Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (12023 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
shoefreak: Yimucious!

angry
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:
You didn't gossip talk about anyone na
Mizmycoli is such a sweet girl. She doesn't like me saying this but she is brimming with barely restrained sensuality. I can smell it, the way you can smell a girl in heat on the bus. So can Teeo, Apatheist, Guapo. smiley
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Miz mycoli is such a sweet girl. She doesn't like me saying this but she is brimming with barely restrained sensuality. I can smell it, the way you can smell a girl in heat on the bus. So can Te eo, Apa theist, Guapo. smiley

Lolest.
Evidently Hun, they disagree cheesy

I'm just a simple ordinary girl wink
You've been AWOL.
You and Apatheist

Work's the culprit, I guess?
Orrrr
Are they avoiding me embarassed
embarassed
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.
Evidently Hun, they disagree cheesy

I'm just a simple ordinary girl wink
You've been AWOL.
You and Apatheist

Work's the culprit, I guess?
Orrrr
Are they avoiding me embarassed
embarassed
Lol @ avoiding you. Maybe Apatheist got jealous though, but not me. wink I'm saving you for a rainy day. Grrrrr cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Lol @ avoiding you. Maybe Apatheist got jealous though, but not me. wink I'm saving you for a rainy day. Grrrrr cheesy

Ummmmm
It's really not my call to make y'know.
But, if you ask me, the reverse might be the case. grin
wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ummmmm
It's really not my call to make y'know.
But, if you ask me, the reverse might be the case. grin
wink
So you're saving me for the rainy day? cheesy Ojigbijigbi
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
*Bending my lips*
Huh?

What is BoboYekini sayin now? cheesy
I meant, you're the lipsrsealed
While the other might be lipsrsealed undecided

BoboYekini: So you're saving me for the rainy day? cheesy Ojigbijigbi
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: *Bending my lips*
Huh?

What is BoboYekini sayin now? cheesy
I meant, you're the lipsrsealed
While the other might be lipsrsealed undecided

cheesy Are you flirting with me? You're being so subtle, supple grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy Are you flirting with me? You're being so subtle, supple grin

Flirting?
Seriously?

Guapo's cured me of that cheesy cheesy.
These days, I only do so when necessary.

Trust me, this isn't one of such occasions wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Flirting?
Seriously?

Guapo's cured me of that cheesy cheesy.
These days, I only do so when necessary.

Trust me, this isn't one of such occasions wink
Lol.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Lol @ avoiding you. Maybe Apatheist got jealous though, but not me. wink I'm saving you for a rainy day. Grrrrr cheesy
LMAO.
grin
Hey, Missy.
Kedu?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Apatheist:
LMAO.
grin
Hey, Missy.
Kedu?
Adim'nma smiley
Olea?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:
Adim'nma smiley
Olea?
I guess I'm good.
Lank laas gesien-- long time no see.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Apatheist:
I guess I'm good.
Lank laas gesien-- long time no see.
LoL
I've been around tho'

You been busy a lot?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
LoL
I've been around tho'

You been busy a lot?
Yap.
I see you've been busy here, you've gained quite a following. cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Yap.
I see you've been busy here, you've gained quite a following. cheesy

LoL
You think so?

Not from where I'm browsing tho'
It's just me, myself and a very few people. grin

I noticed your rather conspicuous absence, so I thought to do a BOLOish kinda post.

It gets better though.
Errmmmm........

You're fine, right?
Woulda holla'd via email, but I don't like that you take too long to reply a 2 lined message.
I guess it has to do with you private introvertedness (sic)
Orrr, you're just plain busy.

I prolly never told you this, but you, as I perceieve beyond NL, remind me a lot of Sir Martins.
That's the much I can say.
Oh, about CON.
I've been so lazy a lass at reading Novels.
Know what might help?

Take care and ummmmm
Here's heartily wishing you the best in your endeavors. wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
You think so?

Not from where I'm browsing tho'
It's just me, myself and a very few people. grin

I noticed your rather conspicuous absence, so I thought to do a BOLOish kinda post.

It gets better though.
Errmmmm........

You're fine, right?
Woulda holla'd via email, but I don't like that you take too long to reply a 2 lined message.
I guess it has to do with you private introvertedness (sic)
Orrr, you're just plain busy.

I prolly never told you this, but you, as I perceieve beyond NL, remind me a lot of Sir Martins.
That's the much I can say.
Oh, about CON.
I've been so lazy a lass at reading Novels.
Know what might help?

Take care and ummmmm
Here's heartily wishing you the best in your endeavors. wink
I'm fine, really. Just been busy.

I don't really check that email account.

Who's Sir Martins? Is he tall, white and handsome too? tongue

If you can't read, get an audio book and listen to it instead.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Apatheist:
I'm fine, really. Just been busy.

I don't really check that email account.

Who's Sir Martins? Is he tall, white and handsome too? tongue

If you can't read, get an audio book and listen to it instead.
LoL

oh, okay, I get the memo.
So,you're allegedly tall, white and handsome.
It's not so much about looks than character.
I guess I could tell stuffs about your character which resonated.

Btw, I saw you viewing this thread just after it was created.
14pages later, we're yet to hear from you. undecided

About the audio book, something shorter'd suffice, don't ya think.
Something to juggle my senses cheesy

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
LoL

oh, okay, I get the memo.
So,you're allegedly tall, white and handsome.
It's not so much about looks than character.
I guess I could tell stuffs about your character which resonated.
So you say. cheesy

Btw, I saw you viewing this thread just after it was created.
14pages later, we're yet to hear from you. undecided
I prefer reading people's thoughts. smiley

About the audio book, something shorter'd suffice, don't ya think.
Something to juggle my senses cheesy

You're that lazy? Mxm.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Apatheist: So you say. cheesy

What?! cheesy, D'ya think any differently?

I prefer reading people's thoughts. smiley

That's selfish undecided

You're that lazy? Mxm.

At this time of the month, yeah, a littleangry

Hey!

Don't insalt me cheesy

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi: . At this time of the month, yeah, a little angry
shocked
Is it that time of the month? embarassed
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2014
BoboYekini: angry
pfffft! tongue
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2014
shoefreak: pfffft! tongue
You're so rude. sad I read your diary.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
BoboYekini: You're so rude. sad I read your diary.
shocked me? Rude? I'm a lot of things, rude? Not necessarily. I'm rude to deserving peeps. You deserving? tongue *jumps on him*
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
shoefreak: shocked me? Rude? I'm a lot of things, rude? Not necessarily. I'm rude to deserving peeps. You deserving? tongue *jumps on him*
You deserve a spanking, a good spanking wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kiss me jor and stop forming. You know want me, you want like an engine wants oil.

Spanking?! Oya na.

grin
BoboYekini: You deserve a spanking, a good spanking wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
shoefreak: Kiss me jor and stop forming. You know want me, you want like an engine wants oil.

Spanking?! Oya na.

grin
*grabs her, spreads her long legs across his knee...* cheesy na for spanking o, naughty gal

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014

Just who is Xcapist, and why does he remind me, everytime he writes, of this part of me that's so rare to come across in human's these days.

That thoughtfulness, that sensitivity, mixed with a hyper form of intelligence and grace.
He exudes this beauty, this........... Oops, words just failed me there.

He says the world is a better place because I'm in it, I say the world's the best place to be, because he inhabits it.

He makes me wanna convert from Christian Atheism to full Atheism.

Eiissshhhh

I could go on and on.........

I'll stop here for now.

The annointing to write about him just came on me.
Couldn't let it pass wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

Just who is Xcapist, and why does he remind me, everytime he writes, of this part of me that's so rare to come across in human's these days.

That thoughtfulness, that sensitivity, mixed with a hyper form of intelligence and grace.
He exudes this beauty, this........... Oops, words just failed me there.

He says the world is a better place because I'm in it, I say the world's the best place to be, because he inhabits it.

He makes me wanna convert from Christian Atheism to full Atheism.

Eiissshhhh

I could go on and on.........

I'll stop here for now.

The annointing to write about him just came on me.
Couldn't let it pass wink

Words fail MizMyColi??! shocked no way!!

Frankly I don't even know how to reply this. When someone you love, respect and look up to says such sweet things how do you respond? Say thank you? I'm wowed to the point of speechlessness.

You may want to have another think about the conversion thing lols, it's a very lonely road...but the way I see it you're like a bridge connecting the most beautiful parts of both worlds. I wish I could go ahead describe what I feel you represent but I fear my words will fail at evincing the grandeur of your persona... I better wait for the anointing to come upon me first.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ebullientV(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ummmph! iBeen going around committing 'sins' too many these days. Don't really think I feel good enough to write anything good 'bout me. Perhaps, just the fact that i'm optimistic and determined about/to make everything better in the end.

I'll gossip about Obayaya. Bro you may not know, but you inspire more than is believed. I've watched with admiration and respect how you comport yourself around here. You've got a big fan in me sir!

I for gossip 'bout Mizmycoli o, lemme keep that till some other time sha. wink

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
@EbullientV
Tha was a glowing one.

Can't wait for mine. grin
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 Slim / Secret Admirers / The Love Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.