Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (957521 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2018
tblacker:
Hello house, is there any other way to subscribe to Stanbic mmf other than using my debit card information. Is there no means of direct transfer of fund into their account for those of us that are not in 9ja and not with our debit card.

Any alternative please. Thanks

Yes you can make a direct transfer to Stanbic ibtc acc
For local transfer of funds, kindly find listed below the receiving Bank details:

Receiving Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Bank Location: Walter Carrington Crescent (WCC)
Sort Code: 221150014
Account Name: FIRST TRUSTEES/SIMM
Account number: 9202476223

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2018
4601CE:

Hi … I was checking out my app and when I clicked on redemption I saw something like security answer.
I don’t remember setting up anything like security question or answer.
How do I go about it?
You maybe you might forgotten
The possible way out is to call the customer service
0700MUTUALFUNDS(0700688825 38637)
Tell them to reset the security question
Immediately they will
Once it's done
Then you now put in the security question of your Choice
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
xtain7:

You maybe you might forgotten
The possible way out is to call the customer service
0700MUTUALFUNDS(0700688825 38637)
Tell them to reset the security question
Immediately they will
Once it's done
Then you now put in the security question of your Choice
Thank you .
I just got off the phone and the representative said I should log on to stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com
I got a response to the email I sent earlier almost immediately too .and it says I don’t have a security question yet and I should log on to the same website to set it.
There’s nothing on that web page .
Here’s what I saw there

Re: Mutual Funds by r4blessing: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
4601CE:
Thank you .
I just got off the phone and the representative said I should log on to stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com
I got a response to the email I sent earlier almost immediately too .and it says I don’t have a security question yet and I should log on to the same website to set it.
Here’s what I saw there
click on individual/joint account and just follow the steps
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
4601CE:
Thank you .
Here’s what I saw there

Okay noted click on tha option pointed with the arrow after which you input your login details
Then follow suit by changing up the security question

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
r4blessing:
click on individual/joint account and just follow the steps
xtain7:

Okay noted click on tha option pointed with the arrow after which you input your login details
Then follow suit by changing up the security question
Thank you very much . I’m good now smiley

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by irookie(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Is it necessary to fill another application form to buy more funds with SIBTC

I already have MMF subscription and wanted to susbcribe to BOND Funds. Walked into their bank and the account officer asked me to fill another set of forms. Sent a mail to their customer care and they also sent me same form.

Since I have a savings and existing MMF account with SIBTC, why should I fill the form again? I think I should just made a transfer to the required new Funds account number.

Has anyone have this experience with SIBTC and is it the norms with them
Re: Mutual Funds by od4life(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hi guys...I went to the branch office of Stanbic bank to redeem part of my mutual funds on Monday. My mutual funds account has been debited but I'm yet to be credited for the said sum on my normal savings account. What do I do about it? Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by od4life(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
od4life:
Hi guys...I went to the branch office of Stanbic bank to redeem part of my mutual funds on Monday. My mutual funds account has been debited but I'm yet to be credited for the said sum on my normal savings account. What do I do about it? Thanks.
Just received a credit alert for the said sum. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by haibe(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
od4life:

Just received a credit alert for the said sum. Thanks guys.

Did you decide which bank the fund was redeemed to?
Re: Mutual Funds by od4life(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
haibe:

Did you decide which bank the fund was redeemed to?
Yes I did.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
irookie:

I already have MMF subscription and wanted to susbcribe to BOND Funds. Walked into their bank and the account officer asked me to fill another set of forms. Sent a mail to their customer care and they also sent me same form.

Since I have a savings and existing MMF account with SIBTC, why should I fill the form again? I think I should just made a transfer to the required new Funds account number.

Which of the bond be specific Broh
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
irookie:

1 & 2.. I think the operators (Stanbic IBTC) knows what is necessary for them. Even if you intend to do another MMF sef they may still tell you to fill another form. The only thing they do is to for you is to add all your accounts in one portal. So you can view all of them in you online access.

3. I can't say for sure but somehow. The situation is similar to someone who already has a savings account with a bank and desire to add a current account. You will sure pass through the process of filling another form again.

4. I don't know why they always ask for that anyway but I am sure it's their policy. I think after contacting the bank and calling the customer care it is apparent that that is a requirement. It in the account there post your money to so it is necessary they open it first.

5. Yes the first account I had with them was SGIF. After a while I was'nt pleased with their interest so I needed to change to SIMMF.. I had to go through the process. Also, another time I needed to open do a separate savings other than the SIMMF I already had. Yes I was still asked to fill another of such form. It is normal with them.
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Do not encourage monopoly by discussing only one Money market operator IBTC. Other good ones with better rates abound.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2018
irookie:

I added a bond account through redemption , there's an option in redemption where you select *switch to new funds* . I didn't have to fill a new form. Although it took almost 5 days for the money to reflect in my bond fund

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2018
irookie:

Click on redeem, you'd see the option to switch to new mutual fund , select that

Ensure you have your security answer ready

Then you'd proceed to this page and you'd have the option of selecting the mutual fund you want to buy. As I have already switched funds to Bond fund and Balanced fund, those options are not there but for you , it'll be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by irookie(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2018
freeman67:

1 & 2.. I think the operators (Stanbic IBTC) knows what is necessary for them. Even if you intend to do another MMF sef they may still tell you to fill another form. The only thing they do is to for you is to add all your accounts in one portal. So you can view all of them in you online access.

3. I can't say for sure but somehow. The situation is similar to someone who already has a savings account with a bank and desire to add a current account. You will sure pass through the process of filling another form again.

4. I don't know why they always ask for that anyway but I am sure it's their policy. I think after contacting the bank and calling the customer care it is apparent that that is a requirement. It in the account there post your money to so it is necessary they open it first.

5. Yes the first account I had with them was SGIF. After a while I was'nt pleased with their interest so I needed to change to SIMMF.. I had to go through the process. Also, another time I needed to open do a separate savings other than the SIMMF I already had. Yes I was still asked to fill another of such form. It is normal with them.

Yes I quite agree with you, but this process should be simpler
Re: Mutual Funds by irookie(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2018
AbbyE:

Click on redeem, you'd see the option to switch to new mutual fund , select that

Ensure you have your security answer ready

Then you'd proceed to this page and you'd have the option of selecting the mutual fund you want to buy. As I have already switched funds to Bond fund and Balanced fund, those options are not there but for you , it'll be

Thanks bro!

This solves it. Fast, simple and accurate.

Giving them 5 days to be added.
Re: Mutual Funds by irookie(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Do not encourage monopoly by discussing only one Money market operator IBTC. Other good ones with better rates abound.

Sure bro. I mentioned the name, just to be specific of what my issues are.

If you also have tips on better MMF operators, you can share your experience. I would gladly love to explore other low risk investment.

I have MMF accounts with both SIBTC and investmentone for at least 3 months and I still prefer SIBTC, though they fall my hands in transparency regarding thier management fee and deduction.

Note: I'm a customer and not a bank worker

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by haibe(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
irookie:

Sure bro. I mentioned the name, just to be specific of what my issues are.

If you also have tips on better MMF operators, you can share your experience. I would gladly love to explore other low risk investment.

I have MMF accounts with both SIBTC and investmentone for at least 3 months and I still prefer SIBTC, though they fall my hands in transparency regarding thier management fee and deduction.

Note: I'm a customer and not a bank worker

Can you tell us what the mgt fee and other deduction is? Do they deduct on redemption or on weekly interest accruals
Re: Mutual Funds by AbbyE: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2018
irookie:

Thanks bro!

This solves it. Fast, simple and accurate.

Giving them 5 days to be added.

You are welcome

I am a lady though
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thanks a great deal. Will act on it ASAP!
eezeribe:

Sent...
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
seyisanya:
Thanks a great deal. Will act on it ASAP!
You are welcome...
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
eezeribe:
That's all for now, rate as at close of Monday trading for stanbic ibtc mmf was 11.81...
Where can I check daily trading for Stanbic IBTC MMF and other financial institutions.
Thanks bro.
Hamthablow007@yahoo.com
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
AbbyE:

You are welcome

I am a lady though
Hello ma'am, how efficient are these two i-invest and Axa Mansard?
I need your experience.
I will rather prefer mail (hamthablow007@yahoo.com)
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Mutual Funds by ogedazzle: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Are you looking for a Premium Property with genuine Title and over 150% ROI (Return on Investment) within 12 Months??

Look no further, we present to you a Premium Estate:

QUEENS COURT!

Shapati, Lakowe, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Surrounded by numerous notable Landmarks like: Novare Mall Shoprite (biggest Mall in Lagos), Lakowe Golf Course, Lagos Business School, Green Spring School, Corona School, Caleb British International School, Coscharis Motors, Mayfair Gardens, Beachwood Estate e.t.c.

Promo Price: N5,000,000 per Plot

Title: Certificate of Occupancy

Size: 500sqm

Allocation is Instant.

INFRASTRUCTURES PROVISION
▪Security/Electrified Fence
▪Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Electricity
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c.

For more Information, Inspection and Payment kindly contact or whatsapp:

OGE - 070 3937 5005
Re: Mutual Funds by Deknight45: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Hamthablow:

Where can I check daily trading for Stanbic IBTC MMF and other financial institutions.
Thanks bro.
Hamthablow007@yahoo.com

Go to Funds managers association of Nigeria fman.com.ng
Re: Mutual Funds by Deknight45: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2018
For daily mutual funds prices you can visit fman.com.ng

Re: Mutual Funds by chimex38: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good day folks... I was directed to this page...

I am looking to invest in money market with the little capital i have...
The little i know is that

1. Capital is safe while interest varies and
2. one can start with very little capital like #5000
3. I would like to venture in Stanbic Ibtc.
How profitable are they?
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good day erudite investors and prospectives, I just want to share some information.
There is a special type of savings account that yields interest above the normal savings account.

Most banks such as DIAMOND BANK, STANBIC IBTC, etc operate it.

In stanbic ibtc, it is called MAX YIELD savings account. It accrues an interest of 6.2% per annum if you maintain a minimum balance of 100k per month or make less than four withdrawals in a month.

This kind of account offers a hybrid of flexibility and profitability. You can always withdraw your interest as well as your money, while maintaining your minimum balance.

5 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2018
chimex38:
Good day folks... I was directed to this page...

I am looking to invest in money market with the little capital i have...
The little i know is that

1. Capital is safe while interest varies and
2. one can start with very little capital like #5000
3. I would like to venture in Stanbic Ibtc.
How profitable are they?

Relatively profitable..
Re: Mutual Funds by xtain7: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2018
eezeribe:
Good day erudite investors and prospectives, I just want to share some information.
There is a special type of savings account that yields interest above the normal savings account.

Most banks such as DIAMOND BANK, STANBIC IBTC, etc operate it.

In stanbic ibtc, it is called MAX YIELD savings account. It accrues an interest of 6.2% per annum if you maintain a minimum balance of 100k per month or make less than four withdrawals in a month.

This kind of account offers a hybrid of flexibility and profitability. You can always withdraw your interest as well as your money, while maintaining your minimum balance.

That's nice
Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.