Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (957437 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
nevilbot:

Please what is the interest rate on the stanbic mmf. I am thinking of doing it but i need to know the interest rates on or returns. Thanks, i be jjc

The interest rate is not stable between 18% to %14 it depends on a lot of factors.. But you can monitor it daily.. It is calculated daily based on the interest rate daily..
Re: Mutual Funds by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2018
dadebayo1:
I will still recommend anyone who wants to open the stanbic mmf to download the app. You can open an account via the app and operate it via the app without stepping into a bank.. Ttansaction is easy just by following the instructions on the app... You can top up via the app and also withdraw via the app.. No stress at all...

What about a valid ID Card, Utility bill and all ? They don't request for any of those ?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2018
dadebayo1:

The interest rate is not stable between 18% to %14 it depends on a lot of factors.. But you can monitor it daily.. It is calculated daily based on the interest rate daily..

14%

thats very high expectation you have with current market trend
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Toun2nl:
Morning. Is there any penalty or limits for frequent withdrawals in Stanbic MMF?
There's no limits
But incurred charges for frequent withdrawal
Less than 30 days
Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

What about a valid ID Card, Utility bill and all ? They don't request for any of those ?

Through the app all you need is your BVN... No other thing
Re: Mutual Funds by osasuwa011: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hello house, the stanbic mobile app I have doesn't have registration platform. Can anyone please send me link to download the one with registration platform
Re: Mutual Funds by osasuwa011: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hello house, the stanbic mobile app I have doesn't have registration platform. Can anyone please send me link to download the one with registration platform.
Re: Mutual Funds by mercifull(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
xtain7:

That's not a big deal
Tho the online account opening with stanbic asset management is much more easier than visiting any branch to open one
It has some limits
If you truly interested
Just mail me
I will help you out
If you keenly interested ohh
Please do you have the account number for stanbic ibtc mmf ? Kindly post.I need to crosscheck with the one I have.
Re: Mutual Funds by Etimocracy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
osasuwa011:
Hello house, the stanbic mobile app I have doesn't have registration platform. Can anyone please send me link to download the one with registration platform.

The app has a registration portal. You could also use this link https://instantaccount.stanbicibtc.com:9663/?ref=3093A632BEB3BC
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
mercifull:

Please do you have the account number for stanbic ibtc mmf ? Kindly post.I need to crosscheck with the one I have.
For local transfer of funds, kindly find listed below the receiving Bank details:

Receiving Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Bank Location: Walter Carrington Crescent (WCC)
Sort Code: 221150014
Account Name: FIRST TRUSTEES/SIMM
Account number: 9202476223

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mutual Funds by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
dadebayo1:

Through the app all you need is your BVN... No other thing

Wow. That's nice. Does the account created through the app come with a limit ?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Someone said 250k
Re: Mutual Funds by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
Someone said 250k

Thank. I guess it can somehow be upgraded or have the limit removed later in the future by visiting any of their bank Branch ?
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

200k is the maximum you can operate in that online account
Re: Mutual Funds by Toun2nl: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2018
xtain7:

There's no limits
But incurred charges for frequent withdrawal
Less than 30 days

Thank you.
Re: Mutual Funds by osasuwa011: 3:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks very much, the link was indeed helpful. As I have successfully registered. please, Would my password be sent to me because I can't login yet
Re: Mutual Funds by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Thank. I guess it can somehow be upgraded or have the limit removed later in the future by visiting any of their bank Branch ?

Anyone ?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Hello house,

1. Axa mansard or Stanbic mmf Which of the two is the most efficient?? And why?

2. What are the names of their apps on Play store?

3. Can I complete my registration and invest without physically going to the bank??

I will appreciate quick responses as I wish to invest today.

Many thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Annybens1993:
Hello house,

1. Axa mansard or Stanbic mmf Which of the two is the most efficient?? And why?
Efficiency : AXAMansard
Redemption and subscriptions are processed faster than with Stanbic

2. What are the names of their apps on Play store?

Stanbic's app :- Stanbic IBTC
Axa :- Axa Mansard

3. Can I complete my registration and invest without physically going to the bank??

I was able to do that for both but that's because I got in touch with people who sent me the forms and I scanned back to them

You can invest with the app, website , account transfer or 737( for AXAMansard). The short code to invest in Axa MMF is *737*50*AMOUNT *292#

I will appreciate quick responses as I wish to invest today.

Many thanks.

see my answers in bold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Anyone ?
Check the thread and Mention eezribee. I’m not sure I get that username right . He/she should know .
But IMO ,I think you should be able to upgrade it for shure,or maybe they’ll close that one for you and open another one . Idk
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Anyone ?
Yes the limit will be lifted once KYC
Is duly noted
Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

You can witdraw about1m through the app.. And you van top up with about 5million to via the app.. Guess that is still okay.. I have never stepped into any of the branch for any transaction with mmf.. I opened the account via the app and i have been increasing invesment and also withdraw via the app...
Re: Mutual Funds by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
4601CE:
Check the thread and Mention eezribee. I’m not sure I get that username right . He/she should know .
But IMO ,I think you should be able to upgrade it for shure,or maybe they’ll close that one for you and open another one . Idk

xtain7:

Yes the limit will be lifted once KYC
Is duly noted

dadebayo1:

You can witdraw about1m through the app.. And you van top up with about 5million to via the app.. Guess that is still okay.. I have never stepped into any of the branch for any transaction with mmf.. I opened the account via the app and i have been increasing invesment and also withdraw via the app...

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by dadebayo1(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Thanks.

All the best sir..
Re: Mutual Funds by handsomebolanle: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2018
What makes mutual fund more advantageous compared to T-bills??
Re: Mutual Funds by cybertek(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2018
handsomebolanle:
You can invest in bits like savings anything you want
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
AbbyE:

see my answers in bold

thanks wink
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
handsomebolanle:

Better rates for short tenure as compared to Tbills.
Abillty to add in bits and they all run as a single investment unlike Tbills that will have to run independently.
With as little as 5k you can do MMF but you need at least minimum of 100k to buy tbills.
Unless you are buying from secondary market, with tbills you can only buy 90days, 182days and 365days but with mutual funds you can invest for any tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
AbbyE:

see my answers in bold

Hello,

I have completed the registration and have even transferred money to the account...was charged about N500 for depositing undecided

The problem now is the money have not reflected in my account. What should i do
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Annybens1993:

Hello,

I have completed the registration and have even transferred money to the account...was charged about N500 for depositing undecided

The problem now is the money have not reflected in my account. What should i do

Axa mansard?

Did you do a transfer or you paid online?

What time today did you do the payment?
Re: Mutual Funds by mercifull(f): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
I went to stanbic ibtc yesterday and filled the form. Then did funds transfer at my bank and gave them the copy. I realised I made a mistake with the account no so I went back to my bank today to correct it but up to now my account is yet to be debited . What could be the problem?
Re: Mutual Funds by Holar09: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Holar09:
I want to register through the Stanbic App , but its showing me that the maximum amount is #20,000. why?
Please, somebody should answer this

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.