Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474319 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2008
seen it,trying it out.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
@unu niile

Just wanted to let yal know that im fine and me and my family are safe. We did survive the hurricane,barely, but we thank God for our safety. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Morenike3(f): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2008
Oyinye, hope the hurricane didn't knock.
As glad as I am that it did not get to florida, am also sadden and worried that it knocked on texas.
No damage?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by MrCrackles(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2008
*Morenike:

As glad as I am that it did not get to florida, am also sadden and worried that it knocked on texas.
No damage?

dem don hit u again?

abi no be the person wey i dey think? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2008
Morenike long time o. Ku ise.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2008
*Morenike:

No damage?
The damage is heart breaking. Alot of the places that held much of my childhood have been demolished. We just got back power about 10 minutes ago. Last night had to be the upmost terrifying night of my life. The house was shaking, my bed was shacking. My baby cousins ran into my room all frantic. I tried to reassure them that things will be alright, but i knew i was lying to them and myself.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2008
kedu! anybody wan learn igbo just come to meeee kiss cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2008
ibkaye:

kedu! anybody wan learn igbo just come to meeee kiss cool
Oh KOFFEE, i di mma. wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Morenike3(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

The damage is heart breaking. Alot of the places that held much of my childhood have been demolished. We just got back power about 10 minutes ago. Last night had to be the upmost terrifying night of my life. The house was shaking, my bed was shacking. My baby cousins ran into my room all frantic. I tried to reassure them that things will be alright, but i knew i was lying to them and myself.
It'll be okay.
During Hurricane Katrina, same thing happened. Except my mom's Honda van glasses got shattered. The orange trees/banana trees were damaged. Light was taken out for a week. Worst days of my life! But I was looking thru my window, it was scary. Things flying abt.

All you can do is give praise and thank God that you're able to come out of it alive
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh KOFFEE, i di mma. wink
hehehe okie TOFFEE cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2008
*Morenike:

It'll be okay.
During Hurricane Katrina, same thing happened. Except my mom's Honda van glasses got shattered. The orange trees/banana trees were damaged. Light was taken out for a week. Worst days of my life! But I was looking through my window, it was scary. Things flying about.

All you can do is give praise and thank God that you're able to come out of it alive
Morenike, I meela kiss

ibkaye:

hehehe okie TOFFEE cheesy
m na-achi ochi. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by agaba123(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2008
@onyinye
I was following the stuff on CNN and it was terrible
Glad you survived it
A hugo m ihe turu gi ujo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2008
Oh thanks Agaba kiss,
Yeah it has been quite depressing. Seeing all the sentimental things of my childhood and beyond destroyed.
Esp, this mural we made at my neighborhood park. All the kids(at the time) painted something to show where it all started for us.
It survived thunderstorms, lighting, rain/floods, even snow. But it couldn't survive Ike. But I do thank God for my family, friends, and I safety.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by agaba123(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2008
@ onyinye
e yaaa, ndoo inu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ChinenyeN(m): 3:21am On Sep 14, 2008
onyinye2:

@unu niile

Just wanted to let yal know that im fine and me and my family are safe. We did survive the hurricane,barely, but we thank God for our safety. kiss

O'u eziokwu. I bi na Texas. Chei. Sorry about all the damage of priceless items. At least, you all are safe and well. Nke ahu di ezigbo mkpa. I know a handful of people in Texas and I've been hoping and praying things turn out well for them. Hurricane Ike ahu di ike (Hurricane Ike [strength]).

Ndo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by rampagain: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2008
onyinye2:

@unu niile

eeyaaaaaa sad thank God
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dani1luv: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2008
ALLOOOOOOO!!

IGBO FAMILIES
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2008
@unu niile

I meela kiss
Me and my family are just going to take it one day at a time. Yes, alot of what we cherished have been demolished by Ike. But i must kene Chukwu for keeping us safe and out of harms way. On the bright side, spending this time with my family did bring back alot of wonderful memories. Esp ta ta when nnem played "Nna Biko" by Helen Nkume. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by dreeldee: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2008
@Onyinye
I've been trying to reach you to know how you're doing, saw your post in this thread and decided to send this. I'm glad you and your family are doing fine.Thank baba God smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2008
Grandpa D, I meela. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
Queenisha missing me much or lots, joke of the year. What did u do to make me stay. Even common lap dancing u wont do to make me hang on.

Ifeoma angry, Ifyalways angry, How are u doing girl?

GC some song 4 ya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2pNF_IXfyI

Tosh angry cheesy grin

To everyone else unu noo nke oma angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
Onyinye,ndo maka ihe merenu,ndu ka aku,onye mgbo buru okpu ya ma hapuru ya isi ya kelee Chukwu.
@Ikomi kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Iyke,Ikenna,Ikechukwu angry angry angry hehe, anom full ground.
hmmmn ije gi na PInky grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Pres angry angry angry angry ole udi mkpari di nkea? angry angry angry
Romy kiss kiss
Ogamba cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Queenisha: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
look at all the foreign girls following agaba to this thread grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
ifyalways:

Onyinye,ndo maka ihe merenu,ndu ka aku,onye mgbo buru okpu ya ma hapuru ya isi ya kelee Chukwu.
Nne, I meela. kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by rampagain: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2008
kedu nu grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by agaba123(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
Nke onye na-eme ya gazie nuoooooooooooooo
iseeeee
Ka Tosh chotakwa nyanyi O ga-alu ma hapu felibombo
iseeeeee
Ka toshi hapu g-string ma chowa ewu ojii mgbe chi ka di
iseeee
Toshi o ga-adiri gi mma
I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ugboro iseeee
Umuigbo ekelekwa m unu oo

Cha igbo kwenu
Cha cha cha igbo kwenu
Cha cha cha cha Igbo kwezuooooooooooooonuoooooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Onyinye na Agaba na e pull kwa crowd cheesy cheesy

Onyinye ndo ohh nne!!

Ifeoma my baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

umuigbo Hiiiiiiii
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 1:36am On Sep 18, 2008
Ndi anambra sef angry
Oge o bula,ha choro iri nri hapu inyetu gi ha asi gi " di anyi,ka m mme ka i melu" cheesy
O burugodu na aguru ji gi baaad,for the fact na asigo gi "ka m mme ka i melu" i ga ejiri ihere lo aso cheesy
ife nke a dikwa egwu cheesy
@Romy,gracious muchacha
@agaba, grin grin grin
@Pres, angry angry angry angry
@GC kiss kiss kiss kiss
nnennenneigbooooooooooooooooooooooo nile cry kiss cry cry
@mmadu nile,onwa "mba" oma nu .
ka m mme ka unu melu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by oziomatv(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
Igbo mma mma nu,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ogamba(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2008
BIA AGABA ACHOROM IMA MA INUGO NWANYI MGWARA GI YA OKWU OGE GARA AGA KA OBU NA IKA NA ACHUGHARI UMU NWANYI N'IKE
OBURU NA IFUBEGHI NWAYI DI MMA IGA ANU ENWEREM OTU IGA ENYE GI , OBURU NA IDI INTRESTED GWAM KAM NZITERE GI FOTO YA ,
MANA OBURU NA OGARA GI IGA AGBACHAM ALU NGAGHI ENYE GI N'EFU
N'IHI NA ONYE CHOTARA EZI NWANYI CHOTARA IHE DI MMA MA NENWETA NGOZI N'IRU CHINEKE
CHINEKE GOZIE GI KA INA EME NKAA
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by rampagain: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2008
romeo:

Onyinye na Agaba na e pull kwa crowd cheesy cheesy

Onyinye ndo ohh nne!!

Ifeoma my baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

umuigbo Hiiiiiiii

i'ne mezi ka onye ocha,okwa ya?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by onyinye2(f): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2008
rampagain:

i'ne mezi ka onye ocha,okwa ya?
M na-achi ochi!!!! grin
Igbo Kwenu!!!
Ha!
Igbo Kwenu!!!
Ha!
Igbo Kwezo Nu!!
Haaaa!
America,
Hi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.