Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? (6231 Views)

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / Why Do Men Cheat On The Perfect Girl / How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let's say i am girl of your dreams, fit all your criteria (beautiful, educated, strong, have own money, independent etc). As a guy who would like to spend your lifetime with me could offer to me?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by iceberylin(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
[size=14pt]yoų āįŋţ. pęŗƒęçţ [/size]
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by 1one: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Incase...
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Tymax(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Conjugal companionship for one... cool
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by libertyfather(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Butter your bread...chikena!!
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
shocked i don't do voodoo ... undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by naijaboiy: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Are you looking for a husband?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by adanduka: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guys pretending to be girls on Nairaland since 10BC

8 Likes

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
iceberylin: [size=14pt]yoų āįŋţ. pęŗƒęçţ [/size]
can you read? i said "LETS SAY"!
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
AdeniyiA: shocked i don't do voodoo ... undecided

Nobody's asking u
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy: Are you looking for a husband?

i have one. thank you -no more :DDD
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
adanduka: Guys pretending to be girls on Nairaland since 10BC

whats that suppose to mean?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax: Conjugal companionship for one... cool

but then companionship should be very intelligent, don't you think? and education doesn't always give wisdom
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
libertyfather: Butter your bread...chikena!!

very sunny in your room?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by MabraO: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
That girl is hard to find
I go just troway eye
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just Passing by...
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by valdes00(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its nt compulsory I comment... So am out
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by tosyne2much(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guys pretending to be ladies, opening thread to impersonate.. * smh*
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
i created this thread with curiosity, because so many threads with lists about what wife should be, what gf should be. everyone wants to get perfect one innit? so if u get perfect what u will gonna offer? because i don't really think u can any. strong woman simply don't need u.

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: Guys pretending to be ladies, opening thread to impersonate.. * smh*
mumu

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:
mumu
who is this bush man ? You beta edit ur profile and edit it to male cos its jst so obvious you are a male... Go and learn frm d masters
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
lmao..mumu i thought you's english?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: who is this bush man ? You beta edit ur profile and edit it to male cos its jst so obvious you are a male... Go and learn frm d masters
baby teenager i don't have to prove u anything

3 Likes

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
spotit: lmao..mumu i thought you's english?

learning igbo :DDDD
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Ayowumie(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85: Let's say i am girl of your dreams, fit all your criteria (beautiful, educated, strong, have own money, independent etc). As a guy who would like to spend your lifetime with me could offer to me?

Companionship that can not be compromised. Freedom and independence to be all you want to be.
A home to protect you from the unfairness of reality. A strong hand to hold you. And more importantly, the love to build up your world.

But don't tell me you are looking for a husband, it scares the living out of me. I still love my single-hood; not ready to let it go yet.
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:

learning igbo :DDDD
haha..ok where u@?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ayowumie:

Companionship that can not be compromised. Freedom and independence to be all you want to be.
A home to protect you from the unfairness of reality. A strong hand to hold you. And more importantly, the love to build up your world.

But don't tell me you are looking for a husband, it scares the living out of me. I still love my single-hood; not ready to let it go yet.

nah not looking for husband. jst sometimes thinking that marriage and all that thing is overrated. before thought that its great deal, but now... but u know with any partner you get some nonsense, so I'm thinking why i should deal with it??
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
spotit: haha..ok where u@?

not naija smiley
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by spanzed(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ok u have been noticed...Thanks
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Lovetinz(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
I will offer you everything. I mean everything.
You are beautiful? You won't be when you are 70, I will love you when you are no longer 'cute'.
Your body has been built to be loved, I will memorize every inch of your face now, always and forever.
I will remember your voice, your essence will become part of me and the feel of your ring sliding down my finger will never leave my memory.

I will love your body clean or dirty, sweaty, and sometimes lost.
I will trust you implicitly the way the moon trusts the stars to never leave it glowing alone.
That’s why you should be mine.
I will trust you if you would be mine, I will never leave you for another while we’re together.
I will be completed devoted to you. I will trust you as you lower me into my grave.
That’s why you should be mine.

I will give you what money cannot buy, I will make you appreciate those little timeless happy moments,
I will teach you how to win pillowfights by pointing up and shouting 'look!' before crashing the pillow on your head!
I will hide your lipstick and put on a blank face when I say 'I no see am o'

I am deserving of you. Voodoogirl, Lets make a family..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
spanzed: Ok u have been noticed...Thanks

not about noticing and nobody asked u. go find things to do if don't have anything smart to say
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by tosyne2much(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:
baby teenager i don't have to prove u anything
get the fuccck off jhor... I've got time to do beta tins to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer In USA - PIC / What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House / How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.