Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (963644 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by beegurl(f): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
eezeribe:

No, you wouldn't have to send anything because the link contains a procedure that includes inputting your account number which automatically indicates a top up.

Thank you so much, you have been so helpful
Re: Mutual Funds by osasuwa011: 3:40am On Jun 25, 2018
pls send a copy to me ; fridayogbeide1@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:15am On Jun 25, 2018
eamodu:
Seen sir.. God bless you sir, thanks
[qpuote author=eezeribe post=68785127] Sent...
You are welcome... God bless you too.
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:15am On Jun 25, 2018
beegurl:

Thank you so much, you have been so helpful
You are welcome...
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:16am On Jun 25, 2018
osasuwa011:
pls send a copy to me ; fridayogbeide1@gmail.com. Thanks
Sent...
Re: Mutual Funds by osasuwa011: 4:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks very much. I have downloaded the forms. Hope I can fill, scan and submit it online without going the bank.
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 5:28am On Jun 25, 2018
osasuwa011:
Thanks very much. I have downloaded the forms. Hope I can fill, scan and submit it online without going the bank.
The one I sent to you is an already filled form, which serves as a guide.
But of course, you can still download the new form, fill, scan and upload as well as evidence of payment without going to any bank.
Re: Mutual Funds by IamtrulyBlessed: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's like they no longer attend to email subscriptions.
eezeribe:

The one I sent to you is an already filled form, which serves as a guide.
But of course, you can still download the new form, fill, scan and upload as well as evidence of payment without going to any bank.
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
It's like they no longer attend to email subscriptions.
Online subscription is quite different from email subscription... I wasn't talking about email subscription which is now obsolete.
Re: Mutual Funds by jpphilips(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ademat7:
Money Market Fund

The AXA Mansard Money Market Mutual Fund is designed for investors with low risk appetite looking to maximize interest income in short-tenored securities. The Fund would be attractive to investors who desire a regular stream of income with minimal risk appetite
Benefits of the Fund

Liquidity:Investors will be able to purchase and sell the Units in the Fund throughout its existence.
Affordability: The Fund represents an investment opportunity that allows investors earn steady income without substantial initial investments.
Professional Management: The portfolio managers are skilled and experienced professionals and will bring this expertise to bear in the management of the Fund.
Performance Monitoring: An Investment Committee will monitor the Fund’s activities and performance on a regular basis.
Accessibility:Easy accessibility to the fund via the use of electronic platforms and debit cards. Transactions in the fund can be conducted via physical and electronic channels.

minimum amount to start with: #2000
current rate:12.86%
you can leave the fund for the number of years that you want

12.86% on paper, by the time you do the maths, you will get far less than that, forget Mansard please.
What are your roll over options? When does it occur?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Ademat7(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
jpphilips:

12.86% on paper, by the time you do the maths, you will get far less than that, forget Mansard please.
What are your roll over options? When does it occur?
quarterly
Re: Mutual Funds by IamtrulyBlessed: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please how is the online subscription (first time) done?
eezeribe:

Online subscription is quite different from email subscription... I wasn't talking about email subscription which is now obsolete.
Re: Mutual Funds by jpphilips(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ademat7:
quarterly

Are you saying there is no monthly roll over option?
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
Please how is the online subscription (first time) done?
Bro, for your first time subscription, I will suggest you complete the process at the nearest branch of stanbic ibtc bank in your area...
To make it even faster, you can print out the forms and fill, before going to bank.by the time you get there, you will only have to submit the form and transfer the amount you intend to start with.
It may not even take you more than 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by IamtrulyBlessed: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Alright, thanks.
eezeribe:

Bro, for your first time subscription, I will suggest you complete the process at the nearest branch of stanbic ibtc bank in your area...
To make it even faster, you can print out the forms and fill, before going to bank.by the time you get there, you will only have to submit the form and transfer the amount you intend to start with.
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
IamtrulyBlessed:
Alright, thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
eezeribe:

or u download the app from the PlayStore. dats wat am using. I have never been to the branch
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
yak:

or u download the app from the PlayStore. dats wat am using. I have never been to the branch
Everybody uses the #appyness which they all downloaded from their respective app stores(ios, playstore or Windows) , just that it may not be handy for some first time subscribers due to the new policies...
Re: Mutual Funds by Nusah09(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Dfavouredone:
Good afternoon to the mutual fund gurus. I have patiently read this thread from the beginning. But I will like to ask some few questions.

1. I observed that the interest rate of top mutual fund managers does not differ too much, so besides the rate, which of:
(a) ARM
(b) Stanbic IBTC or
(c) Investment One, is more suitable to invest in base on:

(i) Good customer service
(ii) Transparency
(iii) Ease of tracking your investment
(iv) Ease to top-up more funds and cash out and
(v) Pay tax-free interest and quick compounding interest to original capital (not waiting till quarterly).

2. Secondly, people here have constantly held the position that Balanced Fund is a better investment choice than MMF for long-term investment even though the interest rate for Balanced Fund is lesser than MMF, can someone explain why. I have attached and asteric the interest rate for both Balanced Fund and MMF for two mutual fund managers (ARM and Stanbic) as at today.

To help me get quality advice, my investment plan is long-term (Maybe 7yrs and compounding the interest) and maybe spread 5m across different of fund type.

Experience gurus, help me with advice to help me opti. mised my portfolio. THanks
. Bros join me and Ugosample on Investment one It is Vantage Balance Fund o for long term investment I like your 7yrs plan o, leave all this mmf jO let them b laughing now while you laugh best in 7yrs later I aedvice to get the book of Robert Kioyosaki "Invesing guide" use 28816 as ur reference no in investment one. Congrat in advance.
Re: Mutual Funds by Jeez2(f): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
eezeribe:
Hello prospective investors, if you are interested in opening a Stanbic IBTC Money market fund, if you need guidance on how to fill the form, I have a PDF copy of an already filled form from STANBIC bank herself, the form serves as a guiding template.
It is free of charge. Happy Sunday.
good afternoon sir, I'll also love to have a copy, thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by crispgg: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why does no one mention AIICO capital MMF? I noticed that they seem to always have the highest return out of all the MMFs.

Re: Mutual Funds by Buffalowings3(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
This people eh AXA and ARM
Why must the amount I'm seeing online is a tad bit lower than what I invested?
Dem should at least let my money just stay the same na. sad sad sad sad
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jeez2:
good afternoon sir, I'll also love to have a copy, thanks
Do well to send a pm or drop an email...
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buffalowings3:
This people eh AXA and ARM Why must the amount I'm seeing online is a tad bit lower than what I invested? Dem should at least let my money just stay the same na. sad sad sad sad
What type of fund did you invest in?
Re: Mutual Funds by Dfavouredone: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nusah09:
. Bros join me and Ugosample on Investment one It is Vantage Balance Fund o for long term investment I like your 7yrs plan o, leave all this mmf jO let them b laughing now while you laugh best in 7yrs later I aedvice to get the book of Robert Kioyosaki "Invesing guide" use 28816 as ur reference no in investment one. Congrat in advance.

Thanks bro. I have a question pls.

What is the advantages of Vantage Balance Fund over MMF. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2018
As a new or prospective investor, always try to seek professional guidance and information, always try to be rational in making investment decisions...
NEVER YOU LET YOUR EMOTIONS GUIDE YOU IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT.
Good morning house...
Re: Mutual Funds by hoebamaa(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Good day Gurus in the house, I 'm young fellow who is looking for a way to expand is financial capability..I have gone thorough some of the articles written here but i still need someone to guide or mentor me on how to go about the investment. Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2018
hoebamaa:
Good day Gurus in the house, I 'm young fellow who is looking for a way to expand is financial capability..I have gone thorough some of the articles written here but i still need someone to guide or mentor me on how to go about the investment. Thanks in Anticipation.
You are welcome.. Which areas do you need guidance and mentorship... We are all here to learn more.
Re: Mutual Funds by hoebamaa(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2018
eezeribe:

You are welcome.. Which areas do you need guidance and mentorship... We are all here to learn more.
I'm a newbie in is area, I want to invest 50k or more than but I'll like to ask a few questions
1. I need a long time investment.
2. Which investors is the best? Base on there interest rate
3. Is it a monthly investment or one time investment?
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
hoebamaa:

I'm a newbie in is area, I want to invest 50k or more than but I'll like to ask a few questions
1. I need a long time investment.
2. Which investors is the best? Base on there interest rate
3. Is it a monthly investment or one time investment?

If you take time to go through the thread, every question you asked has been answered so many times, but I will give you a summary...
You can start with as little as 5k, or as much as your networth.
1)mutual funds are good for long term investments...
2)Stanbic, investment one, ARM, AxA Mansard, FBN holdings, etc
3)Interest rates are calculated per annum, investment could be monthly or one time depending on your goals...
Re: Mutual Funds by jpphilips(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
crispgg:
Why does no one mention AIICO capital MMF? I noticed that they seem to always have the highest return out of all the MMFs.

The thing is; the rates you read from FNM are not actual rates, some will advertise your yield plus their charges as their rates, while some are honest to remove their charges and quote your actual yield. perhaps most folks have tried and realized all that glitters ain't gold reason they backed off.
Re: Mutual Funds by hoebamaa(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2018
eezeribe:

If you take time to go through the thread, every question you asked has been answered so many times, but I will give you a summary...
You can start with as little as 5k, or as much as your networth.
1)mutual funds are good for long term investments...
2)Stanbic, investment one, ARM, AxA Mansard, FBN holdings, etc
3)Interest rates are calculated per annum, investment could be monthly or one time depending on your goals...
Thanks...Can i have your email address or whatapp number,I'll like to contact you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.