Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (232033 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bb4u:

well, he dint say so...aint gonna give up witout a fight oh
Well,i'm a worthy opponent,let's what you have tongue
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Bb4u(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
stuff46:
Dont mind him dear, he is married also

tnx 4 tellin me ma dear, i 4 no still fall sha
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bb4u:

tnx 4 tellin me ma dear, i 4 no still fall sha
Hey grab him o. tongue

He's cute cheesy
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bb4u:

watz wid d 'sister' tin, try usin swt names oh jare..by d way, wo's she (Lilyomi)
She is the commissioner for women affairs. You know, she recieves the proposals and screens, interviews the candidate(girl) that fit. Even though having at least 5credit passes in any exam remains sacrosant.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bb4u:

eiyaaaa, made my choice already, guess kitnah is availabl 4 ya
who is kitnah
is she a babe and does she have bak nd front?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make we no derail this thread abeg
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Onemansquad:

who is kitnah
is she a babe and does she have bak nd front?
undecided
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Bb4u(f): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
D9ty7:

She is the commissioner for women affairs. You know, she recieves the proposals and screens, interviews the candidate(girl) that fit. Even though having at least 5credit passes in any exam remains sacrosant.

seriouzly? Im gonna go thru all daat... I give up
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bb4u:

well, he dint say so...aint gonna give up witout a fight oh
kitnah:

Well,i'm a worthy opponent,let's what you have tongue
Nice playin with ur head,lover gal

You can have him,aint interested sef tongue

Sleep beckons,till tmr

hopegf
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by TrishaP(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just observing... Guys get a room already. You are both distracting me.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Enter Thread... angry you Guys should get a room!!!

Noted: At a cheaper price duo!!!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bb4u:

watz wid d 'sister' tin, try [b]usin swt names [/b]oh jare..by d way, wo's she (Lilyomi)
cheesy cool
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin grin
Maka look wat wat is gonna hapen dere and compare
You gat am dude
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
harjibolar10:

You gat am dude
bros ah dn show for group oo.fone is bck
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Psalmwise:
bros ah dn show for group oo.fone is bck
Its nice having you back bro
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Endowed5(f): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2015
psalmmie is ds really yu?? From preacher's son lodge?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dee not even an update today. What is our offence,I guess this will be the first case to be judge by GMB. #angry
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:
Dee not even an update today. What is our offence,I guess this will be the first case to be judge by GMB. #angry
Abeg no vex ma'am
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by EllaGold35(f): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
stuff46:
Goodday everyone,
In the cause of the other story by D9ty7 [AIAC], a whatsapp group was created for his fans to interact and chat. And as things were, the period for adding by admins elapsed, inturn made the room stagnant in adding of new fans to the group.
By the special grace of Allah [God], the room is open for adding from now till midnight. If you are intrested please Pm your number or if you can risk it online drop it on the thread. Thanks for your co operation.

signed: techno4life
Official group god-father.

Viewing this topic: chessyae, fhunkhy(f) and 1 guest(s)
herez ma lofly digitzz *+2348109171787*
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ligopedro: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Am in 2348085262373
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by eitsei(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
am in too.....08146644567
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is this happening?? Wtf
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
I knw sey pple for don vex, but, u all gats to
swallow chill-pill. I av never had it dis worse, a
whole day without any of my devices on. I can
no longer update tonight(ma eyes)
Will update tomorrow by God's grace.
And all of you members of the Buhari government, don't think you can threaten me o,
Buhari is a cattle rearer, my papa is a cattle rearer
too, u can imagine how close I am to him.
Goodnight!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:
I knw sey pple for don vex, but, u all gats to
swallow chill-pill. I av never had it dis worse, a
whole day without any of my devices on. I can
no longer update tonight(ma eyes)
Will update tomorrow by God's grace.
And all of you members of the Buhari government, don't think you can threaten me o,
Buhari is a cattle rearer, my papa is a cattle rearer
too, u can imagine how close I am to him.
Goodnight!
watch ur tongue cox of d GMB displinary committe
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Psalmwise(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
re u talking abt me
Endowed5:
psalmmie is ds really yu?? From preacher's son lodge?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Update drops before or after noon.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by hadease(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
D9ty7:
Update drops before or after noon.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
waiting for that
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
whr dis mallam
com update joor bfor i vex
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2015

Taiwo approached the figures of Stephanie and two other friends of hers with a calm smile on her face.
"Hi." She said.
Stephanie turned to face her with an askance look.
"Hello." She replied.
"I and my friend were the ones occupying this position of yours before, can you please excuse us?" Taiwo said.
"I beg your pardon?" Stephanie replied.
"I just spoke in English." Taiwo said angrily. She was obviously irritated at how Stephanie carried her long body like she was miss world or anything.
"Maybe, I don't understand the language. You could speak French or some other language." Steph replied.
She turned back to face her friends who pretended as if they were not aware of what was going on.
"Taiwo, let it slide. We can just stand behind them, and before you know it, its our turn." Serena said pleadingly.
"Serena." Taiwo glared.
"She has a point." Handsome Obi chipped in.
So, you are still here? Was the question on Taiwo's mind.
"You mean?" Taiwo asked, her voice trailing off.
"For the sake of peace." He added.
Taiwo, even though not satisfied decided to keep her cool, at least, for the sake of 'handsome Obi.'
"So, are you saying she was forcing herself on Jake?" One of the girls Stephanie was chatting with asked.
As much as Serena tried to remember where she had met them, she couldn't fathom. When their relationship was smooth, it was always Serena & Stephanie, no other friend or foe, except when Jake was around. Where she met the two girls she was talking to, Serena didn't know and she didn't want to know. But hearing the name 'Jake' and the word 'forcing' she knew there was every possibility they were talking about her.
"But seriously, Steph, you should give her a piece of your mind. She can't cheat you, the few weeks fling she had with Jake, she should suffer." Another of the two girls, the biggest of the trio, who was sporting a low cut and everything about her spoke volume. She probably would be the craziest of the trio.
"She is suffering already, afterall, she failed her jamb already, and this is the begining for her." Stephanie replied.
"Meaning.... Suffering continues." The third girl said and they all bursted into laughter, much to Taiwo's annoyance, but the conversation Obi was having with her was keeping her anger in check.
Exactly what they said about the devil and anger, that moment during the course of their laughter, Stephanie moved backwards a bit while laughing and she matched Taiwo's leg. The latter angrily pushed the former away.
"are you blind? Can't you see that someone is behind you?" Taiwo asked angrily.
Stephanie barely looked at her, before she bursted into laughter and her friends joined once again. This singular act infuriated Taiwo who at that moment, felt like stabbing Steph.
Gradually, those infront of them got their print outs and left. Just when it got to Stephanie's turn, she refused to go.
"Let those behind us go, we met them here." She said and her friends conccured. All these while, she still hasn't said a word to Serena who equally ignored her.
"Lets go in jor." Taiwo dragged Serena into the shop, while 'handsome' Obi follwed behind.
Less then five minutes later, Taiwo walked out with Serena as they examined Taiwo's result.
"You know, sometimes I just hoped maybe my result will add up from 191 to 200." Serena said.
"And what will happen if you have 200?" Taiwo asked.
"That puts me in a better position to be qualified for the Post UTME." She replied.
"You don't know anything. Is it everyone that is in school that scored above two hundred in Jamb? I had 250 last year, I wasn't admitted, a lot of my friends, managed 204, 198, 213 and they all are somewhere. Even my twin bro had 204 and today, he is in UNILAG." Taiwo continued as the walked towards the main road.
"You know, I still wonder why you decided to print out that woeful result of yours. You are going nowhere this year, you should be asking around for when the next Jamb form will be out." Stephanie said from where she was seated. And several people on queue bursted into laughter, same with some other shop owners around. Serena could feel her eyes getting wet and from the corner of her eyes, she knew Taiwo was ready for some action.
"Ignore her. She is not worth it." Serena said.
And just as if her words encouraged her to fight, Taiwo walked over to where Steph was seated, in front of a beauty shop.
"Taiwo, don't" Serena pleaded, but it was too late for Taiwo had lunched an attack, even though Steph ducked it.
"What's going on here?" 'handsome Obi asked as he came out with his brother's papers.
"Please, get us out of here." Serena told him.
"Hey!" He called as he pulled the two ladies away from one another, also restraining Steph's friends during the process.
"What right do you have to touch my girl?" Jake asked walking into the shopping complex angrily.

--tbc-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
dee u wicked gahnn y do u lyk putin us in a very hot suspense??
tanx for d update
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by efzbah: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
@d9ty7 ua doing a great job here.i've been following for smtime nw & i must give it to u-kudos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.