Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? (2743 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Help! Chima Slapped Me! / She Slapped Me n i messed up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by AfricanApple(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
who dash monkey banana. na only new York u go
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Toeyean1507(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
My two cents; grab those siamese twins on her chest firmly, look straight into her eyes and finally, .................u know d rest. Thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by akraym(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arrange for her to be gang raped

Be a nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by olawhizzy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: I was just coming from new york , and I drove from airport with my range rover sport,but on getting to my house in magodo.. My babe slapped me without even welcoming me . What do I do to her. ?

gv it to her immediately
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
farano: slap her back with your koboko... or are u a learner? tongue
You u do me bad thing that time o sad...wetin i do wey u con ban me na ? Maka why?
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Charles4075(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: I was just coming from new york , and I drove from airport with my range rover sport,but on getting to my house in magodo.. My babe slapped me without even welcoming me . What do I do to her. ?

Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: who dash monkey banana. na only new York u go
I like ur looks...u look so slutty.
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
dolarland: lol. why wont she slap you, imagine the number of girls u are following
As if he can fûck them all....
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
You u do me bad thing that time o sad...wetin i do wey u con ban me na ? Maka why?
ur ban go long this time ohhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by AfricanApple(f): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I like ur looks...u look so slutty.
really? that's nice. I like looking slutty. oniranu omojati jati
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: ur ban go long this time ohhhh
She sef go co-operate na...she no fit do me bad thing again..farano na my paddy na abi farano I lie?
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: really? that's nice. I like looking slutty. oniranu omojati jati
So omo jatijati nie...o ba ti so tele na.
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014

kill her ! kiilllllllllllll her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill killl
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
akraym: Arrange for her to be gang raped

Be a nigga

uhhh i would like that
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by AfricanApple(f): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
So omo jatijati nie...o ba ti so tele na.
wahalai, oloriburuku ni e sha, shey won sheshe yun e le ni yaba left ni. werey
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: wahalai, oloriburuku ni e sha, shey won sheshe yun e le ni yaba left ni. werey
If they born ur papa well u talk wetin u just talk na for english make I embarrass u .....I even dey commend u sey u fine and u still dey insult me on top...instead of make u even thank me. U no fine I swear...ugly thing...even my dog go reject u....
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by AfricanApple(f): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
If they born ur papa well u talk wetin u just talk na for english make I embarrass u .....I even dey commend u sey u fine and u still dey insult me on top...instead of make u even thank me. U no fine I swear...ugly thing...even my dog go reject u....
lmao, e dey pain am o, gaga o. e means say u dey useless, dem just released u from yaba left.

b4, u open dat ur dirty mouth I know say I fine. no jealous me too much eh. I sure say u never see person wey fine reach me for your life before.

infact ignore mode activated. I no need to follow u dey yarn as u dey rant b4 me self begin dey mad
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: lmao, e dey pain am o, gaga o. e means say u dey useless, dem just released u from yaba left.

b4, u open dat ur dirty mouth I know say I fine. no jealous me too much eh. I sure say u never see person wey fine reach me for your life before.

infact ignore mode activated. I no need to follow u dey yarn as u dey rant b4 me self begin dey mad
As they say, the truth is always bitter and it hurts. You are not pretty and don't let anyone deceive you. You are a very ugly girl and that's why boys have been running away from you grin even my dog will reject you.
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ivyluvie2: Man up
is that spanish on ur personal text or French
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by AfricanApple(f): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
As they say, the truth is always bitter and it hurts. You are not pretty and don't let anyone deceive you. You are a very ugly girl and that's why boys have been running away from you grin even my dog will reject you.
yawns....

time to sleep and dream good.
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by pweedyuz(f): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
soo after slapping u,,u told her to wait so as to go seek advice frm nl members
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by GowonAbacha: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: yawns....

time to sleep and dream good.
Sleep and dream good too swettie grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: is that spanish on ur personal text or French
si,es espanol;yes,it is spanish
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by tchigofigo(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
hmmm..
Naija ladies on bbm..
Me: hi, sup grl u luk pretty
lady: no reply
Me: how are u?
Me: u there?
Me: 7758 9635 2449
lady: WOW!!! Thanks, which network?
Me: cartoon network..oloburuku ole ajibole...:-D;-)
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by imagold: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2014
D way u guys post funny pictures here,mehnn I wonder wher u get them frm..hahahah
Chukkasy: bia op......
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by BarbieBlues(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: u must have a bsc in romance
hahaha....you got that right grin wink
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
BarbieBlues:
hahaha....you got that right grin wink
add me on bbm 2B74EFBB
Re: My Girlfriend Slapped Me ,what Do I Do To Her? by Psalmwise(m): 1:05am On Nov 21, 2014
ahnahn ...wet in cum concern NL....garri cost for market wet in concern cnn.....pounded yam get koko wet in concern spoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section / Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble / Do All Men Truly Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.