Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? (2489 Views)

Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Is It Wrong To Buy Sanitary Pad For A Lady / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Exponental(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2014
I think females like their privacies intact. I will respect dat, but if she needs it urgently, I will surely help.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by dstnd: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2014
Ngirl1: I don't think it's wrong. When I was at home, if I need sanitary pads and I don't have money for it, I simply ask my dad. He'd ask me what I need money for, I'd tell him, he'd give me the money and that's all. Also, I sometimes tell my brothers to help me buy it when they're going to the supermarket and they do. I really don't think it's a big deal.
try yoruba fadas or bf..u go hear padi nko paddy ni
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 22, 2014
Ngirl1: I don't think it's wrong. When I was at home, if I need sanitary pads and I don't have money for it, I simply ask my dad. He'd ask me what I need money for, I'd tell him, he'd give me the money and that's all. Also, I sometimes tell my brothers to help me buy it when they're going to the supermarket and they do. I really don't think it's a big deal.
Me neither.. My Dad has gotten menstrual pads for me on numerous occasions. Its no taboo.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: thread ko, thread ni
good morning
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: good morning
Morning... How was ya night..
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: Morning... How was ya night..
cool,rain is falling here like cray..how about u
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Medunah: I dnt see d biggie in it if its 4rm father to daughter. Buh it doesnt mke sense 4 u to buy a lady sanitary pad wen ur not her partner, jz think of aw awkward it will look. u as my friend, out of all d things can buy in d world 4 me, its sanitary pad that cmes to ur mind *rolls eyes*

Naija girls I hail thee , una don conclude say na gift , so for your tiny mind the only reason a guy would buy something for a lady na say because he wan gi am gift , wetin wrong sef if I buy you pad
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: cool,rain is falling here like cray..how about u
I trust Benin, it rains almost all the time. My night was just fine
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2014
ERCROSS:
c ur mawth like thread kor, thread nii...
No be advice i give u nii..
grin grin grin
Take ya time o
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: I trust Benin, it rains almost all the time. My night was just fine
how do u know so muich about benin?
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Medunah: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Naija girls I hail thee , una don conclude say na gift , so for your tiny mind the only reason a guy would buy something for a lady na say because he wan gi am gift , wetin wrong sef if I buy you pad
A guy who is my frnd can buy it 4 me in a situation whereby am in pains and i send him to buy it 4 me or he is also goin to d place where it is sold nd i ask him to buy it. Buh out of the blues, u jz buy sanitary pad 4 me without bin asked, dats awkward nd unecessary. And who said anytin about gift?
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: how do u know so muich about benin?
I'm from Edo state & I schooled der..
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: how do u know so muich about benin?
I'm from Edo state & I schooled in Benin
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: I'm from Edo state & I schooled in Benin
what school was that? If I may ask
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: what school was that? If I may ask
Fediben(FGGC, Benin) & Uniben.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Intacta: Fediben(FGGC, Benin) & Uniben.
I did not see ur break light in uniben
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
There's ntn wrong in it.
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nsonaso(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Medunah: I dnt see d biggie in it if its 4rm father to daughter. Buh it doesnt mke sense 4 u to buy a lady sanitary pad wen ur not her partner, jz think of aw awkward it will look. u as my friend, out of all d things can buy in d world 4 me, its sanitary pad that cmes to ur mind *rolls eyes*

Laughing in capital LETTERS

Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nsonaso(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
mubarak001: Just wanna ask the house if the above feels so right...if to continue or stop. But, I will definitely not compromise when I start having children (girls).

Your views and comments!

Men... Some things are meant for men why some are meant for women....

To me I think this is meant for women except in the case of abnormal family (mom dead or mom left the child with the father and fast forward, leaving the father to take care of the child alone) then I will advise you to buy for her only when she is still a tin. if she is the understanding type with a matured mind, she will understand that it's because of the love you have for her that makes you do it, knowing fully that you are doing what the mom would have been doing if she is to be around.... (it will even make her miss the mom when ever you buys it for her) considering the fact that buying her sanitary pad alone was not the only parental care you've shown to her as the father

But when she became an adult and can take care of herself please give her money..... And she will buy whatever she wants...

I think it's really embarrassing to buy such thing for an adult except if she asked you to...... And as for me even if you ask me to I wouldn't
Re: To Buy Sanitary Pad For Ladies; Is It A Bad Idea Even As A Father To Daughter? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: I did not see ur break light in uniben
Meaning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Being Snubbed By A Girl before? Share Your Ordeal. / I Believe I'm About To Get Laid / Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.