Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics (2920 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by vincent561(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Really? Even when it's arranged or forced?
Yea!. The only way out is to strive for a happy home. When u re in,u re in!.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
vincent561: Yea!. The only way out is to strive for a happy home. When u re in,u re in!.

Really? So.if I'm forced to marry a cousin I've never met before and he's 45 years older than me. It's okay? God put it together? Even if I'm unhappy?
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha eh bullet is a bit too much oo

Lolz...maybe it gonna be you grin
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz...maybe it gonna be you grin

Hahah I'd rather you didn't take a bullet for me. Thanks tho smiley
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by vincent561(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Really? So.if I'm forced to marry a cousin I've never met before and he's 45 years older than me. It's okay? God put it together? Even if I'm unhappy?
Marry a cousin.....Anyway if u re being coerced to marry someone u don't lke or rather love,u av d right to decline. Mreova u re d one to b in d 'sacred jail' not whoever dat is coercing u!. It's ur life nd it's also ur discretion to choose who u want to be with forever!.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
vincent561: Marry a cousin.....Anyway if u re being coerced to marry someone u don't lke or rather love,u av d right to decline. Mreova u re d one to b in d 'sacred jail' not whoever dat is coercing u!. It's ur life nd it's also ur discretion to choose who u want to be with forever!.

Of course. In many traditions such as the Irish travelling community and various Asian communities girls are married off to their cousins. And it's tradition so they can hardly decline. So in that case if someone else fell in love with her it's wrong?

But I thought u said it was God who said so.
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Crocz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah I'd rather you didn't take a bullet for me. Thanks tho smiley

grin
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by kalu01(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: @op you better gree sharp sharp abi and go stay with her wherever she is to enjoy
are u taken the op serious?
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by vincent561(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Of course. In many traditions such as the Irish travelling community and various Asian communities girls are married off to their cousins. And it's tradition so they can hardly decline. So in that case if someone else fell in love with her it's wrong?

But I thought u said it was God who said so.
I know,but i was tryna make a point based on CHRISTIANITY.

Differents folks have their different beliefs and way of life. So which ever one u belong to,try to be in d right path. We all av conscience and we can sieve out right frm wrong!. #my one cent!
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
vincent561: I know,but i was tryna make a point based on CHRISTIANITY.

Differents folks have their different beliefs and way of life. So which ever one u belong to,try to be in d right path. We all av conscience and we can sieve out right frm wrong!. #my one cent!

Hmm exactly hence people are allowed fall in love with married women. You don't know the circumstances they face so you can't judge.

Hahaha I completely understand tho smiley
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by vincent561(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm exactly hence people are allowed fall in love with married women. You don't know the circumstances they face so you can't judge.

Hahaha I completely understand tho smiley
#Grins
Re: An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2014
kalu01: are u taken the op serious?
don't mind me just pulling the op legs

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Cousin is Pregnant for him / How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? / Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.