Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram (30452 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) / El-Rufai Has No Regrets For Abuja Demolitions / El-Rufai Has A Case To Answer - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Ahmeduana(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
virtual7: Reading through d comments and i find out dat am a pathetic fool.
cant i think with my head? was it jonathan dat created boko haram?
is it jonathan dat bought those apc Machine gun for shekaru?
im sure starting from my head to the remaining part of my rotten mind didn't know anything abt jonathan.and i cant divert your attention from our bling bling apc godfather who s buying arms for bh

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
gunuvi: if na you loose your younger brother you go happy. hell rufai lost 3 children in a year and just lost his BH brother last week. pls let us leave him to mourn his useless anti Nigeria goats
LMFAO grincheesygrin OMO YOU DON TOO EXPOSE IMAM sheCOW ELRUFAI

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by lyntiffany(f): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
brownlords: No subscription to tweet, you really don't know what it takes to be out of job. he's waiting for BH to strike before striking keyboard again.
No I call that slate.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by simps(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
MORNDEW: First page with people supporting that elrufai is boko sympathiser. Bt in real sense he has made d army sit up. The truth is dat if dis government underperforms it must be told dat it has done so. Hv any of u first page posters ask urself why now wen u culd hv dealth with dis ppl before. Is something nt fishy?
Who even told u dis guys ar winning d war. Beside bokoharam is nt made up of only muslims and northerners. There also xtians nd southerners among dem.
Give us the names of the southerners that are Boko Haramists please!

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Ahmeduana(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
arewanationz:

Mumu... angry

Who moved this nonsense thread to front page? Seun, are you trying to prove that APC is boko haram?
NO IS PROVING THAT HARAM IS BOKO, NOT BOKO IS HARAM, ode wey no get mate

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by millos: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin: Who Jah has blessed no one can cause jooor

GeJ till 2019

I bet you have a job
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by simps(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
9ja4Change:

Go get a life guy..... We all know the ineptitude and cluelessness apart from corruption of Badluck Ebola Jonathan is the main reason boko haram are terrorizing innocent Nigerians. We also know PDP/CAN Presido are massively behind Boko Haram. Thank God for the recent.revelations coming out.

Finally, if GEJ with all the power imposed on him as the C-in-C and chief security officer of the nation who controls all security apparatus (Police, Army, Navy, SSS, civil defense etc) could not prove either the northerners or opposition are behind boko haram...... I wonder how then a common nonentity like you can insinuate such and make us believe you? Though some stupi.d myopic ethnocentric educated illiterates would surely agree with your beer parlor talks
Whatever name you call GEJ mata not, what mata most is he is going to sit there till 2019. Hug transformer if e pain you!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by kakakent: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dee60: The 'victory' started after the Australian spoke. Is that a co-incidence?

Nope the victory started after bh decided to up their game and stop bombing nd kidnapping but started declaring caliphates like ISIS so the NA uped their game and declared war on them jst like US did to isis . if the birds start flying without perching , the hunters ill start shooting without missing btw I think you should tell us what you think of elrufa's silence simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by abdulabbakar(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Let mr Bling bling utter a word first.
Anyway, wetin concern me sef
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Mexyz(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
El rufai is definitely planning a 'robust response' to the killings of his brothers(boko are rams) i believe we will hear from him in due time, we all must be patient for now.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2014
He is loudly silent. grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by jiggalo(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2014
fools

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by whitecat1: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Which victory? The credit should be given to Cameroon for killing terrorists for us.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 23, 2014
meh...he's probably mourning his son or sumtin u know #LameExcuses
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by anonimi: 1:23am On Sep 23, 2014
kakakent:

Nope the victory started after bh decided to up their game and stop bombing nd kidnapping but started declaring caliphates like ISIS so the NA uped their game and declared war on them jst like US did to isis . if the birds start flying without perching , the hunters ill start shooting without missing btw I think you should tell us what you think of elrufa's silence simple

Perhaps he prefers to also be silent about El-Rufai's silence. smiley
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by whitecat1: 2:02am On Sep 23, 2014
Victory indeed! Bokoharam has taken over 25 towns according to catholic bishops in the north. 400 Nigerian army are prisoners of war in Cameroon. Thousands Nigerians have died. Thousands are refugees in their own country and millions of Nigerians are in living in fear. Nigerian army is taking pictures of bokoharam killed by Cameroon and taking credit for it. Oh! Yeah! Time to pop champagne!
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 23, 2014
whitecat1: Victory indeed! Bokoharam has taken over 25 towns according to catholic bishops in the north. 400 Nigerian army are prisoners of war in Cameroon. Thousands Nigerians have died. Thousands are refugees in their own country and millions of Nigerians are in living in fear. Nigerian army is taking pictures of bokoharam killed by Cameroon and taking credit for it. Oh! Yeah! Time to pop champagne!
Don't mind them, if they are from any of the affected states, they won't be saying all this, victory indeed when the state capital is almost surrounded by terrorists.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by miqos02(m): 2:54am On Sep 23, 2014
he is investigating
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Gbolahanalonge(m): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Has Jonah said anything? Maybe Stephen Davies is working for El rufai as nobody have enough gut challenge the truth which is ; they are ending what they started even shekau has not come out to denied Stephen Davis report Bloodletin brainwashers . every human with his /her sense in activation mode. Knows shekau doesn't represents his muslim neighbors.Grands conspiracy.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by naijamerican: 4:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Why would the top financier and boko cheerleader be happy now that his troops are getting massacred?

useless goat.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by zappyj(m): 5:25am On Sep 23, 2014
makeitsoon: You mean Seun put this on fp so nairalanders can insult El Rufai. This is so sad.

Is Seun supposed to shove this under your ass? Silly question! Na everything no suppose dey front page wetin go come dey? Ur face? grin
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by koladebrainiac(m): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Has anyone noticed that since the morning meant for arms purchased in south African has been stopped,victory of Gallant soldiers are now coming out positive. No arms no power!
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by arewanationz: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

ha

abokina whatsup nigga.

how's biz? (gworo)

My G.....

"Gworo" biz is cool since I'm using it to sustain you.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Jmain: 5:53am On Sep 23, 2014
kakakent:

Abeg no dey steal my thoughts. You killed it. Kudos . . .
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2014
dedons: I'm surprised to observe that the former minister of the FCT and a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress(APC),Mallam Nasir El Rufai is yet to make a comment on the victory which the Nigerian army has so far recorded in the north eastern part of the country in recent time.

He has been at the fore-front of always condemning the Nigerian army on the fight against the Boko-haram terrorists.

Is it that he is not aware of the latest happenings in the north-east?

Is he still preparing what to tweet this time?

Or did he just intentionally decide to be quiet?

Please I need your opinions.
Arthur Nzeribe, Andy Ubah, Emeka Ojukwu Jr, Orji Uzor Kalu and like 500 other notable ibo leaders I can mention ain't comment either.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Isiterere(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin: apc is bokoharam -----dss

buhari hell rufai atiku kwakaso amechi etc are their sponsors----QED
This is the latest from DSS :
Boko Haram: Allegations Against APC Still ‘Hearsay’ – DSS
The Department of State Security
has described recent accusations against the APC as “hearsay”.
“Our investigations are in-depth. We have not got a report of the accusations against the APC from the UK parliament or the European parliament. They still just media reports that are based on hearsay. Our investigations are always thorough,” said DSS spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by chemali: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2014
el-Rufai has been a thorn in the side of this incompetent government. His silence is so loud that the butt lickers noticed. All of a sudden, The Nigerian army is recording victories - did they change tactics? Did it take them 4 years, stolen billions and countless lost lives to realize they've been fighting the battle the wrong way? Or the fact that GEJ isn't serious about stopping Boko Haram due to political reasons has changed? Are GEJ fans so insecure that they need an El-Rufai to validate their victory so they can go around Nairaland saying "even El-Rufai"? The little victories can be celebrated but do not forget the lives lost, the business ruined, the orphaned kids and the molested. They are not casualties of war; they are a product of wicked and selfish leaders who not only sponsored Boko Haram but failed woefully in their duty to stop them. This is and has never been an El-Rufai problem. Insult him all you want. He has been more of a patriot than most of you are or dream to be.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Ikpewe: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2014
NO BE ONLY HIM WAKA COME OOO, LIE MOHAMMED, BUHARI ETC. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP MUTE SO LONG VICTORY IS ON NA SIDE.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by theassassin: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2014
arewanationz:

My G.....

"Gworo" biz is cool since I'm using it to sustain you.

that's good to hear my abokina now you're focusing on biz only.

kudos and 10 cans of burukutu for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Fight In Front Of PDP Headquarters / Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow / Caption These Pictures Of Ex-governor Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.