Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84542 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
Before you get so carried away with Emperoh's love advances on cristalz,

here is another exclusive from the Sport *peeps*

It must be a sport week  cheesy

Nairaland username:tkb417  

Nick name: my nickname is sleek d menace, but most peeps call me sleek  

Origin of User name: 417 represent the weapons my flipmode squad use in dealing with idiots

When did u join NL: Early 2007

Why did U join NL: i joined because i heared Koro was bashed front right and center during the Lagos state guber elections.

Religious belief: Christian

Section U frequent most visit: Sports, Romance and the stock market tips section

Sex: Male

HomeTown: Ijebu Igbo

Single or Married: Single hoping to be married soon.

Type of Music: R n B and also our Gongo Aso kind of music

Best Colour: Blue

Best food: u wont believe is pizza

Best Game: All FIFA games

Sport: Soccer

Club: Red devil

Best car: Range Rover Sport

Actors: Tom cruise, Sean Connery, Brad Pitt

Likes: I like beautiful things, i like money, i love to buy clothes, i love watching football, i love clubbing and i also like to be with gurls alone. i don't do MEN.  Really . . . cheesy

Dislikes: i hate liars, dishonest people, shallow minded people, enemies of progress kind of people, witches and wizards (LOL) grin

Peeps u roll with on NL: dayokanu, eldee, Pataki, nana, moyola, J-girl, Islander(Codered)

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: lamidebaby but the gurl has gone AWOL. Omo that gurl set die!!!!! (I have a finer babe on NL sha o) (he just had to add that so that d babe wont kill )grin

Most striking personality on NL: none but there are people i respect because of what ive read from them. People like debosky, loyika, kitaun, sauron, eldee, A-40 and dayokanu, david and pataki. but wait o, why are most of them Gaynners? You asking me?   undecided

Your view about NL: we have some intelligent guys n gurls but it will be good if a lotta crazy people can be weeded out (just kidding. am i kidding?)  cheesy

Describe yourself in a simple term: I'm a fun loving guy who likes to enjoy life and at the same time make heaven.

Most Striking thing about yourself:  the self belief. i think i can do anything.

How do u spend a normal day: I work all day. When I'm not working, I'm reading for some exams and if I'm not doing that I'm watching tv or I'm at a bar drinking my life. (my Pastor shouldnt see all that o ) grin

Greatest achievement thus far: i think i'm doing good in my career. for now, i can say thank God

Greatest challenge in life: making heaven. but na by force. HELL is Real and i don't want to go. but its hard o.

Future ambition: i want to be a well known corporate raider in few years

General life philosophy: as u lay u bed, thts how u'll lie on it

Words for the founder of Nairaland: bros u never see anything o, the sky is where u are starting. I am proud of U man

Extras

Meaning of Siggy: It's from P-diddy's song. I love it because both of us have something in common. we are both men of stlye.

Most embarrassing moment:

I was by the wheels waitin for a chick one day in one of the hotels in Abuja and one of the security people walked to me and asked me for the owner of the car, I was like are u crazy, are u saying i am someones driver?

Pele o tkb . . . hehehe  grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
chamotex:

Criz is hot cake on the market o

LOL grin

Hot cake? Nah.  .  .shez not grin

Tgirl4real:

Yes o

She is now the most wanted in Malibu Nairaland  tongue

Cristalz, how i'm I to believe that emperoh is joking if u don't grant ur own interview . . .

ehn  undecided

Tgirl and Chamo, una nor serious grin

My dear, how are you even sure I'll be honest if I grant an interview? grin Really I'm just gon' keep clowning around grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2008
Aww. . .my big bro granted an interview grin

Is your dad the owner of Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, Wuse 2? grin cheesy grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Emperoh(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
DDK
You must be on something tongue tongue
I will ask Dr, Dre to check you out

Criz
WHy nah?
Why you dey deny me here?
Anyway, i believe we can always work things out.
Pls stop breaking my heart nah wink wink wink wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Emperoh(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2008
Cristalz:

Aww. . .my big bro granted an interview grin

Is your dad the owner of Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, Wuse 2? grin cheesy grin
Or the one on V/I

TKB
Why do most Reds like Blue?
same with sauron? huh!!
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Emperoh dearie, I nor deny you. . .na jus' that aspect I dey deny grin

Blue is generally a guy colour. About 70% of guys will tell you blue is their fave colour. . .guess its 'cause its a ''safe'' colour perhaps undecided grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Sauron1: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
Emperoh:

TKB
Why do most Reds like Blue?
same with sauron? huh!!

There's something eerie about BLUE.

Feeling BLUE
BLUE Movie
BLUE balls
BLUE walls
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
I'm feeling BLUE baby . . . cool

cristalz and emperoh,

If ur Manc thread no go contain ur love

go show am for here tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191581.160.html
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
Aww.  .  .my big bro granted an interview

Is your dad the owner of Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, Wuse 2?
grin grin no na. The FGN is the owner o

Emperoh
i wear blue a lot. u cant go wrong with the color
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
Catch you guys later

see ya  cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by smurf(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
Nice interveiw, abeg keep'em comming lol
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2008
TKb you dey bro someone on NL already soon you go dey father baby  tongue tongue tongue tongue
You nor want make people see your wowo face?

@Tgirl,

ALL WE ARE SAYINGGGGG, GIVE US MUKINATU, DAVIDYLAN, CRISTALZ, A-40, DEBOSKY,
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Emperoh(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
Tgirl
Pls i do also love to know about Debo, DDK and Muki. I also think you should catch Dr. Dre. I need to know how he cure Gaynners of them hallucinations.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
dayokanu:

Hemp-error,

Why you dey lie?

You didnt mention the Okija part!!!

You are in your mid twenties yet you claimed to be a member of SDP youth Committee.

How old were you in em SDP days maybe 10-12 years?

Criztals and You See ya mouth like Donkey butt. You self want better thing.

Criz, beware The guy has been given a target at Okija shrine for the year end and he is falling short tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You wan mention my name to rep yourself abi? Amadioha do something to you!!!!!!
Funny dude! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DrDre1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2008
This interviews have been so revealing. So Emp has been scoping Criz since grin grin grin .
@ Emp
Did you take that your in the PDP Sec.? Mr. Politician grin grin grin .
@Tgirl
You're really doing a great job with this thread. More strength to your fingers grin . Interview with those peeps Dayo listed would be nice to see. GOD help you wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SamMilla1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
What is all this LATE 20 s AND EARLY 20 s
, does it mean you guys dont know your ages again, ?

I wonder why people hide their ages like there is something so much attached to it,
Thats how i detect liars,

rubbish
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Sam Milla

Its a free world na. . .if you really want to know their ages ask them on YIM grin

Like you said,what's the biggie? Age or no age. . .they are still who they are. Don't spoil the fun o grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Cristal go and do your own interview
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
Look who's talking grin I'll do mine immediately after yours grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
Shuooooooooooooo
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SamMilla1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
OH, CRISTALZ,

I didn't know that a keyboard and a Pentium 3 processor can make someone free,

I am sure you are among the people who lie about their age,

I made a remark up there and that wasn't for you,
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
Tgirl kip it up o!!!

i am still waiting 4 jenny,MissyB,Creamish,Morenike,Spiky and David's Interviews

Please add Daphoenix 2 dat list 2 grin grin

O ku ise o!! grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
fuckaz thread
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
oga jassie
wetin u mean
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
What is all this LATE 20 s AND EARLY 20 s    
, does it mean you guys don't know your ages again, ?

I wonder why people hide their ages like there is something so much attached to it,
Thats how i detect liars,

rubbish

who be this?
make i tell u my papa age join on the internet?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2008
Sam Milla:

OH, CRISTALZ,

I didn't know that a keyboard and a Pentium 3 processor can make someone free,

I am sure you are among the people who lie about their age,

I made a remark up there and that wasn't for you,

My bad dearie. . .I just happen to have this tendency to defend my friends tongue Ain't my fault if that rubs you the wrong way now,is it? grin

As for being sure about me lying about my age, I must say you've got a really poor sense of judgment grin Now don't start with me 'cause I would really hate to mess sweet Tgirl's thread up, k? wink

Just enjoy the interviews and leave off critiquing unless its constructive. You don't have to be nasty to people to make a point.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
Cristal Malt
I'm waiting for your interview !!
Morenike
The earlier you grant Tgirl's request, the betta.
SexyHotMom
You know you must . . . . I'm waiting.
Tope2000
If you love ur chest . . . run here for an interview.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2008
ROFLOL.

Sam, it's easy to get d age . . .
Early 20's : 21 - 23
Mid 20s : 24 - 26
Late 20s : 27- 29.

Age is no bigdeal.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Morenike3(f): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
Missy B:

Morenike
The earlier you grant Tgirl's request, the betta.
Your bro is the only one allowed to interview moi wink grin grin

Seriously, after you kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
*Morenike:

Your bro is the only one allowed to interview moi wink grin grin

Seriously, after you kiss kiss

won fi okunrin shepe fun e ni?!

ahn!ahn!!

undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Morenike3(f): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
Is somebody jealous? kiss kiss

Don't be mad na, no be my fault her bro fine pass you grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
MissyB, remember you are the hottest request o. Yes you can!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (74)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.