Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (470167 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2006
nna bros, na who dat persin be? angry, make i go rearrange the persin teeth grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2006
Abeg Ugwumba no mind me.All these overgrown babies,once they get small for chest,them go start to misbehave.Agwaram ya ka oga guo akwukwo ya,ocho zie ka onie mu na ndu.can u imagine 16 year old fa!
@ lauryn grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:48am On Sep 12, 2006
You want make I tell you.Ok the person get one kin funny tattoo for arm
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2006
who that be?? plenty people get tattoo for arm naw, abeg more description, biko, plz grin. u no say u go pay me for this work abi? grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by mochafella(m): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2006
lauryn:

who that be?? plenty people get tattoo for arm naw, abeg more description, biko, plz grin.

Na u him dey talk. All this una tit for tat moves. cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2006
Hmmmm Let me see. The person got a tatoo of flying horse, Kinda of wat u see in the clash of the titans.
And yes you will definitely get paid grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2006
Mochafella abeg stay out of this.Go and mocha somewhere else!Tit for tat, hmmmmmm
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:58am On Sep 12, 2006
lauryn:

@ Zulu
so na here u don dey hide your crusty behind , ehn angry angry
n e hoo, how far? angry

My sister how now, sorry I no see you on time. Hope you had a good weekend.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 3:11am On Sep 12, 2006
@ uche
i luv me some Mochalatte grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:34am On Sep 12, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 3:38am On Sep 12, 2006
whats wrong? embarassed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:42am On Sep 12, 2006
You!That is wat is wrong, grin grin grin, Got ya!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2006
Can Naira land produce a couple?
i think it can, What about you,L wink wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 4:55am On Sep 12, 2006
U r not allowed to call me L angry, the name is Lauryn grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2006
You are back.Alleluia!!Did you get my msg from iice,L? wink wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2006
Wow first time I've ever seen you angry Lauryn
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2006
hi zulu.hope you not trying to steal my girl angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2006
she's all yours dude, Lauryn is just a friend on NL that's all
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 5:06am On Sep 12, 2006
hehe grin, bdw, who's ur girl??, how come i never met da chic?
DONT CALL ME L! angry, IF U NO WANT MAKE I SEND ORUNMILA TO MAKE LOVE TO U THIS NITE, JUST RESPECT URSELF ABEG! angry grin

@ Zulu
big bros, how far naw, i miss ur crusty behind sha, how bodi?. i no  angry o, na play i dey grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2006
bros, na so u just dey give me away like awoof abi?, i no blame u, i bin tink sey u get my behind, but anyhoo, have a nice life angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:11am On Sep 12, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2006
My dearest Lauryn you know say you my bestest sister on NL and anybody that messes with you messes with me my dear. Abeg no vex I've got your back my sister kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2006
L oops sorry,Lauryn.I go die of lovingitis for here O!! grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 5:13am On Sep 12, 2006
*clears throat*, u no know say na my big bros u dey folo yarn
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2006
Zulu come on give a brother a break.is it a crime to announce that you like someone even if that someone na your sister
@ what is bdw angry angry grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2006
*yanga dey sleep*, by d way

@ Zulu
so wetin dey, how ur end be?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2006
Uche sorry i no know you and if you give my sis lauryn a hard time trust me I'll find you in Utah don't forget SLC is a very small place
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:18am On Sep 12, 2006
My sister my end dey ooo only hunger the kill your brother
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2006
again? u no carry enuff provision d last time wey u go Goodwill, abi na Salvation army sef?? abi u don finish d whole food? grin grin, all u gota do is call in for refills grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2006
You are highly welcome as far as your sister is in tow cool cool But if she is not then angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2006
No amount of Oyinbo food way I eat I still hungry, nothing like Nigerian food to fill you up cry

Lauryn abeg which one be you in tow ?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2006
hehe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.