Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System (4660 Views)

I Did Not Call For The Probe Of Supreme Court Judges - APC Charman,oyegun / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission / Executive Lawlessness Of A Failed Local Government Charman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by luka1981(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2008
Or are you IWU himself?
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by otokx(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2008
What is that man still doing there? What kind of disgrace is this? Why does he keep insulting Nigerians?
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by sherrylo: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
Prof Ewu please stop!please.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by osisi6(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2008
look you , I posted those satellite pictures to show Iwu that what he called Voter list are invisible manufactured names, That the whole world know they are telling a lie. If the USA can make history yesterday. I believe Nigeria can make history too by conducting a true election. Using correct census figure and not 419 made figures.

I know it is difficult for IWU and others to accept the truth, but if Iwu fail to accept the truth. I can tell you that even Iwu great grand children who would be Igbos would NEVER , I mean NEVER become the president of Nigeria.

And when I mean NEVER , I mean NEVER. This fraud they call voter register is killing the Igbos and would for ever make the igbos and other slave .

Iwu should know he is the man, who holds to knife to kill future generation of Igbo children. Would Iwu throw igbo children generation unborn into sea and kill them like they did in Biafra or because of pride and money or like Obama and the US make his mark and let history judge him.

They kill Igbo children and even generation unborn during biafra and I can tell you, Iwu is now the man to determine if he would hold the bomb and through it on Igboland and kill all of Igbo future generation .

Noman should blame other ethnics group in Nigeria if an igbo man never become president. They should blame themself. It is time to commit suicide or get killed. i have help the next generation of igbo reach my brother make una ask iwu to help you.

Iwu is a stupid man and you nigeria1 is a useless man.
I hope your mom has other kids
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by blackspade(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
Arrogance.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by RichyBlacK(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
Maurice Iwu is a fool!

Can't someone punch that goon in the face? angry Lawdavmercy!
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by shotster50(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
Shouldnt he be concentrating on Nigeria What has Americas' election got to do with him
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by SamMilla1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
why is this guy seriously spamming this thread?

@post.

do you really take IWU so serious?
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by Gnexplore: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2008
Please how did that man get his Professorship? He is a disgrace! I hope that title is withdrawn from him!

Maybe is IWU that is spamming this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That man is capable of anything oooooooooooooooooooo!

I hope Adams Oshiomhole take him to court for rule in Edo governorship election, he can't survive that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by bodsibobo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
dis iwu guy is a goat.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by DoubleN(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2008
That Iwu man deserves to be hung upside down and flogged with a koboko for making such a meaningless statement.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by nomanicole(f): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
iwu,my son, i sent you to school to learn how to spell to spell your name(2ce) .I.W.U.
iwu! iwu!! iwu!!!,how many times did i call you? have you ever conducted any free and fair election? dont let them hear this oh! can you make your fellow igbo man win an election to be presido? iwu! take time oh! don't repeat this thing again,i forgive you for you know not what u say kiss
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by phorlabee(m): 12:39am On Nov 18, 2008
Imagine who's condemning; the condemned is criticizing; what an irony, !

I think we might be missing Prof. Iwu's main argument.
There are elections and there are elections--elections
Nigerian style 1999, 2003 and 2007; elections US style
2000, 2004, and 2008.

We all know about the hanging and pregnant chads in Florida
in 2000 US elections. What professor Iwu's seems to be saying is that
the US can learn a few things about election rigging
from Nigerian electoral officials and politicians.

grin shocked grin

Naija can definately teach - the American's - Naija style elections: rigging, thuggery, INEC processes and more!!!

Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by A40(m): 1:08am On Nov 18, 2008
I blame it on his senility and just the urge to talk since everyone seems to have forgotten about him its his way of reminding us he is still alive

bodsibobo:

this iwu guy is a goat.
Yes naah he should be called Maurice Ewu
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by illiest(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2008
really funny grin lets all clap for IWU he is a genius, and a prof. indeed
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by princekevo(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2008
@ Nigeria1
My guy pls stop occupying spaces with this your links.I wonder how many people that have time to go through all this links. Its really becoming irritating here on the political section.

thanks
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by princekevo(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2008
Well I think this Iwu of a guy was talking out of unattended Nigerian leaders madness.
What Is it that US should learn from Nigeria Election? oh probably he want them
to learn how to rig elections,stealling of ballot boxes,or printing of extra voting cards to
share to party members so that they could vote as many times they can.
Pls those who knows they guy should send him to psychiatric hospital imm. b4 it get out of hand
of hand. Saying such thing is total madness.
And that should tell everyone that Nigeria is not yet ready
to change when their leaders are now boosting of their curruption and inviting countries like US learn out their
corruptive ways of doing things, that is really funny, lol
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2008
IWU, this man isn't serious. What arrogance, that the US should learn from Nigeria? Learn what? How its not necessary in Nigeria to have a good manifesto because it doesn't matter how the voters vote, the elections will still be rigged anyways, Oh and to learn how to use political thugs in elections, and kill/jazz your opponents? Or how to sway the masses by giving them rice and bread?
Don't get me started, and hes meant to be a prof, please.
I have a dream, one day in Nigeria contestants for president will be able to have a civil matured debate like what we saw during the US elections, to let Nigerians know what lies in store for them,
I have a dream that we will be able to hold free and fair elections in Nigeria, respecting the peoples wishes, without rigging in any form,
Nonsense, his name should be ISI IWU ---- Goat head :-)
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by zukkymike(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2008
that goes to show the level of stupidity and foolishness on the side of him.if it is in the developed world that man should be in prison by now.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by Makavelis(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2008
some got sacked grin more are gettin scared grin the prof. is only lookin for some recognition and attem grin so he defaults to controversy. grin grin
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by Makavelis(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2008
some got sacked grin more are gettin scared grin the prof. is only lookin for some recognition and attem grin so he defaults to controversy. grin grin
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2008
Most of you guys see the careless statement as a cup half empty while the likes of iwu sees it half full.
Of course, the US electoral system has a few positive things to copy from their nigerian counterpart (american system is not perfect), though in turn; nigeria has loads of things to copy from the US electoral system.
Iwu's ignorance abound in most nigerian politicians and leaders; they are very careless when making statements in public. After all, there's no accountability and most importantly for them; it doesn't affect their position.

However, dumb nigerians should have realized by now that puppets like Iwu, makama etc are not nigeria's major problems. The major problems are the hands that navigate these shameless puppets and of course; you, the very corrupt, wicked and cowardly nigerian populace. They either stay home to play the bedroom game with their female counterparts on election day/public holiday or sell their votes for a token fee of 200 naira or help machete an opponent for just  2 or 3 bottles of star beer and a bowl of rice.  cry
Of course, the outcome of this cowardliness on the part of nigerians are the likes of Iwu, yaradua, obj etc.

Stand up and say enough is enough!!!
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by BluMalam(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2008
@Nigeria1
What makes you think our next president will not be igbo, that would be unfair, given the federal character. But please ask yourself, do you want a good president, or a president from your ethnic group (e.g Maurice Iwu). I think Americans chose the former.

The way things are going, i hope PDP will not impose iwu on his state through a political appointment that will affect his people (and us as a whole) every day, not every four years. They gotta reward him for his service, one way or the other.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by ojimboIV: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2008
i blame d journalist wey give this clown air time. all d damage him cause for him selection process tribunal never undo am finish. d journalist come make mistake carry recorder go give am interview, wetin him expect na? prof. ewu no let himself down one bit. d guy just spew out another bag of crap. d best thing na to ignore am make him dey doodle away for him small corner since dem no go gree sack am.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by Pataki: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2008
Maurice the blockhead. Anyway, it is Nigeria. Nuisances are allowed to spit rubbish and get away with it without being questioned.

As for that Nigeria1, your imbecility is incredulous. You are like your father Maurice the goat. undecided
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by MrCrackles(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2008
IWU is a shameless he-goat!
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by xtan(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
na wa ooo undecided
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by UNLEASHED(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
Chei! So we have a real mad man as Inec Chairman?? My dawg! oh! gawd!!
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by JJYOU: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2008
ewu
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by cyriluzo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
This is unbelievable!!!, could it be a joke. Now it is obvious we have a mentally retarded man as INEC chairman.

Chei!!!, or was he drunk?
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by Tornadoz(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
Mr chairman should concentrate on conducting a free and fair election in Nigeria before telling the US how to run theirs.

However I also believe the American electoral system sucks. Bush became president even though Al Gore had more votes than him. You would have thought the person with the largest vote becomes president but not so in the US.
Re: INEC Charman Faults US Electoral System by javalove(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2008
Iwu should know he is the man, who holds to knife to kill future generation of Igbo children. Would Iwu throw igbo children generation unborn into sea and kill them like they did in Biafra or because of pride and money or like Obama and the US make his mark and let history judge him.

They kill Igbo children and even generation unborn during biafra and I can tell you, Iwu is now the man to determine if he would hold the bomb and through it on Igboland and kill all of Igbo future generation .

whats all these nonsense about biafra? no be war? no be una start am and yet u are here saying they killed killed killed children. my man stop ngoing off topic.

We want a good president not ethnic bias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Approves N4.9 Trillion In 2013 Budget Amendment / How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria / Jonathan's Youwin Is A Joke. Nigerians Take Note And Demand Your Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.