Funds by cybertek(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2018
Kemade2007:
I was trying to top up my Stanbic MMF account this morning but OTP wasn't sent to complete my transaction. Please what could have gone wrong or do I need to reactivate my ATM card again

Check ur email and fone.. i never had any ish with that.
Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
cybertek:

Check ur email and fone.. i never had any ish with that.

It has happened to me times without number. But you will eventually receive it maybe after some minutes or even hour. But you'll definitely receive it. Its not a big deal. Just exercise some patience.
Re: Mutual Funds by Kemade2007(f): 1:26pm On May 07, 2018
dotcomnamename:

It has happened to me times without number. But you will eventually receive it maybe after some minutes or even hour. But you'll definitely receive it. Its not a big deal. Just exercise some patience.

Don't mind their network. I have received it even more than one code

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Dayhor: 6:34pm On May 07, 2018
FBN MMF posted 16.64% for Friday. I’m not understanding. Could this, in anyway, be a consequence of their failed TB bid in the last auction?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2018
Dayhor:
FBN MMF posted 16.64% for Friday. I’m not understanding. Could this, in anyway, be a consequence of their failed TB bid in the last auction?

That's high considering rates are nose diving
Re: Mutual Funds by Priceless25: 7:18pm On May 07, 2018
Dayhor:

Saw it and was confused too.. It's an impressive progress from 13.47% to 16.64% considering that it's usually a gradual growth, but what I saw had me refreshing my page so many times just to be sure.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ladasha: 6:13am On May 08, 2018
Guys please I need your thoughts on this:

Am planning on increasing my portfolio to include equity mutual funds. I understand it comes with the risk of capital loss but it promises a high ROI than money market mutual fund.

To those who have invested in it before,

1. Which bank will you advise me to invest in their equity fund?

2. How do I compute the ROI?

Thank you for your time and thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2018
Ladasha:

Am planning on increasing my portfolio to include equity mutual funds. I understand it comes with the risk of capital loss but it promises a high ROI than money market mutual fund.

fund manager not bank
Re: Mutual Funds by jaychubi: 8:16am On May 08, 2018
Ladasha:

I invested in stanbic ibtc balanced fund since January not impressive if u dnt have d patient to wait for years. Money market suits me better as I see appreciation daily.

7 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Adayoung(f): 10:22am On May 08, 2018
dotcomnamename:

pls can u send me the link for online topup for stanbic ibtc mmf
Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 10:24am On May 08, 2018
Adayoung:

You must have an account with Stanbic Assetmanagement. The link will be in your account.
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2018
please, how is stanbic ibtc mmf doing?
Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 11:28am On May 08, 2018
yak:
please, how is stanbic ibtc mmf doing?

Good grin
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Good grin
I mean there latest rate joor. good koor angry
dotcomnamename:

Good grin
I mean there latest rate joor.
Re: Mutual Funds by francdec4(m): 1:14am On May 09, 2018
Have you being able to successfully do it?

Adayoung:

Re: Mutual Funds by CallmeX: 7:15pm On May 10, 2018
Hello. Can I check the fund performance in percentage for stanbic ibtc mutual funds asset classes even though I only have my investment portfolio in mmf. is there a way to view investment performance for other asset classes you haven't invested in?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2018
CallmeX:
Hello. Can I check the fund performance in percentage for stanbic ibtc mutual funds asset classes even though I only have my investment portfolio in mmf. is there a way to view investment performance for other asset classes you haven't invested in?

Yes such information are always available to the public
Re: Mutual Funds by Adayoung(f): 12:50pm On May 11, 2018
francdec4:
Have you being able to successfully do it?

Yes thanks

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by huslerr(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2018
Please, who knows the interest rate for stanbic ibtc mmf?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.