Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! (2253 Views)

Upload The Pix Of Your BF/GF If You Are Proud Of Them / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

Sorry dear, i don't match-make. I think experiencing that adventure is necessary and also good for you. It will enable you appreciate better that 'special woman' when you finally find her. wink
Oh! Was that hw i sounded? I neva meant it dat way of "match - making" ! I know its a quest and finding her is a mata of time! Thanks anyway.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by irishCream: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33:
Can u pls assist in reducing the stress of my adventure by helping to recommend one! Who knows, u may just be a God sent!

Try reading the handwritting on the wall

Thought u're intelligent too?

grin grin
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2014
they got high self esteem not pride , it is the dumb ones who think they are smart and know what they are doing that got prde.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Naavah(f): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Why can't u overlook that side if she does other great things. No one is perfect my brother.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by IAmBhijay(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33:
If its so,that means am not yet fortunate to meet with them! I will get her very soon. cool
Amen to you bro. cool
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Naavah: Why can't u overlook that side if she does other great things. No one is perfect my brother.
No one is actually perfect, but looking away at her pride might turn out to be wat i wud regret to live with in time to come! And dont forget,pride has many sisters and brothers,even cousines that accompanies her!
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by destante(f): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
immortalcrown: First of all, you should know that nobody can always be perfect. Secondly, intelligent people (especially when the intelligence is polished with wisdom) are not easily influenced.
Nicee smiley
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
There is tendency of being proud if you find ur IQ more superior. It takes a superior to humble you.

Op. Try dating gals with same or lesser level of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
chidyhels: There is tendency of being proud if you find ur IQ more superior. It takes a superior to humble you.

Op. Try dating gals with same or lesser level of intelligence.
Dating a gul wit lesser IQ woudnt solve it my dr! If one is proud,no two ways,she is proud!i have a vry close male frnd,he is almost a genius,but so humble that he dosnt seek notice at all and wen u come in contact with him,no matter who u ar,he stoops to ur level. Hes in finland for further studies.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by BreezyRita(f): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Not all intelligent girls are proud. And at times it could be its not pride! If her IQ is higher than a guy's, its only natural if he feels she's proud or showing off............. A lot of people have said that to me. I like challenges. A guy who can outwit me will always have my respect! Its not pride! Its knowing who you are. I know it could get to the head, though.
@ op, you've not been lucky.... There are still intelligent girls who aren't rude, saucy or proud.......... Just keep looking
Or you could settle for someone with a lesser IQ, you know gringringrin
Good luck in your search!
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
BreezyRita: Not all intelligent girls are proud. And at times it could be its not pride! If her IQ is higher than a guy's, its only natural if he feels she's proud or showing off............. A lot of people have said that to me. I like challenges. A guy who can outwit me will always have my respect! Its not pride! Its knowing who you are. I know it could get to the head, though.
@ op, you've not been lucky.... There are still intelligent girls who aren't rude, saucy or proud.......... Just keep looking
Or you could settle for someone with a lesser IQ, you know gringringrin
Good luck in your search!
Its not bad to knw who u ar and confident, but i bet there are mur humble ways of showcasing intelligency than waiting til a man outwits one! Like u sd,"...it could get to the head" and wat apens to the lady if it gets to her head? Thats pride,arrogance and the lots and remember it is said that ,pride goes bfore a fall of a man! I pray dey dnt realise their mistake wens late! shocked sad
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Osarieme415(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
There is one I know.... Brilliant girl... First class student. She said no man can control her

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by ibnjarir93(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33: This thread is not a mere thought,but am sharing from a personal experience!
Naturally,am usually drawn to intelligent people that are humble and dont play to the gallery,but withdrawn and dislikes with passion,anyone who is intelligent but proud and arrogant,male and female alike. With this in view, i felt i will be happy, dating and having an intelligent lady as a wife. And the journey started!
After my higher institution and during my service year, i was attracted to one for her intelligency, but moving closer to her,i realised she was having this vice in her,and i had to withdraw,after telling her why we cant be. After my service, i came across this beautiful lady, she got evrything i ever needed in a lady and moving closer,i was not dissapointed in her level of intelligency. She confessed also of never ever coming across someone like me. A dream come true i said to myself! But After about our tenth month of relationship,this vice reared up its ugly head! The more i tried playing it down and pretending like its not there, the harder it became for me to handle it! I now realised she has been pretending all along. Gosh! Marrying a Laddy i know i cant cope with will mean managing her, and that could be suicidal cux you dont manage ur partner in marrige! I quit our being!
I had other experince with yet another intelligent lady but still thesame result!
Now does it mean its really true of intelligent ladies or i was just being unfortunate? Your ideas and contributions pls and no insult! I stand to be corrected pls
May be you misconstrued their self- confidence for arrongance. Suggestion?
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Osarieme415: There is one I know.... Brilliant girl... First class student. She said no man can control her
Thats wat am talking about!
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
ibnjarir93: May be you misconstrued their self- confidence for arrongance. Suggestion?
Wen a gul tell u no man can control her,wat do u call that? Or wen a girl tells u "u cant teach me" is that not pride? tongue
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
That's a bit unfair. You can't judge all intelligent ladies on the couple you've met.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by priscaoge(f): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrsBreezy: That's a bit unfair. You can't judge all intelligent ladies on the couple you've met.

That's how they generalize my dear! Judging all intelligent ladies based on d experience he had wit few around himundecided
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

That's how they generalize my dear! Judging all intelligent ladies based on d experience he had wit few around himundecided

Yeah it's just not on. I know so many ladies who have every right to be proud of beauty, intelligence and social class. And they honestly aren't. So y'all guys need to shhh and expand your area of search.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
I won't call it pride. When a lady gat beauty/brain...her self-esteem tends to be high, especially if she is an extrovert. If you don't look/observe them closely or operate on a 'similar/higher frequency'...lol, you just might mistake it for pride. The easiest way to overpower them is to challenge them to a level of reasoning they are yet to attain.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Inik(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
You are generalizing here. Pride is an individual character that is expressed by individuals. It doesn't matter if the person is a dullard or an intelligent individual.
Intelligent ladies have high self esteem and may not be favourably disposed to submitting to a man who is below them in all ramifications. If the lady you are dating or eyeing is intelligent, you as the man has to be at par or above her intelligence level for you to relate well with her. Op i hope you are not an olodo grin
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrsBreezy: That's a bit unfair. You can't judge all intelligent ladies on the couple you've met.
But that was just a caption! U coudnt just conclude on a caption! If u take ur tym and read through,u wud see i ws only sharing my experiences and was open for ideas and views! A "what do u think" thing! So relating ur own idea(s) or even experience wud be received with ano open arms! Winks undecided
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by MizMyColi(f): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
*Bites the fleshy tip of my thumb*

Eiiissshhhh

Where was I when this thread was created o oangry

Well, I was here.
To like and share sensible contributions.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33:
But that was just a caption! U coudnt just conclude on a caption! If u take ur tym and read through,u wud see i ws only sharing my experiences and was open for ideas and views! A "what do u think" thing! So relating ur own idea(s) or even experience wud be received with ano open arms! Winks undecided

Which I did read through thoroughly.

And I am also sharing my views. It's unfair. Maybe just the females you've met are such. And we've all encountered that kinda girl. But honestly there are a lot of humble intelligent females out there.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by AfricanApple(f): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
some of the ones u met are actually not proud the way u said it, just like dis bro here said
donroxy: Intelligent ladies are naturally deemed proud when they are operating around person of lesser status but if you really wanto make them humble and tame them , just always provide stronger views and reasons beyond their scope Thaz'all , she will clinq to you !!! An average Intelligent lady also want a dude superior in status else she will get uncontrollable !!! (Speaking from experiences)

... When U see another one again PM me cheesy make I tame her 4 U grin
u only mistook their show of intelligence to pride

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by ibnjarir93(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33:
Wen a gul tell u no man can control her,wat do u call that? Or wen a girl tells u "u cant teach me" is that not pride? tongue
No girl would admit a man controls her - except in rare cases when she decides to reveal to a confidant- but in reality that is the case. The latter is sheer arrogance even if it's a man that makes such claim.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
op I just hope you're ain't mistaking self confidence for pride
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Which I did read through thoroughly.

And I am also sharing my views. It's unfair. Maybe just the females you've met are such. And we've all encountered that kinda girl. But honestly there are a lot of humble intelligent females out there.
Ok tanx, i aff yea grin
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=Elantracey]op I just hope you're ain't mistaking self confidence for pride[/quote
Wen self confidence gets into the head,it bcomes pride! Dnt u tink so? shocked]
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: some of the ones u met are actually not proud the way u said it, just like dis bro here said
u only mistook their show of intelligence to pride
My dr,pride remains pride,no mata d angle u lookin at it from! A humble and intelligent lady may nt even have the tym to show u shes intelligent. Humility dosnt have tym for show offs! grin
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by veevean1(f): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I won't call it pride. When a lady gat beauty/brain...her self-esteem tends to be high, especially if she is an extrovert. If you don't look/observe them closely or operate on a 'similar/higher frequency'...lol, you just might mistake it for pride. The easiest way to overpower them is to challenge them to a level of reasoning they are yet to attain.

i like grin
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi: *Bites the fleshy tip of my thumb*

Eiiissshhhh

Where was I when this thread was created o oangry

Well, I was here.
To like and share sensible contributions.
But wia do u belong and wats ur contribution?
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Agrika: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Good soup na money kill am...shoe get size go find your size

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Her Reply? / 10 Shameful Things Some Nigerian Girls Do / When You Get A New Rich Boyfriend! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.