Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (475318 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Dime(f): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2007
@hay
u look like somebody i know
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by exng(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2007
guys i was just working my way through the nairaland web site, and this topic tickled my fancy. cha cha cha ndi igbo kwenu!!!

ugh ugh guh!! em my elders say a frog does not run during the day for nothing if you look carefully it is running from something or something is at its 'tail'.

i come in peace my fellow bros and sis.

Chukwu gozie unu!!

am from abiriba/ohafia in abia state - small london but based in the UK.

igbo kwezuo nuuuu!!!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 4:25am On Jan 25, 2007
You welcome exng. This used to be the happening thread, but it's dead now cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 25, 2007
Amaghim ebe umunne m na umunna m ga kama ha ga anachighata n'oge n'adighi anya. grin

@exng

Greet Felix Ndukwe for me. cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Chiori(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2007
@ exng-- you are welcome. Now that is the only person from Ohafia I have seen on Nairaland. A brother at last. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2007
biko nu onwere onye mbano no na nairalandi? ya mee ka toshmann nwa mama mara. o di mkpa rii nne cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2007
hi exng, I have been looking for an Ohafiaran.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by kellorah: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2007
snazzy, r u frm ohafia? shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by kellorah: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2007
y do Abribarians call abriba small london? undecided
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2007
yes, I am proudly an Ohafia girl.

I do not know about Abiriba being small london o. I wonder whether it is because the owner of Bourdex has wowwed them with some fibe houses, they are now claiming to be small london. Come to Asaga,Ohafia and see what is up! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by kellorah: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2007
ive been to ohafia
and i enjoyed myself there cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by kellorah: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2007
what part of ohafia?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2007
toshmann:

biko nu onwere onye mbano no na nairalandi? ya mee ka toshmann nwa mama mara. o di mkpa rii nne cool

ndi mbano a naghi e use computa.
you are alone here
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 26, 2007
Haha. . .Mba4, you need to answer the roll call!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2007
Translations please angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2007
babyosisi:

ndi mbano a naghi e use computa.
you are alone here
Babyosisi,
i na acho m okwu kita, aga m ejikwa gi mere nri abali m ooo. heheheeeee, imakwa na onye mbu nwere komputa na nigeria bu onye mbano? kam gwakwa gi, ndi mbano di 2 much.imaghi? jee juo ase cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2007
ZuluNation:

Translations please angry
£5 per word translated grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2007
toshmann:

£5 per word translated grin

Typical Igbo man, always trying to make money tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2007
ZuluNation:

Typical Igbo man, always trying to make money tongue
na so tongue that's why i'm in this thread cool if you are not a typical ibo man wetin u dey do for this thread?
but. . . . why cant you pay common £5?ok, u are also a typical ibo man. . . cheesy brain jam brain.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
zulu this your non comprehension of written Igbo is pathetic nwannem.
you dey miss o
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2007
oh kelly, I am from Asaga in Ohafia L.G. So you have been to Ohafia? that is cool.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2007
Abeg make una no vex, I'm just as Igbo as anyone else here. Just like I've been saying right from the beginning of this thread, some of us here not fortunate to go to school in the east. All my brothers and sisters and I were born in the north (Jos) most of our friend were Plateau and we spoke mostly English.

Our parents spoke Igbo to us when they mad at us but most of the time we spoke English.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2007
so ZN, what will our children speak? grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2007
snazzydawn:

ZULU of course grin grin grin do you need to be told? cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:53am On Jan 27, 2007
toshmann:

ZULU of course grin grin grin do you need to be told? cheesy

God punish you there toshmann tongue grin

snazzydawn:

How you dey sef my second wife. kiss

My dear wife our children can speak what  ever pleases them. The can speak Japanese for all I care.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2007
ZuluNation:

God punish you there toshmann tongue grin

wetin
i think say u like zulu so teeeeyy u carry am make ur name. okay o, ya children go speak swahili then tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by kellorah: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2007
yes snazzy, i've been to Ebem ohafia, i think it's wot it's called shaa, or is it Elu?? tongue cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2007
ohafia people dey chop human meat grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by kellorah: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2007
lol baby, who tell u? cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2007
kelly, they used to eat human meat in the olden days. But that time don pass tay tay.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by kellorah: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2007
i guess every tribe's done that
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by snazzydawn(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2007
as a matter of fact, yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.