Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (960811 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by texas1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
tblacker:
Hi guys, Is subscription the same thing as top up on the app when trying to increase the fund...

Talking about Stanbic mmf.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by tblacker(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2018
texas1:

Yes

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by lgboks(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2018
For some one new to all this, would you guys suggest investmentone vgif or standbic mmf. Also, if am investing 100,000k, what's the expected interest in a month and 3 months? Guys help for the newbie
Re: Mutual Funds by naijaobi(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2018
lgboks:
For some one new to all this, would you guys suggest investmentone vgif or standbic mmf. Also, if am investing 100,000k, what's the expected interest in a month and 3 months? Guys help for the newbie

Just like you said, for someone new to this, it will do you good if you take time to at least read the first 20 and last 20 pages if this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Jafsent30(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please house have anyone tried this cause i saw it on Sterling bank's atm and i couldn't find a review anywhere

Re: Mutual Funds by NoQualms1(f): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello guys, has anyone being able to get their MMMF account statement using stanbic Mobile app. I've tried several times, a message will be displayed that it has been sent to my mail but I have never received it.

Or is there another way of getting the statement?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
NoQualms1:
Hello guys, has anyone being able to get their MMMF account statement using stanbic Mobile app. I've tried several times, a message will be displayed that it has been sent to my mail but I have never received it.

Or is there another way of getting the statement?

It's easier using www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
You are welcome. I will respond to your mail right now
Please check your mail, your strong help is needed. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hello prospective investors, if you are interested in opening a Stanbic IBTC Money market fund, if you need guidance on how to fill the form, I have a PDF copy of an already filled form from STANBIC bank herself, the form serves as a guiding template.
It is free of charge. Happy Sunday.

I need one hamthablow007@yahoo.com
Thanks brotha.
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:
Hello prospective investors, if you are interested in opening a Stanbic IBTC Money market fund, if you need guidance on how to fill the form, I have a PDF copy of an already filled form from STANBIC bank herself, the form serves as a guiding template.

I need one thanks. Hamthablow007@yahoo.com
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Of course, you can reach me on WhatsApp or email..
Do well to send a pm or drop an email... [/quote]

I wanna have the two. My email Hamthablow007@yahoo.com
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:

Do well to send a pm or drop an email...
I have interest in the two. Hamthablow007@yahoo.com
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hamthablow:

I have interest in the two. .com
I am sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while now, but I have replied your mail.
Re: Mutual Funds by LaIabobo: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:

I am sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while now, I have replied your email right away, if you are facing any challenge with Stanbic, it would be given accelerated attention immediately.

Hello eezeribe, I am equally interested.

Thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
Re: Mutual Funds by LaIabobo: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
4601CE:
tongue tongue
You go be wicked person ooo
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
LaIabobo:

Hello eezeribe, I am equally interested.

pls mention me when you get this, so I can remove my mail.
Thank you
Sent
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
LaIabobo:

You go be wicked person ooo
oya Goan remove your mail. Big man grin
Re: Mutual Funds by Deknight45: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Good morning fellow investors,

For me, AXA Mansard has been good for me though I have MMF investment with IBTC.
My objective is to build up something to fall back to after my retirement apart from my pension.
So far so good.............I can recommend them for people who can take low risk like me.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Geeone20: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Hamthablow:

Do well to send a pm or drop an email...

I wanna have the two. My email Hamthablow007@yahoo.com

Please send the form to greateryou31@gmail.com
Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
BREAKING NEWS

Stanbic IBTC just announced that we can now top up with as much as N5 million naira in our Mutual Funds accounts.

This is what i have been waiting for mennnnn grin

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Ugosample(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:
BREAKING NEWS

Stanbic IBTC just announced that we can now top up with as much as N5 million naira in our Mutual Funds accounts.

This is indeed good news
Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:
BREAKING NEWS

The increase in online top up has been effective for a while now, and we updated that on page 96 of this thread.
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:
As a new or prospective investor, always try to seek professional guidance and information, always try to be rational in making investment decisions...
NEVER YOU LET YOUR EMOTIONS GUIDE YOU IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT.
Good morning house...

Good day brotha, I have invested in Money Market Funds and it is growing gradually.
Is it possible to add more funds into the existing one? If yes how will I go about that?
Re: Mutual Funds by naijaobi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:

The increase in online top up has been effective for a while now, and we updated that on page 96 of this thread.
eezeribe,
Is this option available for those that opened their account via the app?
Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2018
eezeribe:

I did not notice. I just received notification from Stanbic yesterday by email.
Re: Mutual Funds by jayfierce(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2018
I really don't see how increasing the top up to 5m can cause me to celebrate. Some people have already been topping up with that amount long before they made that announcement.

I would rather celebrate an increase in interest rates. I could also celebrate if Stanbic decided to reward loyal customers. It won't kill them to spend a little to say thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by irookie(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2018
jayfierce:
I really don't see how increasing the top up to 5m can cause me to celebrate. Some people have already been topping up with that amount long before they made that announcement.

I would rather celebrate an increase in interest rates. I could also celebrate if Stanbic decided to reward loyal customers. It won't kill them to spend a little to say thank you.

I dey with you jare. Praying one day that i would be able to top up with that amount 5milla... cheesy
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
eezeribe:

We have so many alternatives, if you don't want to use your debit card, you can initiate a direct transfer via Internet or mobile banking...

How do I use direct transfer
Re: Mutual Funds by Hamthablow(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2018
eezeribe:

I am sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while now, but I have replied your mail.

Thanks I got it.
Re: Mutual Funds by jayfierce(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
irookie:

I dey with you jare. Praying one day that i would be able to top up with that amount 5milla... cheesy
cheesy
Re: Mutual Funds by Medallion500: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hamthablow:

I need one hamthablow007@yahoo.com
Thanks brotha.

Pls kindly send a copy to olawalemusab@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.