Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? (2997 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Been a calm guy has always been challenging,especially in a country like NIGERIA(Yes! Naija in particular).I dunno why girls view guys who are soft spoken and listens to love songs as been feminine,or a guy who keeps pride aside and helps his wife/babe with some few things around the house(A thread was created some time ago asking if guys would kneel to propose.The response was shocking).I've always dreamed of a life where I'd lift my wife whenever I want,when I see that she's so busy in the kitchen I could help with a few stuff while we tell jokes and laugh the moment away,where I won't shy away from telling her I'm sorry when I'm wrong,where I could just hold her from behind and whisper how lucky I am to have her as my wife,it goes on and on.But here comes the problem,girls won't take you seriously and they'd term you as been "weak"(Oh! He watches too many Hollywood movies). What's your opinion,should a guy drop such behaviour just because he wants to be "hard"?

I know some persons will come here and start saying "OP is this and that".Please be mature in your response. Thanks #47 MODS! Frontpage

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by vizkiz: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
op is this and that! tongue
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: op this is this and that! tongue
Ehn!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: op is this and that! tongue

grin grin grin

Op you are correct jare.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MizMyColi(f): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=20pt]I'm Happily E-Married.

Would Have Applied.

1000000000 Likes
[/size]

Okay, Jokes and trolling apart.
If you're for real, then it's laudable that you've written this way.
I know those monikers that will come here now and call you a sissy.....pffftt, pay them no mind. I viewed your profile pic before commenting, you don't come across as naive.
I earnestly pray that one yubbish babe will not do you strong tin that'll change this beautiful mindset you have.

Please keep on at being you.
Love sacrificially, compromisingly and ferociously, albeit not blindly and foolishly.
Ultimatey, it's worth it.
Peace Bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by ideee03(f): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
. grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
I swear if u be my boyfriend and u no dey romantic, I go dump u. na wetin!!!!! how I go marry person wey go dey dull my spirit for house especially all this football freaks wey like football pass their wives. eeewwwwww

op carry on jare

infact, will u be my boyfriend? I love calm and romantic guys like you sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by DeBlunt: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Men don't help their wives in the kitchen?

Wait! They sit and fold their legs while waiting for her to cook and serve? Does that still happen? shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=20pt]I'm Happily E-Married.

Would Have Applied.

1000000000 Likes
[/size]

Okay, Jokes and trolling apart.
If you're for real, then it's laudable that you've written this way.
I know those monikers that will come here now and call you a sissy.....pffftt, pay them no mind. I viewed your profile pic before commenting, you don't come across as naive.
I earnestly pray that one yubbish babe will not do you strong tin that'll change this beautiful mindset you have.

Please keep on at being you.
Love sacrificially, compromisingly and ferociously, albeit not blindly and foolishly.
Ultimatey, it's worth it.
Peace Bro.
Thanks dearie.It's been one challenging ride,I'll try and maintain it.Cos I want a life where the thought of going back home to my wife from work is gonna make me leap for joy.Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: I swear if u be my boyfriend and u no dey romantic, I go dump u. na wetin!!!!! how I go marry person wey go dey dull my spirit for house especially all this football freaks wey like football pass their wives. eeewwwwww

op carry on jare

Send your CV.Lol!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by tblacker(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's not worth it... Be cool but have a boundary. Know when it gets to her head and change the music, after all you pay the piper. The only truth ? : You will loose the best of gentle/sweet girl if you are too sweet cuz the relationship will be like a movie that is going on for two hours and the kick refuse to come until the end of the credit ( cast name and info ) . Movie like that get viewers sleeping and a lot of people step out of the screen before the movie is over. The movie title 'Under The Skin' comes to mind .

Being hard is considered masculine.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: op is this and that! tongue
lmao,
yeye people full dis Nairaland eh
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MizMyColi(f): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
Thanks dearie.It's been one challenging ride,I'll try and maintain it.Cos I want a life where the thought of going back home to my wife from work is gonna make me leap for joy.Lol.

Tymax.
Here's one of the few good men.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MizMyColi(f): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: I swear if u be my boyfriend and u no dey romantic, I go dump u. na wetin!!!!! how I go marry person wey go dey dull my spirit for house especially all this football freaks wey like football pass their wives. eeewwwwww

op carry on jare

[size=14pt]Hey!

Stay offangry[/size]
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
Send your CV.Lol!
CV kwa, hian, I no get CV o, I no dey search for work. better say yes before i change my mind
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Hey!

Stay offangry[/size]
see me see wahala o, u said u are happily e-married else you would have.... so why u kon dey jealous me now. Niko no spoil show for me o

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by DeBlunt: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
Send your CV.Lol!

And dvd too grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MizMyColi(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: see me see wahala o, u said u are happily e-married else you would have.... so why u kon dey jealous me now. Niko no spoil show for me o
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: CV kwa, hian, I no get CV o, I no dey search for work. better say yes before i change my mind
Make I just say yes?
PM me.*smiles*
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo: Been a calm guy has always been challenging,especially in a country like NIGERIA(Yes! Naija in particular).I dunno why girls view guys who are soft spoken and listens to love songs as been feminine,or a guy who keeps pride aside and helps his wife/babe with some few things around the house(A thread was created some time ago asking if guys would kneel to propose.The response was shocking).I've always dreamed of a life where I'd lift my wife whenever I want,when I see that she's so busy in the kitchen I could help with a few stuff while we tell jokes and laugh the moment away,where I won't shy away from telling her I'm sorry when I'm wrong,where I could just hold her from behind and whisper how lucky I am to have her as my wife,it goes on and on.But here comes the problem,girls won't take you seriously and they'd term you as been "weak"(Oh! He watches too many Hollywood movies). What's your opinion,should a guy drop such behaviour just because he wants to be "hard"?

I know some persons will come here and start saying "OP is this and that".Please be mature in your response. Thanks #47
Op i wud luv a guy lyk dat wen he sings 4 u and d PDA thin.. buh no i had 2 fall inluv wit d direct opposite.. why? God!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
Make I just say yes?
PM me.*smiles*
laye laye, let it happen here. I want everybody to see it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo: Been a calm guy has always been challenging,especially in a country like NIGERIA(Yes! Naija in particular).I dunno why girls view guys who are soft spoken and listens to love songs as been feminine,or a guy who keeps pride aside and helps his wife/babe with some few things around the house(A thread was created some time ago asking if guys would kneel to propose.The response was shocking).I've always dreamed of a life where I'd lift my wife whenever I want,when I see that she's so busy in the kitchen I could help with a few stuff while we tell jokes and laugh the moment away,where I won't shy away from telling her I'm sorry when I'm wrong,where I could just hold her from behind and whisper how lucky I am to have her as my wife,it goes on and on.But here comes the problem,girls won't take you seriously and they'd term you as been "weak"(Oh! He watches too many Hollywood movies). What's your opinion,should a guy drop such behaviour just because he wants to be "hard"?

I know some persons will come here and start saying "OP is this and that".Please be mature in your response. Thanks #47

...Fallen in love already cheesycheesy

Op will u marry me?

Mizmycoli, dnt tell me 2 keep off o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: see me see wahala o, u said u are happily e-married else you would have.... so why u kon dey jealous me now. Niko no spoil show for me o
I comment my reserve.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: grin grin grin grin grin
abi make we share like in those days wink
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissSlimbody:

...Fallen in love already cheesycheesy

Op will u marry me.

Mizmycoli, dnt tell me 2 keep off o.
I dey see well again so, see how these people won kon spoil my market o
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
ROUND 1! FIGHT!
ehn ehnnn, na so na? so u want make we tear cloth becos of u na. e no go ever happen
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: I no dey see well again o, see how these people won kon spoil my market o

Madam, take am easy oooo.

Na who no like better thing? grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by teewai3(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
lazy girlz!!!
una don see who go dey help una for kitchen ba?, person wey go help una with few stuff ba
see dem oo... op will u marry me?, op will u do dis? op will u dat...mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Aah, No need of you getting hard'

Am sure Your 'johnny' is hard enough for your supposed gurlfrnd or wifey ...

#Be Who You are.
#Be Original.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
mirexx: Op i wud luv a guy lyk dat wen he sings 4 u and d PDA thin.. buh no i had 2 fall inluv wit d direct opposite.. why? God!!
They sing too.Are u asking God?Go for what you want.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Tymax(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ty Here's one of the few good men.
grin He must be my distant cousin. You know, it's in our blood. We are nice and faithful in our clan. grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Madam, take am easy oooo.

Na who no like better thing? grin
but vu see say he is about to be taken na. did kain beta tin no be for everybody.

no worry, if he free, I go give u hin friend, u hear undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Spouse Who Is 70% Glued To Phone? / What Is Really Happening Here? PICS / Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.