Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Do All Men Truly Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Men Truly Cheat? (2711 Views)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Men Truly Cheat? by warribadtguy(m): 1:59am On Jun 15, 2015
The reason for this discussion is simply to set correct a wrong notion most ladies are having of guys.
The "Toke" issue was a push for me to write this. Toke as we know or don't know is quite pretty, she even get abi na form accent unto say no be lagos everybody dey Las Las.
Unfortunately for our friend "Toke" she happens to be a vlogger whose interest is in giving advice ladies on how to handle a cheating partner, hopefully she would be able to apply her advice first hand to her own case and heal her hurt. Back to my issue,
ALL MEN CHEAT, yes but not all Men cheat on all women. Lemme clarify my stand point. Every man who cheats has that lady that they would rather die than cheat on. Brothers hope I no lie. And vice versa.. A lady the guy knows fully well he is lucky to have her, a lady that he would rather give his right hand than want to hurt her. LADIES, it's your Job to find such a man. A man that would worship the very ground the soles of your feet step upon. Find him and flourish.
Society has created a pitiable situation where a lady isn't really complete till she is married. Ladies wipe that thought off your mind. You can be what you want to be without a man "case in point miss aruma oteh" pinnacle of her career, not married yet she has achieved.
The longer this mind set of a woman must get married and get married quick lasts the more men are elevated to demigod status. He knows he is scarce commodity what happens then is economics take place. He becomes oga not partner. Learn to love yourself and the right man would come and love you.

2 Likes

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Caseless: 2:03am On Jun 15, 2015
NO

angry angry angry undecided
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2015
NO. Most men are faithful
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by waistaa(f): 2:31am On Jun 15, 2015
as for me its a 50/50 affair,if a man cheats a woman does the same,to all ladies please stop making it look like its the men who commits the sin of cheating,we do ours too. Thank u OP

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by temifisayo(f): 2:44am On Jun 15, 2015
not all men cheat but all men have the tendency to cheating
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Pheals(f): 4:57am On Jun 15, 2015
No oo but to girls who says..read that green words...not a signature because i can't sign on nairaland
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Beesluv: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2015
No, but most do
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by warribadtguy(m): 6:00am On Jun 15, 2015
waistaa:
as for me its a 50/50 affair,if a man cheats a woman does the same,to all ladies please stop making it look like its the men who commits the sin of cheating,we do ours too. Thank u OP

Thank you.. But most ladies would not want to believe that. They always feel all men are dogs. In my opinion, if a lady would be patient and clear minded enough to look around shame would find the guy that would carry her like an egg. But nooo she wants 6packs and someone whose caption on Instagram photo would be "slaying"

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2015
pinkbee:
NO. Most men are faithful
I love you for that answer cheesy grin
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by czarr(m): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2015
....No not all.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2015
A guy is prone to cheat when he possess all the things that make a guy look hot to a girl.

Things That Make A Guy Look Hot To A Lady
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by justmag(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2015
I wish i could but my conscience won't let me. It has me in handcuffs.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by warribadtguy(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2015
juicee1:
A guy is prone to cheat when he possess all the things that make a guy look hot to a girl.

Things That Make A Guy Look Hot To A Lady

When you have that lady you won't dare to hurt bro.. Cheating would be the last thing on your mind

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by warribadtguy(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2015
justmag:
I wish i could but my conscience won't let me. It has me in handcuffs.

Real nigga
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by integrity85(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Nope. I don't do that shit.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by ihatebuhari(f): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Yesssssssss
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2015
I don't cheat.
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
waistaa:
speak of yourself.
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by waistaa(f): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
speak of yourself.
u no sabi english again?
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I love you for that answer cheesy grin
Lol. But it's the truth
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by SmokingGunZ(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
pinkbee:
Lol. But it's the truth
I like girls like you that dont have that stereotyped mindset about guys.
Infact, in Jason Derulo's voice, I want to marry you ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

I like girls like you that dont have that stereotyped mindset about guys.

Infact, in Jason Derulo's voice, I want to marry you ooo grin grin
Hehehe... He will chop off ur head o! Lol. I'm off d market anyway.

99% of my friends are guys. Most of them are faithful. Those of them that cheat, do it because of their gal's f**ked up attitude or they just have fun with gals dat carelessly chase them.
U know some shameless gals would do anything 2 get a made-guy even giving BJ in d club's toilet. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
pinkbee:

Hehehe... He will chop off ur head o! Lol. I'm off d market anyway.

99% of my friends are guys. Most of them are faithful. Those of them that cheat, do it because of their gal's f**ked up attitude or they just have fun with gals dat carelessly chase them.
U know some shameless gals would do anything 2 get a made-guy even giving
BJ in d club's toilet. Lol.

Lool. I know that feeling. grin.

But he wont cut my neck nah cry.

BJ in toilet aint a new thing na

Btw, Do you like in a chicken farm, cos you sure know how to raise cockkss cheesy
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:
NO

angry angry angry undecided

Alhaji
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Caseless: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
rogerdat:

Alhaji

I know you have this... grin
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:

I know you have this... grin

What sir shocked grin
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Caseless: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
rogerdat:

What sir shocked grin

I know who it is. I knew about d account.
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Lool. I know that feeling. grin.

But he wont cut my neck nah cry.

BJ in toilet aint a new thing na

Btw, Do you like in a chicken farm, cos you sure know how to raise cockkss cheesy

Hmn... I'm good at killing cocks with a very SHARP knife. tongue
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:

I know who it is. I knew about d account.

I don't know what you are talking about sir.
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
pinkbee:

Hmn... I'm good at killing cocks with a very SHARP knife. tongue

Ok, the key word is "legs". Can you get to my house so we can spread the word? cheesy wink
Re: Do All Men Truly Cheat? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Ok, the key word is "legs". Can you get to my house so we can spread the word? cheesy wink
Okay. My shadow will be there in a jiffy. She knows ur home address cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Shake Their Yansh Sinfully When They See men Discussn Innocently / Photo: She Needs Advice On Who To Marry / Which Song Remind You Of Your Ex And Why?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.