Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? (815 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
In a world, where everyone wants to out-do each other; ego's have become so inflated to the extent that it tends to burst tires sometimes. And in a relationship, you can't necessarily have two captains in a ship.

So, in a situation where love exist : Will humility reign supreme ?
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by iceberylin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Love Conquers all
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
iceberylin: Love Conquers all

Hmmm... you really think so ? You mean Agape love or Reality based Love ?
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by iceberylin(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
neutralwaya:

Hmmm... you really think so ? You mean Agape love or Reality based Love ?
LOVE NA LOVE.
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
iceberylin:
LOVE NA LOVE.

Not really fellow cheesy
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by iceberylin(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
neutralwaya:
Not really fellow cheesy
So Love na Waitn undecided
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
iceberylin:
So Love na Waitn undecided

I am still finding out cool
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by iceberylin(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
neutralwaya:

I am still finding out cool
ţŗy ђārdęŗ tongue
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by damselalayo(f): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Love ke! So that word still exist,just hearing it now after centuries ago.
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
neutralwaya: So, in a situation where love exist : Will humility reign supreme ?
Humility is one of the basis of Love !!
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by folameme(f): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
damselalayo: Love ke! So that word still exist,just hearing it now after centuries ago.
lmao don u don cray finish oooo lolz*
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by folameme(f): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
And that's why i stopped watching/reading romantic ish all dis stuff aint real it only exist in fantasy. Give me a nice bloody epic movie and I'm game lolz.@op it can humble one that's if u believe in love itself undecidedAnd that's why i stopped watching/reading romantic ish all dis stuff aint real it only exist in fantasy. Give me a nice bloody epic movie and I'm game lolz.@op it can humble one that's if u believe in love itself
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Luckygurl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
In marriage, love does humble..

My fluid mechanincs lecturer in school is a man that commands respect with everything he does. The way he walks, talks etc.
I happened to meet him one day in church with his two small kids, I found it hard to believe that this is the same man. The way he was playing around with the kids, and then it came to a point he ran to get the child who almost was running to the alter.
To say I was marvelled by his humulity would be an understatement..

With this, anyone who's in a successful relationship which eventually would lead to tne alter and who's basis is pure love would in no way be humbled before the partner.
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: Humility is one of the basis of Love !!

Actually, but it can also be abused by the carnal being, you know
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Luckygurl: In marriage, love does humble..

My fluid mechanincs lecturer in school is a man that commands respect with everything he does. The way he walks, talks etc.
I happened to meet him one day in church with his two small kids, I found it hard to believe that this is the same man. The way he was playing around with the kids, and then it came to a point he ran to get the child who almost was running to the alter.

With this, anyone who's in a successful relationship which eventually would lead to tne alter and who's basis is pure love would in no way be humbled before the partner.

You have spoken well. I am beginning to see it, especially if God is at the center of the relationship or marriage : it plays a huge role right ?
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Luckygurl(f): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
neutralwaya:

You have spoken well. I am beginning to see it, especially if God is at the center of the relationship or marriage : it plays a huge role right ?
Yup, that's just it..
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
neutralwaya:

Actually, but it can also be abused by the carnal being, you know
Then one of the couples woulda renege on ''love'' abi wetin u feel na ?
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Luckygurl: In marriage, love does humble..

Dr Nnaji right? I think I should know ya
Re: Can Love Humble A Man Or Woman In A Relationship ? by Luckygurl(f): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
ohnyore:

Dr Nnaji right? I think I should know ya
Yeah, Dr Nnaji.. How come??

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You’re In A Relationship Worth Keeping / romantic night / How To Flirt With Women - Make Her Feel Like She Is Falling Fast For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.