Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (961734 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Yetty78:

Thanks for your help!
You are welcome
Re: Mutual Funds by olusola11: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I understand that Crodros Capital Milestone Mutual Funds till 2023 are open. Is it a good platform to invest money long term? Please experts in the house, share your thoughts on this. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Ochux01: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Real Estate! Very secure and guaranteed,

A Real Estate Company has a investment scheme that pays 20% in 30 working days!

This is definitely the best investment for you.

Your 100k will yield 20k every 30 working days.

Its a Real Estate Company that owns and manages known Estates on the Island of Lagos. Real office and address, staff and all.

They own and manages landed properties worth billions and so there's no fear of them absconding with investors money as they cannot carry their landed properties on their head to abscond.

for more info, Company name and address,
Call: 07013510007

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ochux01:
Real Estate! Very secure and guaranteed,

A Real Estate Company has a investment scheme that pays 20% in 30 working days!

This is definitely the best investment for you.

Your 100k will yield 20k every 30 working days.

Its a Real Estate Company that owns and manages known Estates on the Island of Lagos. Real office and address, staff and all.

They own and manages landed properties worth billions and so there's no fear of them absconding with investors money as they cannot carry their landed properties on their head to abscond.

for more info, Company name and address,
Call: 07013510007

Thanks.

This one resemble mmm 20% per month grin

8 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by RAY12345(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
eezeribe:

There are some methods :

(1)You can know by logging into your account, via the website (not the app).
Then check your subscription column, if you only have new subscription or top up subscription(s) under the column, it means your interests are not compounding.
But if part of your daily interests are added under your subscription column(with specific dates), it means you are on compounding.

(2)check your net inflow, if the amount you see is only the amount you used to open the mutual fund or the total of all your top ups plus initial capital, it means you are not on compounding.
But if your net inflow is higher than your initial capital plus all your top ups, it means you are on compounding.

If after all you discover you are not on compounding or this method doesn't seem clear to you, just apply for a dividend mandate modification via email or phone, and request for your interests to be reinvested.

Helo boss, i can login without hassle to my SIMMF mobile app but whenever i try to login online, https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/Ssignon, it keeps denying me access, it keeps telling me to change my password, even after inputting a new password of just digits, i keep getting 'The New Password (Must be Number and not less than 7 digits) field is required'.

please what can be the issue?
Re: Mutual Funds by crispgg: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
abeg are my eyes seeing double or not?

AxA Mansard MMF rate is negative

https://fman.com.ng/mutual-fund-price-list/

Re: Mutual Funds by olusola11: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
olusola11:
Hello everyone, I understand that Crodros Capital Milestone Mutual Funds till 2023 are open. Is it a good platform to invest money long term? Please experts in the house, share your thoughts on this. Thanks

Someone should please help respond to this. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
RAY12345:

Helo boss, i can login without hassle to my SIMMF mobile app but whenever i try to login online, https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/Ssignon, it keeps denying me access, it keeps telling me to change my password, even after inputting a new password of just digits, i keep getting 'The New Password (Must be Number and not less than 7 digits) field is required'.

Since you are able to log in successfully using the app,just reset the password on the web, then go to the app and input the new password, you should be fine...
Re: Mutual Funds by SirJohn(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
olusola11:
I'm no expert but why not stick to what has been tested, thats why you have a thread like this where you can read about different experiences which helps guide your decisions on which platform to invest in.
Heres a link to their FAQs its your call finally http://assetmanagement.cordros.com/upload/CMF-2023--2028-FAQs.pdf
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
olusola11:

Someone should please help respond to this. Thanks
I was contacted regarding the Crodos funds for 2023, it is time based and they have given a definite interest rate, but it is only the market indices that will actually determine the interests or yield over the said period,because it is not a fixed bond.
And the fund is actually just starting, so most parameters based on previous performance cannot be used to gauge how well this particular fund will perform.
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
crispgg:
abeg are my eyes seeing double or not?

AxA Mansard MMF rate is negative

https://fman.com.ng/mutual-fund-price-list/

They always mix it up... it's the EIF that's negative
Re: Mutual Funds by gamaliel9: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pls who has used I=INVEST? I saw the app...is it functional?
Re: Mutual Funds by kelvyn7: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2018
RAY12345:

I had this same issue before. but I got a way out of it.
first, the mobile app and the web are supposed to use thesame password but here is the trick...the password on the web works on the mobile but the password on the mobile doesn't work on the web. cos even after your many logins into the app, when you use the mobile it will ask you to reset password as if it's your first time(it's your first time on the web sha)

So just change password as the web is requesting from you...then that same new password works on the app

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by RAY12345(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2018
kelvyn7:

I had this same issue before. but I got a way out of it.
first, the mobile app and the web are supposed to use thesame password but here is the trick...the password on the web works on the mobile but the password on the mobile doesn't work on the web. cos even after your many logins into the app, when you use the mobile it will ask you to reset password as if it's your first time(it's your first time on the web sha)

So just change password as the web is requesting from you...then that same new password works on the app

Much thanks @eezeribe and @kelvyn7
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
RAY12345:

Much thanks @eezeribe and @kelvyn7
You are welcome...
Re: Mutual Funds by Etimocracy(m): 3:59am On Jul 14, 2018
I recently opened a mutual funds account via the stanbic ibtc app. During the registration process, I didn't see the option of reinvesting funds. Does this mean the compounding will be automatic. Ur views clearly needed. Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by Holar09: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=eezeribe post=68776103]Hello prospective investors, if you are interested in opening a Stanbic IBTC Money market fund, if you need guidance on how to fill the form, I have a PDF copy of an already filled form from STANBIC bank herself, the form serves as a guiding template.
It is free of charge. Happy Sunday.

Please sure, akinolaolaide@gmail.com
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sent... @Holar09
Re: Mutual Funds by ojoh002(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Good morning house, how good is The Stanbic IBTC Equity Fund (“SINEF”). Because it has been on the red.
Re: Mutual Funds by Fkforyou(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2018
eezeribe:

Sent... @Holar09

Hello..kindly send to me.

faruk10on10@gmail.com
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2018
ojoh002:
Good morning house, how good is The Stanbic IBTC Equity Fund (“SINEF”). Because it has been on the red.
It's equity based, so you have to consider what it entails.. But there is currently a newer equity based fund within STANBIC that has been out performing SINEF since its inception...

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Fkforyou:

Hello..kindly send to me.
faruk10on10@gmail.com
Sent...
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Etimocracy:
I recently opened a mutual funds account via the stanbic ibtc app. During the registration process, I didn't see the option of reinvesting funds. Does this mean the compounding will be automatic. Ur views clearly needed. Thanks.
Look up on this same page, you will see where the answer to a similar question to yours was given and quoted..
Re:There are some methods :
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Holar09 post=69375748][/quote]

Hamthablow007@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2018
ojoh002:

equity funds have been taking serious bashing and in the run up to the election primaries and elections proper; more bashing is on the way.

But I'll advice to buy with money you can forget about in the interim (say 2 years plus) IF the elections sails through peacefully and the refinery kick starts, you will be in profit

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2018
eezeribe:

It's equity based, so you have to consider what it entails.. But there is currently a newer equity based fund within STANBIC that has been out performing SINEF since its inception...

what's the name pls
Re: Mutual Funds by Fkforyou(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
eezeribe:

Sent...

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by Etimocracy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
eezeribe:

Look up on this same page, you will see where the answer to a similar question to yours was given and quoted..
Re:There are some methods :

I got it. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Etimocracy:

I got it. Thanks
Alright..you are welcome...
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fkforyou:

Thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: Mutual Funds by ojoh002(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ugosample:

equity funds have been taking serious bashing and in the run up to the election primaries and elections proper; more bashing is on the way.

But I'll advice to buy with money you can forget about in the interim (say 2 years plus) IF the elections sails through peacefully and the refinery kick starts, you will be in profit

So if I can't forget the money I should take my money out before is too late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.