Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? (2788 Views)

Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America / Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President / He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by honeric01(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2008
I don;t think it's a nice idea to always make America a refugee home, why not set up an island for refugees worldwide instead of harboring them in America,

detruth:

Huhh! Black man in a White House. This indeed is new!

That is why the message states like that, CHANGE
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by DamiD: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2008
This is a new beginning for America.

Long live Obama, Long live African American
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Blackcat(f): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2008
Dami D:

This is a new beginning for America.

Long live Obama, Long live African American

Long live Africa! (His father is pure bred African)
Long live the Black race!!!
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by alldone(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2008
histrory was made in America.
A lot of lessons to learn from the election.
I am so glad Obama made it.

Nobody believe a black man could,
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by carmelily: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2008
why can't the black nations do anything for themselves? Did they play any role in his victory? NO.

Congrats, Obama!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by detruth: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2008
Blackcat:

Shut up!!! Nincompoop!
He has won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and no stupid or irritating comment will spoil my day!

Stop being rash and listen (blackcat or blackgoat or what did you called yourself)!
I love Obama and only a foolish African would not be proud he won.
Nevertheless, am only trying to look at what lies ahead of him after all this celebrations.
Remember, he represent not only a new phase but also a complete new personality in that office.
I feel for the guy noting how much people will soon be expecting from him alone.

carmelily:

why can't the black nations do anything for themselves? Did they play any role in his victory? NO.

Congrats, Obama!!!1 grin grin grin grin cheesy

that is the irony!
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Blackcat(f): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2008
detruth:

Stop being rash and listen (blackcat or blackgoat or what did you called yourself)!

Now listen good you foul mouth piece of junk! If you want to resort to yabbies I'm ready angry
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by detruth: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2008
Blackcat:

Now listen good you foul mouth piece of junk! If you want to resort to yabbies I'm ready angry

cool baby cool! grin
I think we are still in a celebration mood! grin grin
Let's leave that, at least for the sake of Obama's victory!
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Blackcat(f): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2008
carmelily:

Congrats, Obama!!!1 grin grin grin grin cheesy

The Black race all over the world and not just Africans prayed for him that is more than anything money can buy in addition to that a lot of African nations contributed money for him. The played a very very big role.
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Phemour: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2008
We'll be waiting to see wat he will do for Africans
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Blackcat(f): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2008
detruth:

cool baby cool! grin
I think we are still in a celebration mood! grin grin
Let's leave that, at least for the sake of Obama' victory!

wink grin

You are right grin
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2008
Oya o. Obama people savour the victory. Now the real hard part of the work starts.

He must not fail the voters.
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Gamine(f): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2008
His mother is Pure Bred WHITE

He is Truly AFRICAN AMERICAN

anyways, Kini big deal?, i pity the guy sha.

see people celebrating as if, na the end, it is only the beginning ooooooo!

Congrats Obama! smiley
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2008
Change has come
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by detruth: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2008
Blackcat:

The Black race all over the world and not just Africans prayed for him that is more than anything money can buy in addition to that a lot of African nations contributed money for him. The played a very very big role.
I  think Carmelily is referring to Africans doing something worthy at home for themselves.

Gamine:

His mother is Pure Bred WHITE

He is Truly AFRICAN AMERICAN

anyways, Kini big deal?, i pity the guy sha.

see people celebrating as if, na the end, it is only the beginning ooooooo!

Congrats Obama! smiley

Truly speaking my mind!
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by Tonyet1(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2008
[size=48pt]ISN'T HE LOVELY?[/size]

Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by MrCrackles(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2008
PHEMOUR:

We'll be waiting to see what he will do for Africans

There we go again
We shouldnt expect any preferential treatment
Africans should learn and change thier mindsets
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by bastrin(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2008
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked cool cool tongue tongue
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by marydre: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2008
i am very proud of Obama and I pray the good Lord who gave him victory would surely see him through, congratulations again
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by dayokanu(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2008
Why should he do anything for Africa? He is the president of the USA not AU so let African leaders help themselves
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by MrCrackles(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2008
When African leaders and nation would never learn to do anything beneficial for themselves, they resort to relying on other countries!
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by bastrin(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry

The problem with us is that we want somebody else to come n carry our cross for us.
Did we vote him in NO so y r we xpectin him to come to our aid in any way or u think the American do not have dia own problems or u want him to forget them so they can remove him n if that hppns we can not even help in any way. Thank God he won pls u guys shld let him do his thing.
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by MrCrackles(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2008
bastrin:

The problem with us is that we want somebody else to come n carry our cross for us.
Did we vote him in NO so y r we xpectin him to come to our aid in any way or u think the American do not have dia own problems or u want him to forget them so they can remove him n if that hppns we can not even help in any way. Thank God he won please u guys shld let him do his thing.

No mind all the people wey don dey expect American Dollars!! grin
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by bastrin(f): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2008
grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by sleekymag(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2008
Obama is a man of purpose. His campaign team was awesome, d volunteers and every1 dat contributed to make his election a success were driven with that unity of purpose. It's so wonderful. He's become a symbol of courage and hope for the ordinary man to dare to dream to do and become the impossible.

Congratulations President Barack Hussein Obama!
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by AMUOMON(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2008
yes. many for the black people and kenya in africa

Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by TrueBrit: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2008
[size=18pt]I hope people realise that he is not yet the 44th President of the USA, just the president elect. Like people have been saying, there is still time to assassinate him between now and his swearing into office (especially with the last threat when he was not even elected then). So we are not out of the woods yet.[/size]
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by MrCrackles(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
True Brit:

[size=18pt]I hope people realise that he is not yet the 44th President of the USA, just the president elect. Like people have been saying, there is still time to assassinate him between now and his swearing into office (especially with the last threat when he was not even elected then). [b]So we are not out of the woods yet.[/b][/size]

I was never in the woods with you, was i?!
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by tpia: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2008
True Brit:

[size=18pt]I hope people realise that he is not yet the 44th President of the USA, just the president elect. Like people have been saying, there is still time to assassinate him between now and his swearing into office (especially with the last threat when he was not even elected then). So we are not out of the woods yet.[/size]

whew, thank goodness you resized your font.

Keep hanging in there, bro. Obama must not get assasinated by those crazy racists who dont like black people.
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by viclee009: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2008
Come on people, Obama's victory is a symbol of the bridge of equality everywhere.
Africa leaders should learn from this election that God can bring about change and hope through the poor. And, they should stop trading bullets for ballots and let the voice of the people be heard and the truth prevail.
This is a victory for all young people around the world that if they do the right thing, they too can bring about change.
Let's keep Barack Obama the president elect of the great united States, the big brother of other countries in our prayers that the change for a peaceful world we all want is realised and that other countries learn from this peaceful revolution and do what is right for the benefit and welfare of their people.
History have been rewritten; the chain of racism, hatred, disunity and distrust has been broken by God our merciful father himself. Let us be proud because the agents of racism and hatred have been crucified on mountain of love, peace, unity and endurance. Godbless the human race.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by bastrin(f): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2008
: angry angry angry

I hear u

angry angry angry
Re: Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? by tpia: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2008
e be like say all the adulation wey Africans dey give them religious leaders don transfer to Obama. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian General Who Said Ukraine Invasion Would Be Over In Hours Is Killed / London Knife crime / Texas Mosque Is Destroyed In Blaze Hours After Pres. Trump Signs Executive Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.