Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. (3207 Views)

Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / PIX: Boko Haram Armoured Tank Destroyed By Camerounian Army As Troops Rout 600 / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by titoetal(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2014
I share your opinion a 1001 times. It's indeed shameful and this show of posting a picture that of one killed by the NA days afterward and claiming they have killed Shekau has blown their undercover open. They better remain silence before they expose all their foolry.

More strength to Nigerian Armed Forces.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by chris365(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
i humbly await the day we will invade that village and clear their doubt once and for all. if i be president today, first thing i'll do concerning our armed forces is start local production of vital hardwares and amunitions, boost the economy and free it from foreign donations and interferance to make us survive any sanctions.... then retake bakassi by force and extend it to yaunde.

but that's just me by the waygrin.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by papaejima1: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Cameroon army being foolish since their independence
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Aksonman: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
I honestly thought this thread would have made front page by now. Abi Seun dey fear Cameroon too?
Pls mods,move this to front page, if Cameroon complains and hacks nairaland, just ask Seun to post another apology to them on Politics section.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by Aksonman: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014
titoetal: I share your opinion a 1001 times. It's indeed shameful and this show of posting a picture that of one killed by the NA days afterward and claiming they have killed Shekau has blown their undercover open. They better remain silence before they expose all their foolry.

More strength to Nigerian Armed Forces.
God Bless Nigeria.

Its indeed very shameful,more painful is the fact that foreign media may buy into Cameroon's story just to discredit Nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by RedEboe(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Aksonman:

Its indeed very shameful,more painful is the fact that foreign media may buy into Cameroon's story just to discredit Nigeria army.

Patiently waiting for BBC's version. Surprisingly, SAHARA REPORTERS confirmed that it was indeed Nigeria army that killed this Shekau impostor.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by RedEboe(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2014
chris365: i humbly await the day we will invade that village and clear their doubt once and for all. if i be president today, first thing i'll do concerning our armed forces is start local production of vital hardwares and amunitions, boost the economy and free it from foreign donations and interferance to make us survive any sanctions.... then retake bakassi by force and extend it to yaunde.

but that's just me by the waygrin.

U dey mind those yeye people?
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by EldaTimba(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
I followed this tread this morning thinking that It would be on front page now. Seun, please do the needful.

Back to the topic, it is a thing worth thanking God for that we have good thinkers like the Op. Camerounians army lives on propaganda. The painful part is the support they are getting from international media like cnn as well as gullible nigerians who believe and spreads their fallacious statements simply because they hate GEJ.

1 Like

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by decasey(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
EldaTimba: I followed this tread this morning thinking that It would be on front page now. Seun, please do the needful.

Back to the topic, it is a thing worth thanking God for that we have good thinkers like the Op. Camerounians army lives on propaganda. The painful part is the support they are getting from international media like cnn as well as gullible nigerians who believe and spreads their fallacious statements simply because they hate GEJ.
nt only Cnn, Bbc n SAHARA REPORTERS

2 Likes

Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by RedEboe(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
EldaTimba: I followed this tread this morning thinking that It would be on front page now. Seun, please do the needful.

We tire for Seun o.

Anyways, I'm just very angry with former President Obasanjo for not forcefully taking Bakassi from these 1diots. It is the fall of Bakassi into Camerounian territory that is giving them mouth.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by tpia1: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
lets just hope they dont take the rest of the area.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by EldaTimba(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
RedEboe:

We tire for Seun o.

Anyways, I'm just very angry with former President Obasanjo for not forcefully taking Bakassi from these 1diots. It is the fall of Bakassi into Camerounian territory that is giving them mouth.
lol
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by TheRealMrStan(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
publisher: Boko Haram has always been a Nigerian problem; for many years, the Nigerian government had complained that Boko Haram uses Camerounian territory to launch attacks on Nigeria. A top Nigerian diplomat even described Cameroun as the weak link in our cross-border terror war.

All of a sudden, Cameroun 'woke up' and began what looked like a stepping up of attacks against Boko Haram. Unfortunately, all Cameroun did was wage a propaganda war against Boko Haram aimed SOLELY at embarassing Nigeria.

Every other week,we are innundated with ficticious news that Cameroun had just killed multitudes of Boko Haram members. Never for once has Cameroun showed pictures of the hundreds of insurgents they claimed to have killed. All Cameroun did was rely on 'self-hating Nigerians' to rebroadcast such fake news and castigate their own Nigerian army.

Unknown to most Nigerians, Cameroun has a very weak army with combined personnel of less than 15 thousand. Cameroun relies on France for everything. In Camerounian towns like Yaounde and Douala, bottled water, beef and bread consumed by their middle class is imported from France.

Boko Haram many times humiliated Cameroun by openly kidnaping government officials (or their wives), Chinese workers and tourists. When this happens, Cameroun's government pays a ransome to free these captives, only to issue statements that they've killed insurgents and rescued victims-with no evidence.

Cameroun, weeks back went as far as reporting that some 480 Nigerian soldiers (tactically retreating from battle) had fled and defected into Cameroun. As expected,some 'self-hating' Nigerians ran with the news. Where are those 480 Nigerian soldiers today? Have they applied for assylum in Cameroun? No, these brave soldiers rejoined their team in Nigeria and they are now, part and parcel of the patriotic crew currently dealing with Boko Haram.

Just recently some Camerounian official took to the social media to claim they had just killed Shekau in a cross-border raid. Hours ago, they posted pictures of the alleged dead Shekau, PICTURES that had already circulated in Nigeria since Friday night.

The Camerounian official(s) were so dumb not to realize that 1. Konduga is no where near the Camerounian border 2.The Nigeria military had since paraded some of Shekau's favourite weapons including an APC plus pictures of other dead insurgents. 3. Why are some Boko Haram fighters surrendering to the Nigerian army and not the Camerounian army?

While we commend our armed forces thus far, we urge them not to relent as the name 'Abubakar Shekau' is more of a myth than an individual. Another Shekau can resurface tomorrow; the real battle is against the doctrine of Boko Haram and all those that have subscribed to it.

God bless Nigeria.

Source: My opinion

WOW...intense! A million likes.
Re: The Camerounian Army Is A Shameless Organisation. by uduokirika1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Please let the MODS move this topic to front page, its a whole lot of information herein needed by some gullible Nigerians/Nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Currently Inspecting The Turf And Ongoing Construction.(Photos) / Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos / Imagine Saraki Is Ibo, Ridiculous Defense Of The "Our Son" Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.