Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (602 Views)

Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
I am really asking because i think some Boy's are

being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not

going to marry in the next 5yrs.

And he is in a so called relationship that does not

involve sex or any romantic activities.

But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay

for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic

relationship?

If you are not into s*x, because of religious

purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the

orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for s*x

before marriage, why are you ready for

demanding from your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by vizkiz: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
i gain lot of stuffs from my girl apart from sex tongue
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Doclight(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
vizkiz: i gain lot of stuffs from my girl apart from sex tongue
like?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by bigtt76(f): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Heart breaks, sleepless nights, endless thoughts of 'she will be out there doing ....this or that' as well as endless money spent of recharge cards for calls to her every minute making sure she's on her bed like you loafing lonely grin ....kpeleeeeeee o!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin Owk I wan talk true I be fada, I'm not into sex
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by libertyfather(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Faith,hope and believe that someday their dream of entering the place will come true...but some become unlucky and end up a slowpoke in love anyway hope tinz continue
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Doclight(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: grin Owk I wan talk true I be fada, I'm not into sex
lol
never knew we had fathers in this topic
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by naturally: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Self control
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Doclight: lol
never knew we had fathers in this topic
now you know
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Doclight(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: now you know
*goes of slowly to whisper to mrs. Lacomus*
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by greenbabe(f): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'm in such 'no sex' relationship and i must tell u that both of us are benefiting from the relationship
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Doclight: *goes of slowly to whisper to mrs. Lacomus*
watin be ur plan now
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Doclight(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: watin be ur plan now
lol
notin o, i'm innocent.
*closes the door of the thread slowly*
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Doclight: lol
notin o, i'm innocent.
*closes the door of the thread slowly*
* stroll to the door , open small, role bomb inside* bye bye.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Doclight(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: * stroll to the door , open small, role bomb inside* bye bye.
haahhahahhahah

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Me / Why Are Romance Section Moderators Selective Of Banning / Why Do Girls Love Guys With Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.