Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

"We Would Get Back To You" Employers. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. (3227 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / BIGGEST Mistakes You Are Making On Your CV - From Employers' Perspectives / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by Barywhyte(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2014
luvola: These hr people !! See what they sent me after Monday interview.

,Thank you for your interest in employment with our company. After carefullyconsidering your qualifications. While your skills are certainlyimpressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates for the position.We will maintain your records and should a position open that matches yourqualifications, we will contact you.Again, thank you for your interest in employment with us.Kind Regards,

hmmm. They didnt sound very professional. No reason was given for rejection even tho your skills were "impressive." I am really sorry about that bro. I hope you get a better offer soon. Its often hard to stomach job rejection. I have been a candidate of that a number of times.

good work @nairamode. ur experience is very useful
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2014
Barywhyte:

hmmm. They didnt sound very professional. No reason was given for rejection even tho your skills were "impressive." I am really sorry about that bro. I hope you get a better offer soon. Its often hard to stomach job rejection. I have been a candidate of that a number of times.

good work @nairamode. ur experience is very useful

Thanks bary.
You got a baritone voice right?
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by Barywhyte(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2014
NairaMode:

Thanks bary.
You got a baritone voice right?

lol perhaps
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by chachazzy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
luvola: These hr people !! See what they sent me after Monday interview.

,Thank you for your interest in employment with our company. After carefullyconsidering your qualifications. While your skills are certainlyimpressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates for the position.We will maintain your records and should a position open that matches yourqualifications, we will contact you.Again, thank you for your interest in employment with us.Kind Regards,
wow! I feel your pain brother, but its best to know your stand than hopeful when nothing is comming from the company. God is your strength bro, better offers are waiting for you.
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise if you know what i mean.
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by chachazzy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
liliangmail: I hate dat English..#we will get bk to u###.... cry .. I wrote written interview on March...i gav up on d company after waiting for 2months....To my suprize i was called for oral interview on Aug.! ....of whc i gav in my best....We will get bk to u # was dir last English ....who knws wen we will b called again! ...i cnt seem to get my mind off dat firm no meta how hard i try cry
holy moses!!! 2 months!!!
Thats really a long time to wait, and getting ones mind off the company is quite difficult.
Exercise more patience dear, they will surely get back to you.
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by BlindFlange(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
chachazzy:
holy moses!!! 2 months!!!
Thats really a long time to wait, and getting ones mind off the company is quite difficult.
Exercise more patience dear, they will surely get back to you.

Oh, you think 2 months is a long wait?
Well...I waited 9 months after a test for one "coy like that" before I was called for an interview. 8 months after the interview, I am still waiting for the "next phase".
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by liliangmail(f): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
lolZZZ long wait no b small tin o.

wetin woman go do nah? dir last stage is Oral Interview wif d CEO... and i av rched dat stage... I jst wish i could get dm off my mind cry
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by chachazzy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
BlindFlange:

Oh, you think 2 months is a long wait?
Well...I waited 9 months after a test for one "coy like that" before I was called for an interview. 8 months after the interview, I am still waiting for the "next phase".
Damn!!! You must be kiddin me.
The coy contacted you 9 months after writing their test!? Now 8 months after the interview!!!
Lips sealed.
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by Tosadi(m): 2:41am On Sep 26, 2014
I was interviewed by a popular company and scaled thru to the final level where I was supposed to meet with the md but for his tight schedule (so they claimed on that fateful day), my appointment with him was postponed. In the words of the senior hr personnel, "I'o sorry for taking your time but as you can see, the md's really busy but we'll get back to you."
E don reach 3 months now o. I took the bull by the horns and mailed the hr manager. He replied after a day saying he thot they'd got back to me as the position has been filled.
Now, I keep asking myself where I got it all wrong. I felt like crying o but tears no gree come out instead I begin laugh. That kind painful laugh wey dey comot tears.
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by Daluuzor(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Tosadi: I was interviewed by a popular company and scaled thru to the final level where I was supposed to meet with the md but for his tight schedule (so they claimed on that fateful day), my appointment with him was postponed. In the words of the senior hr personnel, "I'o sorry for taking your time but as you can see, the md's really busy but we'll get back to you."
E don reach 3 months now o. I took the bull by the horns and mailed the hr manager. He replied after a day saying he thot they'd got back to me as the position has been filled.
Now, I keep asking myself where I got it all wrong. I felt like crying o but tears no gree come out instead I begin laugh. That kind painful laugh wey dey comot tears.
jeeezz!!! now this is very painful. "we would get back to you" and after the waiting, they gave the position out. So frustrating!!.
Well, I have mailed the coy and am still waitin for reply shaa.
I only trust in God.
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by Daluuzor(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What more can I say, when some folks have waited for quite a long time.
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by chachazzy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Daluuzor:

jeeezz!!! now this is very painful. "we would get back to you" and after the waiting, they gave the position out. So frustrating!!.
Well, I have mailed the coy and am still waitin for reply shaa.
I only trust in God.
av u hrd frm dem? Did u get a feedback?
Re: "We Would Get Back To You" Employers. by Daluuzor(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
chachazzy:

av u hrd frm dem? Did u get a feedback?
nope, av giving up on dem. gotta move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This CV Should Interest Firms Or Organizations / First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Trainees Programme Entry Level / Ecobank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.