Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) (6224 Views)

My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up / Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by OsilaGama(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Good morning people.
I could still clearly remember when I was younger, I always play with the cover of bottle drinks (soda drinks)
Where I would find an empty soda bottle and use the caps to press against my skin �
The good old days!!

11 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Bledriel: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Chai. You forgot the football games we played with it. The younger generation got deprived alot. I recall those football.fames we used to play. The inner white section of the cassette tape was the football. In moments of free kicks, all kind of shots with cantas cheesy

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by maadman: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2022
The skin picture isa bite mark o..not bottle top impression... .

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by OsilaGama(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Toneypen247:
Normally grin
Oshey!
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by OsilaGama(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Bledriel:
Chai. You forgot the football games we played with it. The younger generation got deprived alot. I recall those football.fames we used to play. The inner white section of the cassette tape was the football. In moments of free kicks, all kind of shots with cantas cheesy
Lol! Ohboy ehhh na your type Nai ur mama go flog tire say make u leave play go chop food �
I recall all those fun days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by richmond500: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Bledriel:
u sabi am well.
E get how u go even align your fingers with the ball, u go play better R2

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Bledriel: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2022
OsilaGama:

Lol! Ohboy ehhh na your type Nai ur mama go flog tire say make u leave play go chop food �
I recall all those fun days

I chop Cain almost wunjure
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Bledriel: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2022
richmond500:
u sabi am well.
E get how u go even align your fingers with the ball, u go play better R2

Lol. The way we dey curve day hand ehn. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by silverlinen(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Bledriel:
Damnnn
Omoba...your head bam for there
Some of those ball fit be blue, black
Jeez....miss those days brr

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by KingAbdulazeez: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Bledriel:
Good old days when we dey use exercise book to make goal post.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Even some adults still do it today

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by uchman(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2022
That game dey sweet I no go lie, I go hide try am again

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Choilila: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2022
I still do this on my laps.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Benki003(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Normal grin grin I still de do am

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by OsilaGama(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2022
uchman:
That game dey sweet I no go lie, I go hide try am again
Hahaha
My guy say him go hide try am

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by GreatestHeight(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Bledriel:
You brought back lost memories with the word CANTAS.
Good old days. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by chilinks(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2022
We call it cripples game. Very nice game. cheesy
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Bledriel: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2022
GreatestHeight:
You brought back lost memories with the word CANTAS.
Good old days. grin

Many times we had to turn and turn and turn to look for the best ways to take shots cheesy
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Boogyman557: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Nonexisting: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2022
KingAbdulazeez:

Good old days when we dey use exercise book to make goal post.
We used empty st. Louis sugar pack for goalpost in my time. I remember having the complete super eagles team of 1996 with their pictures on my cantas. I used to stuff my cantas with clay sand but later discovered that stuffing them with thick papers gave them more flexibility. The rubbers inside the cantas were taken out and put like ring around the cantas for durability. As for freekick, there was a way I curved my hand and got the same result as Stoichkov back then. I was really a champion in that game and beating me would require a lot of practice and hardwork. Being a champion in my area, I was doing constant practice to remain at the top. Good old days. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Pathokpo: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Bledriel:
Some of us even went as far as melting candle wax into the players to make them tougher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Teenwolf(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Normal levels wink
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by tillaman(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Hell yeah I did
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by KingAbdulazeez: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Nonexisting:
We used empty st. Louis sugar pack for goalpost in my time. I remember having the complete super eagles team of 1996 with their pictures on my cantas. I used to stuff my cantas with clay sand but later discovered that stuffing them with thick papers gave them more flexibility. The rubbers inside the cantas were taken out and put like ring around the cantas for durability. As for freekick, there was a way I curved my hand and got the same result as Stoichkov back then. I was really a champion in that game and beating me would require a lot of practice and hardwork. Being a champion in my area, I was doing constant practice to remain at the top. Good old days. smiley
Good old days
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by techWriter3: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Normally
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Nonexisting:

SMH.. hm! See description. play go bin don enter your head those days lol...

Then we don't go near the boys once they begin to arrange their field on any available table back then cos na kick dem go take send you on awol.. lol... They like the game like their live but then Mario came out and the boys switched. That was how this football board game and station ( agbalumo seed) ended in my area.

Fun memories.
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Cypher45: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Yeah, i remember those days.
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Christane: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
I did it o ... childhood was fun ..
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Nonexisting1: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

SMH.. hm! See description. play go bin don enter your head those days lol...

Then we don't go near the boys once they begin to arrange their field on any available table back then cos na kick dem go take send you on awol.. lol... They like the game like their live but then Mario came out and the boys switched. That was how this football board game and station ( agbalumo seed) ended in my area.

Fun memories.
Hehehe. I pity the children of this generation because my generation was the last to see real childhood. Do you know we played serious tournament with those cantas? It was so serious that my mother later became lenient on me because she used to flog me for littering the house with cantas. The day she saw me play the match in our front balcony and the crowd of children that gathered that day at our house, she was shocked at our passion. She said she never saw me sweep the balcony as I swept it on that day. Because we didn't want any sand to obstruct our game, we swept and scrubbed the balcony very well before the game began. If my younger sisters wan chop beating from me then, mek them go near my cantas. True to God, I hated growing up eeeh. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by BigDawsNet: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Awesome moments
Re: How Many Of Us Did This While Growing Up (pics) by Axis313(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Bledriel:
Ha!Ogbologbo.
Ancestor spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Unemployment In A Relationship / Your Love Is Wicked! / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.