Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat (2174 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State / Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State / Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by mistudreh(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
ebgbest:

She will b commisioner in 2month time[color=#990000][/color]
In which state?
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Guy when Tinubu and Buhari become thug?

for ya mind u think say na only people wey gym, get muscles like rambo qualify to be thug o? hmm
dem buhari n tinubu thug life na baDOO
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Descartes: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Jonathan and PDP has made political office to look like a joke... angry angry angry
You never cease to amuse me with your recent comments unlike you...well is all about propaganda.
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Descartes: You never cease to amuse me with your recent comments unlike you...well is all about propaganda.
Did you travel Ms Descartes? And where is the propaganda?
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Descartes: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Did you travel Ms Descartes? And where is the propaganda?
No Sir, was very busy at work. Also have been analysing the users' security details of Nairaland which have been compromised by Seun and his MODs. Do you know the password of the Owner(Superuser) of this forum as well as the Mods in politics session is in the hands of the KONFU KINGS? Do you know that those working for him in his office have also joined the game? Do you also notice that the SITE has been index wrongly.Do you know that these (invaders) people have been abusing users' privacy? According to my Research on "Population Dynamics" an aspect of Demography carried out on 7/8/2014 till present I found out that Nairaland has a growth rate of 0.0486% per day with an error of 0.0009% although about 40% of its population has atleast three MONIKERS.This site may go down before December unless Seun does something by revoking the privileges of his Admin Staff else...
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Descartes: No Sir, was very busy at work. Also have been analysing the users' security details of Nairaland which have been compromised by Seun and his MODs. Do you know the password of the Owner(Superuser) of this forum as well as the Mods in politics session is in the hands of the KONFU KINGS? Do you know that those working for him in his office have also joined the game? Do you also notice that the SITE has been index wrongly.Do you know that these (invaders) people have been abusing users' privacy? According to my Research on "Population Dynamics" an as of Demography carried out on 7/8/2014 till present I found out that Nairaland has a growth rate of 0.0486% per day with an error of 0.0009% although about 40% of its population has atleast three MONIKERS.This site may go down before December unless Seun does something by revoking the privileges of his Admin Staff else...
huh? Are you fccking serious? Can we talk via PM?
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Descartes: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
I wanted to open a thread and alert the public concerning the development but had not got the chance to do so due to office work. A lot of codes to writes couple with apps. As a database admin I know the risks involve in giving some certain DBA's privileges to an untrusted fellow, that will be disastrous to the any agency or organisation. My dear these are some of the reasons i just remain at sideline as a (spectator)guest. Seun needs to step up his game else...
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Descartes: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Am sorry I don't do PM here Sir.I wanted to open a thread and alert the public concerning the development but had not got the chance to do so due to office work. A lot of codes to writes couple with apps. As a database admin I know the risks involve in giving some certain DBA's privileges to an untrusted fellow, that will be disastrous to the any agency or organisation. My dear these are some of the reasons i just remain at sideline as a (spectator)guest. Seun needs to step up his game else...
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
#season of artist join politics #
i dey vex cos me self wanna follow suitgrin....buh nobody know me 4hearcheesy pls Nairalander i need ya vote!
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by neenar: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Descartes: No Sir, was very busy at work. Also have been analysing the users' security details of Nairaland which have been compromised by Seun and his MODs. Do you know the password of the Owner(Superuser) of this forum as well as the Mods in politics session is in the hands of the KONFU KINGS? Do you know that those working for him in his office have also joined the game? Do you also notice that the SITE has been index wrongly.Do you know that these (invaders) people have been abusing users' privacy? According to my Research on "Population Dynamics" an as of Demography carried out on 7/8/2014 till present I found out that Nairaland has a growth rate of 0.0486% per day with an error of 0.0009% although about 40% of its population has atleast three MONIKERS.This site may go down before December unless Seun does something by revoking the privileges of his Admin Staff else...
I will like to imagine this is a joke! shocked shocked
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by Descartes: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: I will like to imagine this is a joke! shocked shocked
It might be a joke to some although the Owner of this site may not be aware of the development due to huge traffic which generates revenue for them. angry
Am still working on those that normally steal users' data from the Nairaland severs(server1 and Server 2).I advise you to change your email as soon as possible and the password if you have a trace of it in any of the account you use as your personal email.You phone numbers are left out in this regard. shocked
As a DBA, I don't joke with users' data or privacy, I revoke privileges at will, some are even with limit profile of 24 hours without grace period when it comes to highly sensitive data. cool
Re: Tony Tetuila Declares For Kwara State House Of Assembly Seat by neenar: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Descartes: It might be a joke to some although the Owner of this site may not be aware of the development due to huge traffic which generates revenue for them. angry
Am still working on those that normally steal users' data from the Nairaland severs(server1 and Server 2).I advise you to change your email as soon as possible and the password if you have a trace of it in any of the account you use as your personal email.You phone numbers are left out in this regard. shocked
As a DBA, I don't joke with users' data or privacy, I revoke privileges at will, some are even with limit profile of 24 hours without grace period when it comes to highly sensitive data. cool
Thank you! Try passing it across to the admin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Says Nigeria Will Pay Heavily For Jonathan’s Endorsement As Sole Candidate / 21 Reps, 2 Senators Set To Dump PDP / Separation Of Power In Democracy & Fate Of GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.