Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,720 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Urgent! What Advice Should I Give To My Lil Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent! What Advice Should I Give To My Lil Cousin? (600 Views)

What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! What Advice Should I Give To My Lil Cousin? by chemystery: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2014
I got this message on my whatsapp from my little cousin. She is just 17.
Here was her message and i quote verbatim:

uncle remember u told me tht i cn talk to u about anyth at all.
I'm in a situation whereby almost anywhere i go to a guy wud ask me 4 a date.
Some re even promising me marriage bt i knw am too young 4 dat.
i keep saying NO bt they tend to be adamant.am fedup right nw.n d situation isnt getting beta
pls should i start being rude nd insulting them cus d way things re going,dats d only way i cn think of.
or is there any other way tht i cn tell them nd still be safe.
Pls help me before i go insane
Please what should i tell her?
*matured minds only*
Re: Urgent! What Advice Should I Give To My Lil Cousin? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Tell her to keep saying NO until shez matured to handle a relatinship. She doesn't need to be insultive. She's a lady, she can't escaped being chased by guys.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! What Advice Should I Give To My Lil Cousin? by chemystery: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
urhoboman: Tell her to keep saying NO until shez matured to handle a relatinship. She doesn't need to be insultive. She's a lady, she can't escaped being chased by guys.
Bros thank u jareh! Though I have already given her my long sermon. grin I was disappointed when I saw 30views and no response then I forgot that nairalanders are no advisers in relationship affairs cos seems we have more of perverts here. If na how my cousin fit get guy wey good in bed, na there you for see comment and quotes. SMH!
Re: Urgent! What Advice Should I Give To My Lil Cousin? by Drdaps(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just tell her to face her study and keep saying no till she is old enough to know what is right for her.
Re: Urgent! What Advice Should I Give To My Lil Cousin? by ideee03(f): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
No untill she's ready to start a relationship, she shouldn't insult people ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her / Guys...which Do You Prefer? / LADIES, Read This Story So You Don't Miss Your Soulmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.