Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact (3257 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by hopey(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2006
Hello Guys,
    Has anybody here fell in love before? I mean serious love that you cannot quit or leave thie relationship even if there is any problem or something elese , crappy situation that makes you both feel bad,  if anyone here is really in love presently then answer this ,  if you are not contribute to it .

What are you going to do if your love(future wife precisely) which you use to call your future wife travels for a full one year? and you both lost contact?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by eveseh(f): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2006
nope i have fell in love
but not serious one,

u?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by Coco29(f): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2006
i was in love with this guy, i travel and some how we lost contact for 2 yrs, by some act of god, he saw my mom and got my number off her. Love is unpredictable and painful however if that lady is truly for you you will be in touch again.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by hibans(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2006
like my sister said love is unpredictable and painful. keep your fingers cross. tongue grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by iice(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2006
Right
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by keliscia(f): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2006
I CAN SEE THAT YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE IN LOVE
ONLESS SHE IS NOT DEAD ,  THEN THAT MEENS ( GOOD BYE BOY IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU BUT RIGHT NOW AM HAVEING FUN SOMEWHERE EALSE , )
SO BOY DONT WAIT 4 HER YOU HAVE DONE YOUR PART IS NOW TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE wink

Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by LoverBwoy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2006
you should know that ur future wifey wants to travel shouldnt you??. . . when she travels she will surely contact her friends and her parents

or were u just play play husband and wife?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by nilla(f): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2006
I'm in love, there is no way he will leave without me knowing how to contact him.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by Busta(f): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2006
if she really loves u, one way or the other, she would have found a way to contact u. As they say "love will always find a way"!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by jacq(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2006
I had similar situation .

Was dating a guy ( first real love and all that) for about a year when he had the opportunity to go abroad we talked about it ,we were going to keep contact thru famillies bicos at that time not much pple were having GSM .

In the 8 yrs this guy has been out of naija we only spoke twice on the phone and a few letters and the contact was broken bicos his mom didn't like it that he was calling from abroad she thought that i will use juju on his son
so u see a boy/girlfriend going abroad also means the end of the friendship but not necessary the love.

Bicos sometimes u catch urself wondering what might have been.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by ginola(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2006
nilla
r u sure u have really fallin in luv b4,u sound like a nun
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by nilla(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2006
@ ginola
i havent fallen in love (dont wanna fall out smiley ). I am in love. Can you explain what you mean by i sound like a nun?

@ hopey,
the world is really a smaller place now and communication has improved (phone card is cheap and email cheaper).
Unless when you say contact, you really mean physical contact.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by hoodboi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2006
well i'll tryta keep tryin to contact her while i enjoy d moment of freedom, dat's jst my opinion of course. cus i don't see why we shud not be in contact, i am in a situation like that rite now only dat she ain't my future wife nd i ain't in love with her, she's been gone fer a few months nd she promised to call but ain't heard nothin.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by classiqkid(f): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2006
Umm well try and go to her family house back in Naija and ask for her number or ask a few of her friends for her number.If that doesnt get you anywhere I suggest you move on, I know it sounds bad but If shes really missing you should have found one way or another to get incontact with you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by hoodboi(m): 3:04am On Aug 01, 2006
u know somethin, i kinda considered dat, but like i said i ain't in love with her, she gat me trippin @ a point before she left she iz damnn tite, but now she gone nd she ain't even holla'd i rillly don't wana undergo that much stress anymore.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by hopey(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2006
Well, the story goes forth ,

She was your girlfriend in Nigeria before she left , you both love each other so well to the extent that you both make a covenant and are both sure about your future and really makes plans to be,Not known to both familes but only you and her and its a secret, because both families must not be informed now about it (You are both young to marry at the moment and noth families don't like such an act).
She travels abroad and unfortunately ,you were not around when she left , you lost contact with her and you felt so bad ,miss her and decide to wait for so long , as long as One year.

what will you do "After waiting for so long not wanting to let her down,a nd wanting to prove it that you really love her and believe in true love binded by true covenants" ?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by iice(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2006
Covenant sounds so ancient, u will find away if u work hard enough. Its the age of the Internet, don't tell me u have no idea what part of the world she is in? If u don't find out someway undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by jacq(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2006
@hopey how long were u guys inlove or in the relationship before she left naija ?

can't any of her family help u contact her ?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by Busta(f): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2006
ur guy.gurlfriend travels abroad and u lost contact, he pr she belong to someone else. Thats it!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by classiqkid(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2006
Covenant ke? Thats is very dangerous.I wouldn't even think of doing that no matter how inlove I was in with a guy.Its very risky.Just imagine if you did take one while she was still back in Naija and she ended up Overseas like she already is,But this time dating someone.All hell would brake loose,Omo I suggest you move on.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by jacq(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ hopey have u heard from the girl ?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by hopey(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2006
Jacq , I haven't hear from her , but i think iw ill be fine , i know what to do now , the next thing is to play a Visa Lottery , Guys i think that is a better idea, right? pls reply.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by nilla(f): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2006
@ hopey,

playing Visa lottery is a better idea for what? to go see her?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by jacq(f): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2006
@ nilla grin grin u funny heh !

@ hopey how long ago has it been now since this ur ex babe has been to broad ?
is she has been gone only a year give her time to settle in her new country am sure she will remember someday.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by nilla(f): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2006
@ jacq, it was honestly just a question.
but should she really take a year to settle down, what about email?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by hopey(m): 1:28am On Aug 06, 2006
@ jacq, She don't have a E-mail before she left , She don't use the internet .
@ Nilla, Thankx for the encouragement, I am really grateful.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by atiku07(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2006
hey guy playing visa lottery is a dumb idea just get a life and look else where ok be a man try and rise again  grin cheesy smiley undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by poochy(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
The problem here is that u two have lost contact.I have a boyfriend who travelled for two years and he came back into my arms.He called me everyday and reassured me of his undying love and i also did the same thing. During those years,we didn't cheat on each other and infact,we have never had any problem of infidelity.If u truly love this girl and she loves u in return,believe me,it will definitely work out between both of u. I wish u all the best
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by Busta(f): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2007
@topic,
cross ur fingers and pray hard that she comes back, she still loves u, still wanna marry u and u guys can continue from where u stopped
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by saucekid(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
just passing thru, whistling to self****ije love, nwan tintin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact by holythug(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
gba gbe yen grin

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be An Issue In Marriage? / Please Advice Her / Can You Kiss Your GF/BF In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.