Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? (8522 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hi guys, I really need your humble and matured responses.

There is this guy I just met, he is really fun to be with and sweeps me off my feet. what thrills me most about him is the way he mimicks whatever I say. He does it with so much love in his voice.

Another thing about this guy is, he calls me beautiful names in our language ( am an Igbo girl and you know how sweet nicknames can be in our native language).

Though he hasn't made his intentions known, so I don't want to make a mistaken and fall for what is not that's why I need your honest advise.

Nelly cares.......
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Sanchez01: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
You are head over heels in love with him, yet he hasn't popped the question yet and he calls you adorable names to which you claim he does with love and special effect. According to you, you just met him and you are head over heels Check it sis, could be infatuation or something.

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by LaurelP(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
I see u like him already
Just keep waiting and also appear interested
But don't ask him out, jst give him some green light!

3 Likes

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Girl, You are falling for a psycho.
I mean why should he be mimicking everything you say?

6 Likes

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Guys it actually crazy but like I said earlier we just met. I don't want all that's happening to confuse me o. Can u imagine, when he called me this afternoon, he spoke to my Mum and really made her laugh.
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
...hmmm....

I strongly advice you take a chill pill first....Guys can be really funny at-times....Since you just met him, maybe he is only trying to be funny...He is trying to making you feel comfortable around him...

**Sighs***....Just be the real you around him...Even if you give him a glaring and obvious green-light...If he wants to ask you out..He will...

And if he does not wanna date you....even if you carry lamp for your head..He wont ask you out at all...

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Trollman, its not like he mimicks all I say na. you are making it sound weird.

You all are a big blessing.
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by chimerase2: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op pls tell me dos sweet names he normally call u in ibo let de man of God start calling u too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
marcnelly: @Trollman, its not like he mimicks all I say na. you are making it sound weird.

You all are a big blessing.

I get it. You meant to say he likes to “tease” you and you both love it. Okay sounds normal.

See, if your heart chooses to fall in Love, you can't do anything about it. Falling in Love is intuitive.

Allow Love to play it's part. Maybe you'd fall together for eachother. Love. kiss
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=TrollMan]

I get it. You meant to say he likes to “tease” you and you both love it. Okay sounds normal.

See, if your heart chooses to fall in Love, you can't do anything about it. Falling in Love is intuitive.

Allow Love to play it's part. Maybe you'd fall together for eachother. Love. kiss[/quote

hmm!!!!
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
He only wanna get in your pant grin
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Tymax(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
See as love dey shack her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Charles4075(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmm, this one is really hard but before I pass by lemme say a few thing. Op, just be yourself and never you fall in love yet without using your brain along with it. If he needs you in his life, he'll surely go for it. As e be so, unto the next thread-----

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by djeezy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Let's wait and see. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Guys, this guy is really weird o...

He just called and was teasing me by calling me those cool names, I was kinda responding in a romantic way (not intentionally tho) and he told me to reserve those responses for my boyfriend.

whats all this sef?

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
marcnelly: Guys, this guy is really weird o...

He just called and was teasing me by calling me those cool names, I was kinda responding in a romantic way (not intentionally tho) and he told me to reserve those responses for my boyfriend.

whats all this sef?

Take heart.
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2014

whats all this sef?
u're totally crazy about d guy. from ur post, I can say this is ur first experience of love. don't make d first move, just continue to give him d green light

P.S. the guy seems childish sha

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Pdizzle(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Love intoxicates, babe don't don't fall too hard.. In case..
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Sanchez01: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2014

whats all this sef?
Trust me Dear, he only told you so as a subtle way of saying 'do you have a boyfriend?' Your response would tell him if to come closer or run away, maybe flirt.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by lawrenceunaa: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
even if u fall head/brea*st over heels shocked for him don't be in a rush to accept to date him
If he inventually ask u out undecided
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by valmunich(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmmm... This one is in love oo grin
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by tobiboss(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Just passing by
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by GowonAbacha: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2014
marcnelly: Hi guys, I really need your humble and matured responses.

There is this guy I just met, he is really fun to be with and sweeps me off my feet. what thrills me most about him is the way he mimicks whatever I say. He does it with so much love in his voice.

Another thing about this guy is, he calls me beautiful names in our language ( am an Igbo girl and you know how sweet nicknames can be in our native language).

Though he hasn't made his intentions known, so I don't want to make a mistaken and fall for what is not that's why I need your honest advise.

Nelly cares.......
He'll soon be mimicking ur cries and moans during sêx grin
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2014
[/color]
GowonAbacha:
He'll soon be mimicking ur cries and moans during sêx grin

you ain't serious o..... what's DAT
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Guys!!!! d drama is unfolding,

am watching calmly and sending ma green light at d same time.

He is really an interesting person to be with, yeah he has a girl friend and I have a boy friend too, so nothing can happen ooooo. but it kinda puzzles me cos all this his moves are questionable o.

Naira landers you guys are the best, I really can't wait for our get together party where I get to meet you all......

kisses......
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by GowonAbacha: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014
marcnelly:
[/color]

you ain't serious o..... what's DAT

Your moans of ecstasy of course....
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
marcnelly: Guys!!!! d drama is unfolding,

He is really an interesting person to be with, yeah he has a girl friend and I have a boy friend too, so nothing can happen ooooo. but it kinda puzzles me cos all this his moves are questionable o.

Naira landers you guys are the best, I really can't wait for our get together party where I get to meet you all......

kisses......

If you are opening threads about him and he is making moves anything can happen.
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by Sanchez01: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014

kisses......
You are welcome, Dearie. Regardless, heaven knows you are in a dicey situation at this point. The two of you belong to different people yet he talks to your mum on the phone From the start, you claimed you were in love (or so I assume), and now you state that nothing can happen between you too. If you wish to swap a partner, my guess is do so, but don't swap for a guy who would dump his girlfriend for you because he may as well end up dumping you for another. Please ponder on this.

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by ollyboy009(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014

kisses......
Fact of this thread, You ar already in love with the guy, hmmm, i am sorry for ur boyfriend. The guy is lusting after you, dont miatake that for love.
Finally, the guy is on dis thread though u dont know his username.
Hahahahaaaa.... he is now re-strategising and methodising on how to........... ***my mouth shut*** wink
Re: If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? by marcnelly: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
ollyboy009:
Fact of this thread, You ar already in love with the guy, hmmm, i am sorry for ur boyfriend. The guy is lusting after you, dont miatake that for love.
Finally, the guy is on dis thread though u dont know his username.
Hahahahaaaa.... he is now re-strategising and methodising on how to........... ***my mouth shut*** wink

na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip / Ladies And Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.