Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram (30460 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) / El-Rufai Has No Regrets For Abuja Demolitions / El-Rufai Has A Case To Answer - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2014
he is a die hard opposition. Thats what real opposition do
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by theassassin: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Isiterere:
This is the latest from DSS :
Boko Haram: Allegations Against APC Still ‘Hearsay’ – DSS
The Department of State Security
has described recent accusations against the APC as “hearsay”.
“Our investigations are in-depth. We have not got a report of the accusations against the APC from the UK parliament or the European parliament. They still just media reports that are based on hearsay. Our investigations are always thorough,” said DSS spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar.

ALL IZZ WELL

uk or no uk

apc is bokoharam
and their chieftains are their sponsors. QED

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by moshoodn(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2014
The humble pie is kinda hard to stuff down one's throat.

That exactly is the problem.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by limamintruth: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014
gunuvi: if na you loose your younger brother you go happy. hell rufai lost 3 children in a year and just lost his BH brother last week. pls let us leave him to mourn his useless anti Nigeria goats

lol. This seems too harsh sha.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Handsomeemmy: I am not surprised because none of them want this country to progress, I am not absolving Jonathan and some of his allies of corruption and inept decision making, but the opposition took it too far,they almost made some people hate the fact that they are Nigerian and they also paint not just the government but the entire populace Bad before the international community.

Lastly, Most of them can't eat the humble pie and praise the military hence their silence.
May God continue to disgrace everyone that does not want Nigeria to progress.

Indeed our prayers and actions are not in Vain.

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
obailala: What do they MODs in this forum intend to achieve by moving such a senseless thread to the frontpage?
undecided?
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by arewanationz: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

that's good to hear my abokina now you're focusing on biz only.

kudos and 10 cans of burukutu for you

My major focus is to feed my useless goat and sell it by christmas.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Anytime a thread doesn't go the apc's way, the baboon's will start their blood curdling barks chanting Seuns name as if nairaland was formed and registered by the apc. This is politics section, if you can't give a counter argument then quietly waka pass to romance or jokes section and leave Seun out of your diatribe

8 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by abubkhr: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Ofcourse is the same way Oga Jona is silent on many issues one of which recently is that of $9.3million, maybe if he explain and clarify you may stop wasting your time on Malan Nasiru. Jona is incharge of security of the whole nation not Malan Nasiru and he is entitle to his opinion anytime. JAKKAI
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by theassassin: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2014
arewanationz:

My major focus is to feed my useless goat and sell it by christmas.

of course you need to feed your goat because that's your only hope of survival in xmas

btw its morning already and gworo biz is calling
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by karpentar: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
dedons: I'm surprised to observe that the former minister of the FCT and a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress(APC),Mallam Nasir El Rufai is yet to make a comment on the victory which the Nigerian army has so far recorded in the north eastern part of the country in recent time.

He has been at the fore-front of always condemning the Nigerian army on the fight against the Boko-haram terrorists.

Is it that he is not aware of the latest happenings in the north-east?

Is he still preparing what to tweet this time?

Or did he just intentionally decide to be quiet?

Please I need your opinions.

How can Hell Rufire respond? Do you respond when you're losing a battle? He's part of Boko terror that's being decimated by the Military. Don't expect any response bros.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by arewanationz: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

of course you need to feed Me, your goat because that's your only hope of survival in xmas

btw its morning already and gworo biz is calling

I'm sure gona feed you.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by theassassin: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
arewanationz:

I'm sure gona feed you.

hmmmm I na achikwa amu na aka oooo

how you go fit feed your oga?

abi you win lottrey huh?
or you made extra bucks on gworo biz.

FYI

my daily meal is equivalent to your monthly income so abokina

you no fit naa

anu ofia

oya go shine that shoe or no benson for you

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Timijo(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2014
People like him run their mouth like the typewriter's machine to criticise government when things are not going well, but they cannot appreciate or commend the government for doing well.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2014
my concern has been on why el rufai has defended boko haram, claiming that the guys are freedom fighters. Freedom what?

el rufai is a big disgrace to good people of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by arewanationz: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

hmmmm I na achikwa amu na aka oooo

how you go fit feed your oga?

abi you win lottrey huh?
or you made extra bucks on gworo biz.

FYI

my daily meal is equivalent to your monthly income so abokina

you no fit naa

anu ofia

oya go shine that shoe or no benson for you

Oya time is up. Return to your cage. angry
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by kitone: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Conspiracy theory,now election is around †ђξ Conner ,FG finally wins boko haram.who is fooling who?if †ђξ $9.3m were to be i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a private jet that belongs to a Muslim cleric .We ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ no hearr word again.anytime there is a. National issue ,there is always a bomb blast to distract us .Henry okah ωA̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ †ђξ 1st nigerian to use bomb i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria .GEJ is †ђξ financialdirector , of BH .
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by theassassin: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2014
arewanationz:

Oya time is up. Return to your cage. angry

kai abokina zo ka nama

wetin be cage again ?

have you lost your mind again?

I told you to smoke only benson and stop weed but you no go gree not see your life.

btw

I heard gworo neutrlizes weed just try it out and get back to your job. my shoes are dirty so

ABOKII

SHINE MY SHOE

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by MORNDEW(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2014
simps:
Give us the names of the southerners that are Boko Haramists please!
that shud be wen u give me 10 names of northern bokoharams.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by iffedayur(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2014
How do you expect a foolish fellow that he has turned himself to give meaningful response over sane and relevant issues. With this I dare ask is the FG politicising the issue. The North will not know peace not until her leaders gives to her people their right and the bloods of those who died in the religious crisis of the 90's are appeased to by punishing those who has enhanced this killings over the years.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by kakakent: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Jmain:

Abeg no dey steal my thoughts. You killed it. Kudos . . .

Thanks bro jst tired of pple running away from the truth
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by cannonnier(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Gunuvi.
datbay: Guy u wicked small ooo

He is not wicked at all. I borrow some of your quote though.

By strength rant shall no man prevail

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by calcus(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
I don't care whoever El-rufai supports. My concern is that without his criticisms, fg night not have achieved this feat...leave the man alone, he has the right to his own thoughts and association...
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by talktimi(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2014
calcus: I don't care whoever El-rufai supports. My concern is that without his criticisms, fg night not have achieved this feat...leave the man alone, he has the right to his own thoughts and association...
pathetic
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by cannonnier(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2014
dedons: I'm surprised to observe that the former minister of the FCT and a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress(APC),Mallam Nasir El Rufai is yet to make a comment on the victory which the Nigerian army has so far recorded in the north eastern part of the country in recent time.

He has been at the fore-front of always condemning the Nigerian army on the fight against the Boko-haram terrorists.

Is it that he is not aware of the latest happenings in the north-east?

Is he still preparing what to tweet this time?

Or did he just intentionally decide to be quiet?

Please I need your opinions.

Op I'm terribly sorry that El well hEll Rufai disappointed you. I need someone to be sorry that you as Nigerian, disappoint me.

Do you not think there are many people you should want to talk to you? People like GEJ (on $9.3b+++, and a lot of in action), Sheriff(on BH sponsorship allegation), Ihejirika, Ayo Orisejafor and many many others?

I have concluded that we have on big problem in this country; MISPLACED priority and you represent it completely.

#thinkNigeria.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by cannonnier(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
chemali: el-Rufai has been a thorn in the side of this incompetent government. His silence is so loud that the butt lickers noticed. All of a sudden, The Nigerian army is recording victories - did they change tactics? Did it take them 4 years, stolen billions and countless lost lives to realize they've been fighting the battle the wrong way? Or the fact that GEJ isn't serious about stopping Boko Haram due to political reasons has changed? Are GEJ fans so insecure that they need an El-Rufai to validate their victory so they can go around Nairaland saying "even El-Rufai"? The little victories can be celebrated but do not forget the lives lost, the business ruined, the orphaned kids and the molested. They are not casualties of war; they are a product of wicked and selfish leaders who not only sponsored Boko Haram but failed woefully in their duty to stop them. This is and has never been an El-Rufai problem. Insult him all you want. He has been more of a patriot than most of you are or dream to be.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by maslong(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2014
this hama headed man caller hellrotfai the APC chieftan is not a happy person because their freedom fighter BH are been annihilated by our gallant and best in Africa (NAF )

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by callmenow: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2014
El Rufai is suddenly bereaved. What with that death of the blood thirsty and 'virgin' defiler with the nom de guerre of Shekau. Remember their plan was drag this 'insurgency' until presidential election. The wheels has come off their devilish plans. May the 'innocent' departed Nigerians rest in peace. May El Rufai and his Boko Haram warriors roast in the hottest part of hell for the trivialising the lives of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by successking: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2014
I LEARNED HE HAS LOST HIS PASSWORD TO HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO LETS WAIT AND SEE.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by Cmeo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
As much as I respect other people opinion on this, however, I would like to say it is not a compulsion for El-rufai to make comment on their successes because that is what is actually expected of them (the military) and what they are paid/constituted to do. So, El-rufai making comment or no comment on military success is not a MUST. That was what they(military) make an allegiance to, so there is no need to comment when they are living to expectations but comments could be needed when they are living below or above their constituted expectations.

From my own perspective though.
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by ibrfalwah(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
This nairaland has lost it all. It is apparent kids are giving the responsibilities of handling sensitive issues of which topic to give prominence to or which not.
People(I call them kids) come online and insult, abuse others (their faith, their beliefs) and believe its ok dat way.
U can't open and thread and not find a sustained cause to just insult others who don't have the same belief as you.
What value is this nairaland adding sef?
Goodluck to all of u
Re: El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram by tbaby534(f): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
virtual7: Reading through d comments and i find out dat here is full of pathetic fools.
cant you people think with ur heads? was it elrufai dat hired oritsejafors jet to buy arms for boko haram?
is it elrufai dat cant account for $20m?
im sure non of you starting from d op to the remaining buttlickers know anything abt elrufai.and yu cant divert our attention from ur bling bling can president who s buying arms for bh
Shut up mumude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health / Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo / Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.