Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (959921 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
RalphVwede:
I did top up on July 3 Tuesday 10:48am via Top up link on the stanbic website (which directed me to quickteller). Up till now, my top up hasn't reflected and no acknowledgment from Stanbic.
Am I safe?
You are still safe, but to be on the safer side, you could send a mail notifying them of the transaction details.
I believe you have your top up e-receipt or reference/transaction number...
Re: Mutual Funds by Ghost01(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
RalphVwede:
I did top up on July 3 Tuesday 10:48am via Top up link on the stanbic website (which directed me to quickteller). Up till now, my top up hasn't reflected and no acknowledgment from Stanbic.
Am I safe?
I'm in a similar situation: I did a Top Up last Friday - June 29 - and it is yet to reflect in my balance. I have sent two mails and logged the complaint on their website since Tuesday but I'm yet to get a reply from the Mutual Funds guys. Their SLA for replying mails is really not encouraging.
Re: Mutual Funds by umulobi: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2018
Ghost01:

I'm in a similar situation: I did a Top Up last Friday - June 29 - and it is yet to reflect in my balance. I have sent two mails and logged the complaint on their website since Tuesday but I'm yet to get a reply from the Mutual Funds guys. Their SLA for replying mails is really not encouraging.
It seems these issues are coming up after the IBTC app and website maintenance. Is there anyone in the forum who has successfully top up using the app after their last week maintenance? Please,share your story so that others can learn;that's the essence of this forum.
Re: Mutual Funds by wolzy13(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
I topped up via the stanbic app yesterday around 12pm and when i checked around 8pm it was reflected in my account

umulobi:

It seems these issues are coming up after the IBTC app and website maintenance. Is there anyone in the forum who has successfully top up using the app after their last week maintenance? Please,share your story so that others can learn;that's the essence of this forum.
Re: Mutual Funds by RalphVwede(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2018
eezeribe:

You are still safe, but to be on the safer side, you could send a mail notifying them of the transaction details.
I believe you have your top up e-receipt or reference/transaction number...
Yes. I have the transaction number. I'll go to my Stanbic branch with it. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2018
RalphVwede:

Yes. I have the transaction number. I'll go to my Stanbic branch with it. Thanks
Alright.
Re: Mutual Funds by Nusah09(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dfavouredone:

Thanks bro. I have a question pls.

What is the advantages of Vantage Balance Fund over MMF. Thanks.
VBF is a long term investment, you used It to obtain loan from banks, its pays dividend per annual, n it invest in equity, real estate n mmf go to www.investmentone.com to get more info. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nusah09:
VBF is a long term investment, you used It to obtain loan from banks, its pays dividend per annual, n it invest in equity, real estate n mmf go to www.investmentone.com to get more info. Thanks

It's www.investment-one.com
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
good afternoon and happy Sunday all. I requested to take part of my investment in stanbic ibtc mmf. how long am I to wait for this because I need d cash before Wednesday
Re: Mutual Funds by annalisa(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good evening house, pls I need mutual fund managers that I can open an account with online without me going to their office, I tried investment one but for about three weeks after the form submission and they later requested for my bvn, nothing s been heard from them, pls does anyone know any fund manager that could perform better? thanks

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
annalisa:
Good evening house, pls I need mutual fund managers that I can open an account with online without me going to their office, I tried investment one but for about three weeks after the form submission and they later requested for my bvn, nothing s been heard from them, pls does anyone know any fund manager that could perform better? thanks

Try FBN quest or Axa Mansard
Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
umulobi:

I topped up on friday morning using the app and by evening it reflected.. You should consider topping up before 12pm in order to meet up with the cut off time which is 12am..
Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
yak:
good afternoon and happy Sunday all. I requested to take part of my investment in stanbic ibtc mmf. how long am I to wait for this because I need d cash before Wednesday

You will be credited today sir... All things being equal or latest by tomorrow.. Speaking from my own experience grin though there are times i get the money same day if i request before 8am using the app...
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
dadebayo1:

You will be credited today sir... All things being equal or latest by tomorrow.. Speaking from my own experience grin though there are times i get the money same day if i request before 8am using the app...

thanks Bro. hope it drops
Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
yak:

thanks Bro. hope it drops

Thank you sir...
Re: Mutual Funds by niffylove(f): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
I would love to invest in both stanbic MMF and Investment one MMF. .. pls can you send the pdf forms to Niffy_love@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
niffylove:
I would love to invest in both stanbic MMF and Investment one MMF. .. pls can you send the pdf forms to Niffy_love@yahoo.com. thanks
Check your mail
I will email it to you right away

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by annalisa(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yem0350:

thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by annalisa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yem0350:

thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
dadebayo1:

Thank you sir...
can't believe I just got the alert!! this is another reason to stick with stanbic ibtc mmf
Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 3:01am On Jul 10, 2018
yak:

can't believe I just got the alert!!
this is another reason to stick with stanbic ibtc mmf

All the best sir.., i still prefer stanbicibtc mmf to anyother mmf platform grin
Re: Mutual Funds by Miders(m): 3:55am On Jul 10, 2018
What is the maximum top-up amount stanbicibtc mmf allows via quickteller? Can you do above N1m via quicktelller?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nusah09(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2018
annalisa:
you can chart them up @ facebook search for investment one, their customer service nah asap. They response faster when u message them on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by umulobi: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Miders:
What is the maximum top-up amount stanbicibtc mmf allows via quickteller? Can you do fabove N1m via quicktelller?
Yes,Stanbic Ibtc MMF recently upgraded their maximum top up to N5m via quickteller.
Re: Mutual Funds by naijaobi(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2018
umulobi:

Yes,Stanbic Ibtc MMF recently upgraded their maximum top up to N5m via quickteller.
But I'm not sure its applicable to those who opened their account via mobile app.
Re: Mutual Funds by Miders(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
naijaobi:

But I'm not sure its applicable to those who opened their account via mobile app.

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by Championjosh: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
How to make cool cash through Wakanda.

It's a platform that pays you for every activity you undertake in the website.
you earn in 5 basic ways.

The ways are.

1. WHEN YOU LOGIN THE WEBSITE.

You earn #50 when you login to wakanda website. Most of us don't earn for login Facebook, but wakanda pays you to login.
2. WHEN YOU SHARE POSTS

For every sponsored posts you share from the websote to facebook, you earn #50.

Let's go ahead
3. FOR READING NEWS.

You also earn to read news on the website. For each news you read, you earn #1. You don't even need to read it, just open the link and get your money
But guess what, we all read news on Facebook and other social media without payment.
Say you read up to 250 posts. That's #250 naira just for that day.

Of course no limit to the number of posts you can read.
4. CREATING TOPICS ON THE WEBSITE.

For every topic you create on the website, you earn 100 naira.
It could be daily news, health tips. Just anything reasonable, the company will approve your post and pay you 100 naira for the post you created. So if you are a good writer, you can create as many posts as possible.

Now imagine creating 5 posts. That cool 500 naira.
5. REFERRING

This is another way to earn in Wakanda .

For each person you refer, you earn 1k. Say you refer 10, then you get 10k.

And it's not mandatory to refer.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the link below and register with one time payment of #1,300

https:///2lUW2u8

You will start earning as soon as you make your payment. Wakanda all the way, you will thank you later.
For more enquiry contact
08169568325 (Whatsapp only )
Re: Mutual Funds by Etimocracy(m): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2018
eezeribe:
Hello prospective investors, if you are interested in opening a Stanbic IBTC Money market fund, if you need guidance on how to fill the form, I have a PDF copy of an already filled form from STANBIC bank herself, the form serves as a guiding template.
It is free of charge. Happy Sunday.

Please do well to send the pdf to etimolivino@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Etimocracy:

Please do well to send the pdf to etimolivino@gmail.com. Thanks
Sent..
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yetty78:
Good day house. I am trying to credit my Stanbic IBTC MMF account and I really do not know how to go about it using the app. Using the app do I select "Subscription"? I am new to all this and thank you in advance for your assistance.
Yes, select subscription under funds, then select MMF and follow the prompts....
You can also do top up directly from the website after logging into your account...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.