Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

7 Signs He Is Only After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex (8527 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Regenerated: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
real22: plz do not insult me. Did I mention ur name are u an illiterate who told u I was generalising don't be stupid. I don't abuse ppl & I hate it when someone I don't no & was not even talking to abuse me.

By men, I mean men in the op's context that is I mean men who go around asking a lady out just to have sex with her. Never u quote me again if u don't understand my comment. U don't even understand my comment & u are quoting me.
Lol,see vexing. Sorry if you feel insulted,didn't mean that. I made the post based on what I saw! And trust me,I won't quote you again,enjoy!
For the record,I am not an illiterate neither am I stupid!
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by ericiland: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
McWhillion: Why are guys always at the receiving end? What about 7 signs she is after sex only?

Not sex, Bt 7 signs she is always after money
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Regenerated:
Lol,see vexing. Sorry if you feel insulted,didn't mean that. I made the post based on what I saw! And trust me,I won't quote you again,enjoy!
For the record,I am not an illiterate neither am I stupid!

U get time ooo...honestly.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
djeezy: All those you listed clearly shows he doesn't really love/like you. Does Not necessarily mean that he wants to just have sex with you. I do some of those stuffs when I don't like a girl, don't care whether I end up fukkkin her or not.
That's my problem with dating. It exposes one to iniquity. If you notice that a girl/guy is not into you, why in God's name are you still hanging with them? This is a fhucked up generation.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Eyop: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishilove:
That's my problem with dating. It exposes one to iniquity. If you notice that a girl/guy is not into you, why in God's name are you still hanging with them? This is a fhucked up generation.
Ishilove cheesy grin so which generation was not fhucked up? All the points the OP mentioned is what some guys will gladly do and some girls/ladies might still say or feel the guy is only after sex.
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eyop:
Ishilove cheesy grin so which generation was not fhucked up? All the points the OP mentioned is what some guys will gladly do and some girls/ladies might still say or feel the guy is only after sex.
That's why I say they're fvckep up. Fvck fvckity fvck fvck fvck. That's all they ever think about. Reprobates
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Eyop: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishilove:
That's why I say they're fvckep up. Fvck fvckity fvck fvck fvck. That's all they ever think about. Reprobates
Meaning both men and women are fhucked up abi cheesy
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eyop:
Meaning both men and women are fhucked up abi cheesy
Men, women and shidren. All fhuckep up cheesy
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Eyop: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Men, women and shidren. All fhuckep up cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy grin na wa ooooh but me i no follow join oooh
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
djeezy: All those you listed clearly shows he doesn't really love/like you. Does Not necessarily mean that he wants to just have sex with you. I do some of those stuffs when I don't like a girl, don't care whether I end up fukkkin her or not.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin cheesy grin na wa ooooh but me i no follow join oooh
If you say so grin
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Chairbabe: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
snowprince07: I don't comment on mondays tongue
Shey guilty conscience don catch you
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chairbabe: Shey guilty conscience don catch you
why should I b guilty embarassed
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Jennydoris(f): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am really enjoying the comments. grin grin even though some are taking it too personal. shocked
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Missmossy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmm issokay!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Chairbabe: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
snowprince07: why should I b guilty embarassed
I know for you undecided
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chairbabe: I know for you undecided
yes tongue I am

not guilty embarassed
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by texanomaly(f): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2014
McWhillion: Why are guys always at the receiving end? What about 7 signs she is after sex only?

Because guys are less likely to be upset by this eventuality.
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by doofanc: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2014
real22: Men are now worse than what we ladies think. A man can do the opposite of those things u just mentioned yet his intention is just to sleep with the lady. A man can allow u check his fone yet all he wants from the lady is just sex a man can introduce u to his family & friends & he will also tell them in a way that you the lady will not understand that you are not the right lady oh that he is just managing you.

Men are really worse than what we ladies think we need to wise up too as ladies oh.

The bolded says it all. Its only foolish ladies that fall such clear traps

@OP, IMO its only morally loose, ill-brought up and hopelessly unintelligent girls that find themselves boxed into having sex against their wish. Unless their brains are the size of a Siberian tadpole, its wayyyy too easy to see the signs that he's only after accessing your inner thighs and not in any way interested in commitment.

If indeed he does make the move, as long as he didn't force himself on you, why the **** cant you JUST SAY NO!!!! DAMN IT! angry angry Where you expectation after fornicating with him, he will then agree to marry you??

Again, no apologies: Any lady who finds herself in such a situation has only her pathetic self to blame.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by miqos02(m): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2014
nas4q: I do the opposite of these u mentioned when actually, I wanted sex. There's no definite formula cuz us the men have learnt 2 get what we want without raising dusts!
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 23, 2014
kilokeys: he is only having sex.. shey?... what r u then having? xes?

lol good question
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2014
real22: Men are now worse than what we ladies think. A man can do the opposite of those things u just mentioned yet his intention is just to sleep with the lady. A man can allow u check his fone yet all he wants from the lady is just sex a man can introduce u to his family & friends & he will also tell them in a way that you the lady will not understand that you are not the right lady oh that he is just managing you.

Men are really worse than what we ladies think we need to wise up too as ladies oh.

because of sex i will let you check my phone or introduce you to my family? i think your kitten must have an extra kitten inside
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by McWhillion(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
texanomaly:

Because guys are less likely to be upset by this eventuality.
And that's because we don't like complaining. We good.
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

because of sex i will let you check my phone or introduce you to my family? i think your kitten must have an extra kitten inside
that you don't do it doesn't mean other guys don't do it ppl are different. There are guys that will not let u check their phone or introduce u to their family yet they still love you not just for sex may be because they are still observing the lady.
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Chairbabe: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2014
You're guilty
snowprince07: yes tongue I am

not guilty embarassed
tongue
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Chairbabe: You're guilty tongue
angry I am not angry
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Chairbabe: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2014
snowprince07: angry I am not angry
tongue tongue
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by texanomaly(f): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
McWhillion: And that's because we don't like complaining. We good.

Huh? undecided
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Youngpo413: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2014
doofanc:

The bolded says it all. Its only foolish ladies that fall such clear traps

@OP, IMO its only morally loose, ill-brought up and hopelessly unintelligent girls that find themselves boxed into having sex against their wish. Unless their brains are the size of a Siberian tadpole, its wayyyy too easy to see the signs that he's only after accessing your inner thighs and not in any way interested in commitment.

If indeed he does make the move, as long as he didn't force himself on you, why the **** cant you JUST SAY NO!!!! DAMN IT! angry angry Where you expectation after fornicating with him, he will then agree to marry you??

Again, no apologies: Any lady who finds herself in such a situation has only her pathetic self to blame.

the best reply...
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Youngpo413: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2014
donnypool:

because of sex i will let you check my phone or introduce you to my family? i think your Pu$$ssy must have an extra pu$$sssy inside

I wonder
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by iamrealdeji(m): 12:52am On Nov 23, 2014
destante:
shocked
*furious
cc : Cikoloko
angry
Chikoloko koor,Shogbologbo nii
Re: 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 23, 2014
McWhillion:
Why are guys always at the receiving end? What about 7 signs she is after sex only?
[color=#000099][/color]

I wonder oo

Its high time they change d. Pattern..seen too many of theese stuffs in nl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. / Your Br£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.