Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. (3089 Views)

Top 10 Things Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2014
hariorh:
As long as you understand it, I don't think there is any problem. And his choice of words are very clear and easy to understand.
Unless you have something against his post, i don't see how one wouldn't understand the point he is driving at. He already mentioned it several times in the post.
cheesy
The grammar is simple enough. Only a dundee would misunderstand the op. This is exactly what happens when schools decide to 'dash' students extra marks. They turn out to be adults who find it hard to understand simple articles.

4 Likes

Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
@OP:

Wonderful article cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: the point is discipline your child when you need to and allow the child's authorities (teachers) discipline him reasonably.indulging him every time will bring regret later

Thanks.
Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by goldbim(f): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lovely write up!!I work in a sch and at times u wonder what generation of kids we are grooming.is it the parents that does nt care about helping the kids with assignment?or a parent that threatens to lock you up when you correct their kids?funny enough,@d end of the session ,they all want their kids to be awarded overall best student..forgetting the fact that good things don't come cheaply..for goodnesss sake,teaching is a reputable profession !! Some teachers are also not helping matters by. Giving free marks to anychild they tutor @home or that's doing extra lesson with them.I am a teacher,and my reward is here on earth!!!let's check ourselves too!.

1 Like

Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by Twis80(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
hariorh:

As long as you understand it, I don't think there is any problem. And his choice of words are very clear and easy to understand.

Unless you have something against his post, i don't see how one wouldn't understand the point he is driving at. He already mentioned it several times in the post.

cheesy
abeg no mind him.
Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by babestell(f): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Excellent topic OP. Am always fighting my sister on her behaviour to my nephew's teachers.

Spare the rod, spoil the child
Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
The 21st century idealogy....
Re: New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. by justcallbuki(f): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
luv this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do People Say You Look Like? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. / His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.