Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

*can You Date A Neighbour* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *can You Date A Neighbour* (3451 Views)

What A Neighbour Found On His Car Bonet / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: I have dated my neighbour before, and believe me it was a very horrible experience. You end up seeing them at all circumstances. When your happy, frustrated, sad, irritated, angry, depressed etc. It gets annoying when your bumping into your partner ever second of the day when its on a "dating level". The same reason why I won't advise anyone to date a person at their work place. Its not the best!
my dear it depend on d type of enviroment u are. dere are some place were u n ur neighbour cant see each other for a whole month because every one is at his home unless u communicate.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2014
freshness2020: Mine was so horrible I had to appear before a magistrate court on a countless basis (my landlord and the said neighbour's parent, my parents were not left out ) my mama cry taya! Sote I pity her...they warned me to stay clear of the girl, yet the girl nor gree, after the beatings of her life she still wan do hide and seek with me for night! Been younger, my heart skips when I see the girl's parents. Even the girl wasn't afraid of anything! Na me come D̶̲̅ε̲̣y fear! Thank God dat same year I got admission and straight! That was how I escaped her advances! I learnt my lessons the hard way!
pls explain why u had to appear @ the magistrate court wink
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by jennylove7575(f): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: lol so no face me i face u cheesy
In my post the live in the next bungalow opposite us
really? Nothing bad in dating your neighbor in such environment.. I no fit date my next door neighbour inside face me I face u compound. He will know all my movement and he go just dey sex me anyhow and anytime. I won't have my space and he go know all my secrets. too much intrusion and see finish.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by freshness2020: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: pls explain why u had to appear @ the magistrate court wink
Hahahhahahaha! Nothing Oº°˚˚°ºo. ! The girl happens to be the only female child! The parents thought I was the one spoiling the girl not knowing it was the other way round! They just wanted me leave their daughter! Lol!
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
freshness2020:
Hahahhahahaha! Nothing Oº°˚˚°ºo. ! The girl happens to be the only female child! The parents thought I was the one spoiling the girl not knowing it was the other way round! They just wanted me leave their daughter! Lol!
L cheesy L
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Bidex6444(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chop and clean mouth things.......
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bidex6444: Chop and clean mouth things.......
lipsrsealed
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Its a nasty idea...it aint advisable at all...forget abt u gettn to see eachoda everytime,d real shi* is when u start hearing neighbours gossips and sm. re jxt been jealous tho'...dated 2 sis from d same crib b4,dad na lecturer wen strict...but trust me ,it aint a gud xpirience...no real space and u been free in doin watever u feel wen every1 around knows u two..and I love to kiss outside smtimes,so many tins jxt aint gona work...
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by zizazizu: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dating direct neighbour or neighbourhood neighbour is a no no for me. U can quarrel, beef or break up in any nice way. U need space in a relationship except in marriage. Stay away! The extra drama is really unnecessary. It even takes extra temptation for me to befriend a neighbour's friend who doesn't stay in the neighbourhood.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Mimienudles(f): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: pls maturity as in telling the lady not to visit you too often ?
Seeing the lady with a friend who seems like a lover and being mature enough not to walk up to her at that moment to ask who he is
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Mimienudles(f): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why's everyone sounding as Love do not stand a chance? What if those two are in love? They should throw the sweetest o' feeling 'cause they stay close to eachother

1 Like

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mimienudles: Seeing the lady with a friend who seems like a lover and being mature enough not to walk up to her at that moment to ask who he is
ya wink
Cos dating a neighbour and seeing her with one cool dude jealousy can make screw things up undecided

Cos the dude might just be a cousin shocked
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mimienudles: Why's everyone sounding as Love do not stand a chance? What if those two are in love? They should throw the sweetest o' feeling 'cause they stay close to eachother
love stands a chance even chances shocked just that dating a neighbour isn't that simple to do, do u have an experience or near experience cheesy
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by ronald4lif(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: pls did u contain their regular visitations?

Or u purposely told her no to visit you too often undecided

Well this was when both of us were still in uni and lived with our parents. We pay more private visits outside and not in our family home.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
ronald4lif:

Well this was when both of us were still in uni and lived with our parents. We pay more private visits outside and not in our family home.
nice, u guys do ur dates in sch then undecided

Cos home and contunu lol
Una be love birds congrats cheesy
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Medunah: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Course mate, neighbour, colleague is a no no for me
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dating or having a relationship with my neighbour is a no no but if its just u know dat thing, y its kul so sometymes wen d weather is cold or its raining, u just go downstairs nd chase d cold away
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes in nigeria I can date my neighbour living. In the next duplex...but I will not date my neighbour living in face me I face you house...

LOL
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
3cycle
Temigracie
Mrcork
Liability

*can u date ur neighbours undecided *
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: 3cycle
Temigracie
Mrcork
Liability

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: 3cycle
Temigracie
Mrcork
Liability

No, I aint interested in street romance.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Epathra(f): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Neighbour ke? No way! Not even my street,my neighborhood, my department even church parole go need thorough consideration.
Overfamiliarity destroys a relationship faster than dynamite.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
3cycle:

No, I aint interested in street romance.
lol, is it what u termed it lipsrsealed
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by MrCork: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa: seriously guys can you date a neighbour?
There is a girl living directly opposite our house(their gate opposite ours) since they packed-in mid january, i have notice those kinda flashes u guys termed 'greenlight' but i cant date someone whom i would see everyday or visit everyday/often even the bible says not to visit friends often undecided undecided

So guys can you or have u dated a neighbour wink

..wot kinda valgosetick question is this?......if she is light skin....why not? undecided

1 Like

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Slowpois0n: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
chibwike: Not really. Though am having a crush on my Landlord's daughter. Considering dating her
while considering... You could as well be keeping an eye out for another apartment because you never can tell.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrCork:

..wot kinda valgosetick question is this?......if she is light skin....why not? undecided
heheheh u and light skinned eh cheesy
Well she is fairer than the lady on my dp
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Epathra: Neighbour ke? No way! Not even my street,my neighborhood, my department even church parole go need thorough consideration.
Overfamiliarity destroys a relationship faster than dynamite.
loving @ bold wink
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
M too principled when it comes to relationships,Dunno why tho..I cnt imagine mycf dating my Neighbour,to me it sounds akward..we wouldn't appreciate ourselves
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by chidekings(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Slowpois0n: while considering... You could as well be keeping an eye out for another apartment because you never can tell.

never knew that black bullet i gave u,can work wonders.
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Charles4075(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op, make e nor try am ohh.. Your neighbour ke, except you want something make this kind thing happen

Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by lawrenceunaa: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2014
missyhorlah: M too principled when it comes to relationships,Dunno why tho..I cnt imagine mycf dating my Neighbour,to me it sounds akward..we wouldn't appreciate ourselves
ok
Re: *can You Date A Neighbour* by Mimienudles(f): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2014
[quote
author=lawrenceunaa]love stands a chance even chances shocked just that
dating a neighbour isn't that simple to do, do u have an experience or
near experience cheesy[/quote]. yeah, I have an experience. It isn't a good one but I live forward to seeing it grow better and best. I ken't just give up, it hard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Mrcork's Girlfriend / Can This Be True / Things to say when you are on your period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.