Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (469492 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 2:01am On Aug 03, 2006
your mouth can be nasty? i see and u think i dont have a mouth too huh? **shakes head**
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2006
DOn't shake head again abeg grin.uuummm Nwayokwa!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 2:06am On Aug 03, 2006
stop using those sarcastic smiley.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:07am On Aug 03, 2006
No please that's my second signature.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 2:08am On Aug 03, 2006
suit yourself
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:09am On Aug 03, 2006
ok
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:36am On Aug 03, 2006
He who bends down to look at the anus of another should remember that some other person may be looking at his.

A man who wakes in the morning and finds himself being pursued by a chicken, should run for his life for who knows whether the chicken grew teeth overnight.

Onye si na ala owere adighi ya na nma, ya kwara puo

Umu Igbo ndi oma, umu eji eje mba, umu eji eme onu, osampete, ndewonu oooo!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by PTBNaija(f): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2006
Hey babe1, I'm from Delta state as well! (well, Anambra state too lol grin)
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:42am On Aug 03, 2006
Nno nwanne m bia taa orji.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:47am On Aug 03, 2006
ndi Igbo si na onye wetara orji wetara ndu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 2:50am On Aug 03, 2006
Amen
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 2:50am On Aug 03, 2006
Umuada kedu nu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:56am On Aug 03, 2006
aahh nwanna, adikwa m nma nakwa ekpere chukwu ka onye m ndu na ahu si ike.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2006
Ihe onye kwere na ya mere ya oo.

TX long time. Nwunye anyikwanu.Ina fu akpokwa ya?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 3:03am On Aug 03, 2006
Nwunye anyi is fine chukwu dalu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ldollier(f): 3:06am On Aug 03, 2006
IGBO KWENU!!!! TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL

iREP ANAMBRA STATE!!!!!

RITE next to NNEWI,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 3:06am On Aug 03, 2006
edygirl pl forgive me, I can't write much in Igbo. I speak very well though. I was born in the north with the ATULUS
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 3:07am On Aug 03, 2006
ldollier:

IGBO KWENU!!!! TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL

iREP ANAMBRA STATE!!!!!

RITE next to NNEWI,

My sister where have you been shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 3:09am On Aug 03, 2006
Txlonghorn:

edygirl pl forgive me, I can't write much in Igbo. I speak very well though. I was born in the north with the ATULUS
That was funny. Biko akpokwana ha atulu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ldollier(f): 3:09am On Aug 03, 2006
@txLonghorn lol

am busy with work, school, my fiance and the rest of them, hope u doing good
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2006
ldollier:

@txLonghorn lol

am busy with work, school, my fiance and the rest of them, hope u doing good

My dear it's good to see you again.

edygirl:

That was funny. Biko akpokwana ha atulu.

It's true,atulu Hausa
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by OBJ3(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
WHO STARTED THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PROMOTE TRIBALISM WITH IT.

INFACT THIS THREAD IS AGAINST THE UNITY OF NIGERIA AND SHOULD BE CLOSED ASAP

NONSENSE PEOPLE. INSTEAD OF PROPAGATING THE UNITY OF THE NATION, THEY ARE BEING SEPARATIST.

STUPID. JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES AND SON'T ABUSE OTHER TRIBES.

I DON'T LIKE THIS.

angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2006
Just yipping like a mad dog. Get out who even invited you. They said Igbo kwenu and you are here shouting.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nutter(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2006
Nne,

As a rule, you shouldn't engage anyone who clearly has the IQ of a ball of twine. There are a few things of which I am certain:

1. This person is a bloke.
2. This person is not new to this forum.
3. This person has a mediocre mind which - regrettably - also has to be kept busy.

Gbachi ya nkiti. Ndi banyi si na:

"Isi kotara ebu ka ebu na-agba."

He will soon come to understand the full meaning of that statement. Anu ofia. Ifuro k'odi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2006
waoooooooooo, How come I am just seeing this threa, Igbo kwenu jare, lol

well, STATE-ANAMBRA STATE
TOWN-NNEWI
LGA-NNEWI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA

am one proud igbo sistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Txlonghorn(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2006
O-B-J:

WHO STARTED THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PROMOTE TRIBALISM WITH IT.

INFACT THIS THREAD IS AGAINST THE UNITY OF NIGERIA AND SHOULD BE CLOSED ASAP

NONSENSE PEOPLE. INSTEAD OF PROPAGATING THE UNITY OF THE NATION, THEY ARE BEING SEPARATIST.

STUPID. JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES AND SON'T ABUSE OTHER TRIBES.

I DON'T LIKE THIS.

angry

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy I have no time to talk to you talking to you is a waste of time you are under our capacity grin grin grin.For some reason I just remembered that song.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
As a rule, you shouldn't engage anyone who clearly has the IQ of a ball of twine.

wow!!! this is classic, i cant stop laughing grin grin

Igbo kwenu oooo!!!! gbam.
Umunna na Umunne, Chukwu gozie unu ooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2006
what was dat?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ikwikwi nyuru ahuru si umunna ya kwere ya egwu, ha si ya "tufia" anghi ekwere ihe ojoo egwu
Translation: An Owl farted and demanded to be praised by his kinsmen, they mocked him that it is not right to dance to an abomination.

Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada mana nwa okuko nwe nwe nwe oso.
Translation: He who pursues a chicken often falls but the chicken has to run

Umuokpara na umuada iwe ewela unu ooo, i just feel like droppin some proverbs!!! it feels so good to be Igbo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dondele(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2006
2fine4u:

Ikwikwi nyuru ahuru si umunna ya kwere ya egwu, ha si ya "tufia" anghi ekwere[b] ihe ojoo[/b] ( "aru" )egwu
Translation: An Owl farted and demanded to be praised by his kinsmen, they mocked him that it is not right to dance to an abomination.

Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada mana nwa okuko nwe nwe nwe oso.
Translation: He who pursues a chicken often falls but the chicken has to run

Umuokpara na umuada iwe ewela unu ooo, i just feel like droppin some proverbs!!! it feels so good to be Igbo.

aru is abomination and ihe ojoo is bad thing.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2006
If you hear a mad man talking, wait for a minute you will hear what makes people think he is mad.

If a bachelor decides to cook and at the same time goes to climb the palm tree, if he does not fall from the palmtree, his food on the fire (stove) will get burnt.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2006
Igbo kwenu.

Ndi Igbo si na o n'eme anyuko mamiri onu,o gbaa ufufu.
(when men stand and pee together,it produces a great lather or foam)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.