Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? (1800 Views)

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Apatheist:
And yet they and their offspring were punished severely for what they knew nothing about. undecided
Says a lot about your god, doesn't it?
my god,,,, I have no god but I only knew a God created man, hope u get that.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: my god,,,, I have no god but I only knew a God created man, hope u get that.
How do you know?
How do you know it's your god and not another?
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by macof(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
The creator never asked for worship, worship it or not, turn it to a God or not

You know the creator exists in a form you cannot see or physically feel...
Evil is not really there, it's only an illusion...what we perceive as evil is due to our instincts, intelligence, experience etc. at the end, these things are natural, it's a part of the creator's nature.

The creator is balanced, neither good nor evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by macof(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
joedejana:
OK... if I was to speak from the Bible....our only source of history...evil came before our existence.

Ink source of history Wat history? Jewish history? Because even the Jews have other sources to their history

If however u don't mean Jewish history then you are simply deluded

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm gaining alot
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Apatheist:
How do you know?
How do you know it's your god and not another?
like I said "your" or "my" are handicap in my sense of reasoning.... only the end will tells if really a God does created the earth
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
efedua: like I said "your" or "my" are handicap in my sense of reasoning.... only the end will tells if really a God does created the earth
END we may not witness. undecided
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2014
joedejana:
END we may not witness. undecided
good thought indeed, but if there would be one we will all witness it...... so what is Ur stand, atheist or theist
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by joedejana(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2014
efedua: good thought indeed, but if there would be one we will all witness it...... so what is Ur stand, atheist or theist
THEIST
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
joedejana:
THEIST
well now I can see your reasoning is semblance to mine, so are u religious or not
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
ifeness:

Evil came after humans accepted the idea called God. Reject God and their will be a dreastic reduction of Evil. Serving God is and will always be a trap to keep you ignorant.
good one,,,ehm, they rape your mom or sister on her way back from work, it won't be considered evil because God doesn't exist or people have rejected God.....
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by malvisguy212: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2014
joedejana: My opinion; as long as there's No evil then No one will see any reason to worship God....This could also mean without evil/bad things and summarily SATAN....NO one will serve God, right?
Don't just view, comment smiley cheesy
everything will be as it was from the begining when adam and eve has not yet disobey God.MAN WILL TAKE COMMAND FROM GOD LIKE A ROBOT,NO DISIERE TO WORSHIP GOD.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2014
malvisguy212: everything will be as it was from the begining when adam and eve has not yet disobey God. MAN WILL TAKE COMMAND FROM GOD LIKE A ROBOT, NO DISIERE TO WORSHIP GOD.
grin grin
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by malvisguy212: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Apatheist:
grin grin
what do you understand by command and worship?
You worship God willingly, but command is difference,sommeone command you like a robot to do something you dont want to do,but because is your duty , you'll do it.
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
malvisguy212: what do you understand by command and worship?
You worship God willingly, but command is difference,sommeone command you like a robot to do something you dont want to do,but because is your duty , you'll do it.
LMFAO. grin
Mindless zombie. grin
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
malvisguy212: everything will be as it was from the begining when adam and eve has not yet disobey God.MAN WILL TAKE COMMAND FROM GOD LIKE A ROBOT,NO DISIERE TO WORSHIP GOD.
lol robot kee
Re: Do You Think Anyone Will Serve God If There Was No Evil Atall? by macof(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
everything will be as it was from the begining when adam and eve has not yet disobey God.MAN WILL TAKE COMMAND FROM GOD LIKE A ROBOT,NO DISIERE TO WORSHIP GOD.

Lol uneducated dummy like a typical Christian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Atheists Are Wrong! / Convert Your Sermons Into A Book Here / What?! Catholic Church Approves "Gay Marriage" Ceremonies In Church?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.