Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (75942 Views)

The Marriage Proposal By A Nigerian Man That Has Got People Talking (see Photos) / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by kabba7(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
An aloku babe getting her proposal @ a police check point , sorry for the dude choosing a tokunbo (second hand ).@ the most awkward place and I hope the DPO got a very nice love letter from the Rivers AC "A" so next time he dont approve such irresponsible behaviour .
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by wo1F(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Princesschi: I hope mr. Right is seeing this.
This is beautiful.

Mpa gi undecided

Na joke oo cheesy
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by shegixo(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Ma hear sey no be oyibo movie be this
Me no the eva believe eke man
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hensben(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
How is this news?, are they celebrities?, FP don suffer.

Meanwhile, 250 girls are still in sambisa forest...smh
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Lucky girl.

Your fiancee kiss
omenka: Honestly. This is awesome!! I bet broke niggaz are the ones complaining about this. I intend to do even more for my fiancee. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and no amount of spoiling is too much for her.

#endorsed 201%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŃĔŴ ŤŔĔŃĎ wink

ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ
Thanks for making me laf...ur comment got me cracking cheesy

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Luminary1: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin:
ŤĤŐŚĔ ĞÚŶŚ ÁŔŃŤ ŔŐMÁŃŤĨČ.. ĨMÁĞĨŃĔ ŤĤĔŶ ČÁMĔ ŴĨŤĤ ĞÚŃŚ ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ŦĹŐŴĔŔŚ grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin dats military propaganda

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by iceberylin(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
neighbourhud:
Thanks for making me laf...ur comment got me cracking cheesy
ÚŔ ŴĔĹČŐMĔ ßŔŐ cool
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by arcbay(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thought as much. I knew a lot of ladies would comment on this as being romantic...why are most ladies after material stuff sef? I'm sure that lady would have turned down the proposal if the guy had proposed in a place of lesser class. If I hear!!! my own proposal go be for mama put joint, just to see the faithfulness and sincerity of my future iyawo. Miss Right, hope say you dey hear? No go fail the test o

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Jasper32(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by LoBoR: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
The guy Is lucky d girl didn't turn down his proposal..it would hav been another news..guy kills gilfriend and self cos of shame and embarrasement
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ayobase(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Guys are becoming more innovative and romantic.
I bet this girl was short of words.
A day she'll never forget.

So romantic kiss

we are only becoming romantic in disguise.

we are only devising exotic means to have free and smooth access to the pond.

imagine that night and nights that follows......

this is what I will tell my sister....."be more careful"

we have more bad guys......probability of picking good guy among bad guys get as e be.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lusciouslex: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Too much of watching Telemundo. He is lucky he is dating a girl with a high I.Q who did'nt turn such a 5-star, Djingy out of the bottle performance into a rat race. Phyno is made of BLACK and Austin is made of LOVE. I must admit it, this dude is the 'players' president. Dear nairalanders, were you guys not aware of how Luscious-Lex arranged 5 of his male friends to start a fake fight with his dream girl, then popped out from no way and took them all out using kung fu moves from the movie: snake in the monkey shadow? I won her heart till date and this happened way back in primary 3. High 5!

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Sarimah(f): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
hensben: sweery dont expect this from me okay, i am going to propose to you on low key smiley
taaah grin
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by sherif4owo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
bettercreature:
Hmmmm

modified.... keypad error
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by solidman59(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's obvious that this is not the Nigerian Police. In as much as I still hate the police and most law enforcement agencies in nigeria for their involvements in all sorts of crimes, any1 who lives in ph will know that that is TIMARIV. As Amaechi has refused to pay them, they have now resorted to collecting money from people to propose marriage to their girlfriends thereby breaking traffic laws in the process. Naija my beloveth country. Congrats to the couple jor
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by 190: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
all these because of toto undecided

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by darlingnuel(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Marriage proposal is gradually becoming an overt drama! In the near future, marriage proposals not presented thus, would be unacceptable and considered invalid!
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Geenickel(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'M LOVING THIS!!!!!!#seriously#.....

Nlanders u guyz are tooo much of critics....

no mata wat..mehn must tok shaa..even if u b jesus P.A..#SMH#

mine would be more Red n romantic ..
ladies....

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2014

...all becos of v a g i n a grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hensben(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sarimah: taaah grin
Not my fault, am too shy for this embarassed

....But expect a surprise, am going to 'wow' you. winksmiley
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
See as guys who can't afford having fancy engagements vex cheesy grin and you wonder why you always meet yeye girls who cant even be loyal to you.

Instead of hating on the guy, why dont you ask God to break the spirit of poverty in your life grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by kaysparks(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its not about how you propose or the pomp and pagentry that comes with it just as in wedding. Its about marriage! The union to last forever just as that of our grand parents. Would have said our parents but some of us our parents are saperated. May this proposal stay forever in their marriage, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Fluidelvis(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Touche..that was so frigging lovely. Atleast the police has been put to good use for once..and yet they say 9ja men ain't romantic! El applauds wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mondisweets: See as guys who can't afford having fancy engagements vex cheesy grin and you wonder why you always meet yeye girls who cant even be loyal to you.

Instead of hating on the guy, why dont you ask God to break the spirit of poverty in your life grin grin grin
Nigeria No dey like who dey grow o grin

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Tex42(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
majekdom2: are there any perfect beings ? Are you without flaws? Grow up man.
yeah!,@25 i think i still need to 'grow up'.

i'm not perfect,will never be,don't even wanna be.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MadCow1: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
kennyonthrone: Action filmm......mehn dis nigga gt tym ooo,mk I hear say I gt dat kind tym 2 begin form Jim Iyke....na too much of Nollywood shaa!

Na because of the local spec babe's wey you dey pursue.. The day you jam correct babe, you go involve Boko Haram sef for the proposal..

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
I am crying cryI really am!
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
kaysparks: Its not about how you propose or the pomp and pagentry that comes with it just as in wedding. Its about marriage! The union to last forever just as that of our grand parents. Would have said our parents but some of us our parents are saperated. May this proposal stay forever in their marriage, AMEN!

Abeg drex go far with this yarns.

angry

A man who went to this length to get his bride is definitely mentally prepped for marriage.. After all Jacob slaved under a man for over 12 years to land rebecca..

Let's appreciate the fine things of life.. This is almost every girls fantasy.. to have a man go all out just to get her to say yes..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Missing Girls: Whatsapp Messages Reveal Shocking 1 Million Naira Deal (photo) / In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.