Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

Choices - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (234780 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Copyright
©2016 by Solomon brown
Jamesbrowney64@gmail.com
No part of this story may be reproduced by any means without the prior permission by the author. Anyone who wishes to repost this story to any other online forum, Facebook group, blog or any other website should endeavour to acknowledge the author's identity and kindly notify the author by sending him a mail. Love you all..

3 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2016

CAUTION
There will be use of vulgar and obscene words, sexual scenes and adult language, please if you will be offended by such, I will suggest you don't read the story.

Alright, I am back people... Lol....
.... This is my new story I promised after the broken destiny.... It's not a supernatural tale though and it's not the third installment of the werewolf series...
...I am currently working on the second and third installment of wolf series..... But the first installment is out complete and accurate...
Get it at..
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_wolf_series_path_of_discovery/12077
..... Enjoy this one.... Love you all...
... Special shout out to Ebonyqueen001... You are a rare gem..
.... Happy sallah to everyone...

4 Likes

Re: Choices by dadrenaline(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
.... . I will post the episodes tomorrow evening...
Re: Choices by Kingdave30(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ok Waiting O
Re: Choices by spikedawson: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Not a Supernatural tale And please don't say its magic, so are we in for Romance, or let me guess action. Well what do I know? solomonbrown64 is the author, so whatever genre it is I'm with you
Re: Choices by joanee20(f): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make I camp here o..
Re: Choices by ashatoda: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
i dey here oya fire on
Re: Choices by Kingdave30(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
ashatoda:
i dey here oya fire on
Ehmmmnn Please Can I Seat With You.Am Sure U've Popcorn And Ice Cream
Re: Choices by dominicnuel(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
u re highly welcome back
Re: Choices by sleemoon(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
solomonbrown64:
... Alright, I am back people... Lol....
.... This is my new story I promised after the broken destiny.... It's not a supernatural tale though and it's not the third installment of the werewolf series...
...I am currently working on the second and third installment of wolf series..... But the first installment is out complete and accurate...
Get it at..
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_last_wolf_series_path_of_discovery/12077....
..... Enjoy this one.... Love you all...
... Special shout out to Ebonyqueen001... You are a rare gem..
.... Happy sallah to everyone...

Oga solomonbrown ... The link is saying error ooo... Kindly check and mention me back with a real link.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Choices by ebukav(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oga I follow u dey here, ride on#
Re: Choices by Jumizie13(f): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2016
PRESENT
Re: Choices by SlimHan(f): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Pitching my tent here.

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
PROLOGUE

Standing alone in my 5ft 10 frame, staring back at what many have called a beautiful body, I can’t help but wonder what I have done with my life for the last ten years. I have barely changed at all since I got into the university, other than my full beards and a lighter shade of me; I am still the same teenager my mother had so much hope for.
I am far from poor, not after setting up my own business after leaving school from the money of the various scholarships I won while in school. I am not that tall or dark but yes, I am very handsome and that attribute made me relegate the several warnings my mum gave me before I left for my very first semester.
I laughed at her warnings and she seemed to have noticed my already hardened heart concerning the issue of girlfriends and sex, and so she whispered to me before I set out to the biggest city in the south-west and home to one of the best sets of women with the height, curves and batty in Nigeria.
“If you must disobey me, please in the name of God, use a condom. Do not bring shame to me and make my work in vain.” I heard her say in my native tongue of course.
I was shocked and very surprised to hear such from her but I kissed her forehead and stepped into one of those reckless white buses, parked close to the railway lines at the place called a cinema in Lagos. A cinema that had a pen to it, but as I think of those days now, I wish she had never uttered anything like that. But then, I only have myself to blame because I chose to do what I did. I was always pricked in me after each thrust into that sweet hole but I never stopped and soon enough, that feeling died. I went against what I knew but I couldn’t stop because no friction was as mind-blowing as the one between a pole and a wet hole.
But I wasn’t the first to go on a ride of ‘friction’ and its adventures but as my mum once said, there is always going to be repercussions to things one plays with but doesn’t understand; to some, the consequences comes immediately, to others it happens after a while but those reactions are always inevitable. No man call run away from them.
I am healthy and quite far from sick or down with any terminal disease, even if I lost count of the number of women I was with but I have other problems. I am sick in my mind, I wish and I want to have back that feeling I killed a long time ago but my labour has been in vain. I see even taller and beautiful women but I am not as excited as I was anymore as my mind has gone into what I will call, “the flawed analysis.” Most men of my age see women now as partners and probably their wives to be but when I see a woman, all I see is a woman that might bring that feeling back once again. In so doing, I see the female ones who catch my fancy as a means to get what I lost but the more I go in, the further I fail to find what I seek.
The once sweet adventure has now become one in which I find little pleasure in, all I wanted was just to feel that prick again but it didn’t seem to be happening. I thought it was because of my selective nature when it comes to the women that appealed to me so I decided to change from the long legged and curvy females to the small and curvy ones. I discovered a new way of pleasing myself in this new taste of mine but I felt myself returning to the old me but the prick never came and I found myself back at my pains again.
I look fine but I am far from such a state, I wish to have one thing, just one thing but despite my wealth and all, I can’t just seem to have it. As I swing in my tie to the right to form the knot I wanted, I hope to find the woman who will bring back what I need today as I head for work. My name is Osagie Solomon and this is what my flawed choices have led me into, welcome to my empty world.
... I will post more tomorrow but you guys should get the first installment of the wolf series.... The link is up there...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
sleemoon:

Oga solomonbrown ... The link is saying error ooo... Kindly check and mention me back with a real link.. Thanks
... ... The link is working fine now.. Check it out...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kingdave30:
Ok Waiting O
spikedawson:
Not a Supernatural tale And please don't say its magic, so are we in for Romance, or let me guess action. Well what do I know? solomonbrown64 is the author, so whatever genre it is I'm with you
..... Welcome everyone, this tale is quite different.... Enjoy the update above and do well to download the first installment of the last wolf series...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jumizie13:
PRESENT
SlimHan:
Pitching my tent here.
.. ... Welcome..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
ashatoda:
i dey here oya fire on
joanee20:
Make I camp here o..
ebukav:
Oga I follow u dey here, ride on#
..... ... Welcome friends....
Re: Choices by Kingdave30(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice One Following
Re: Choices by sleemoon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... ... The link is working fine now.. Check it out...

Seen... Working fine now.... Ll order for it as soon as I download d app... Cheers
Re: Choices by Ego2(f): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
*grabs sit* guguru, epa n pure water in place* proceed.cheesy
Re: Choices by Rick9(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
The Prologue has captured my attention, and am having strong feelings that this story gonna be a lovely story.

What am expecting from the story.

Wrong choices etc.

#Anticipating
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2016
sleemoon:

Seen... Working fine now.... Ll order for it as soon as I download d app... Cheers
... ..... Alright, big thanks....

1 Like

Re: Choices by tijehi(f): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Rick9:
The epilogue has captured my attention, and am having strong feelings that this story gonna be a lovely story.

What am expecting from the story.

Wrong choices etc.

#Anticipating

Epilogue? Where did he post it?
Re: Choices by Rick9(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
tijehi:

Epilogue? Where did he post it?

Ouch Slip of fingers, I meant to say Prologue
Re: Choices by girlhaley(f): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
hehehe

Our oga solo has come again.....waiting patiently for d next update
Re: Choices by dadrenaline(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chapter 1

My Mistake

“Your workbook will not be marked until you get another test tube; we both know the consequences of not doing as I have said.” The rude Laboratory assistant said before dismissing me. I so hated the man as everyone that takes CHE 197 on Fridays. I have always been very careful when handling those glass wares as I wasn’t very financially buoyant, I had no clue on how and where to get the another one and when I asked the annoying dude, he simply pointed towards a calendar on the wall in their tiny office. I was infuriated at the way he treated me,
“No be say im fine gaan, abi na better work im think say im dey do for here.” I said within me and then hissed before working out of the big lab. I was not only angry at what he said but at the fact that I had only two thousand naira in my account and I had already planned on getting food stuffs and do some printouts. I sighed out of frustration because I worked so hard to get that money, I had to flash my mother for good one week before she sent that money and all that time I was feeding on garri which later landed me in JaJa – the university clinic but that’s a story for another day.
I stayed outside the lab and stared at the cracked test tube wondering the rotten luck that followed me today. I hissed and then dumped the tube into my bag and began my walk to the school gate to get my food stuff. I will get the tube before the next practical, for now I needed to get some food. I walked from the chemistry department to the gate using the straight route. I passed through Queen Elizabeth hall and I watched as guys and their babes were holding hands and laughing out loud at the love garden, just opposite the hall. It was a lovely scene but I knew I couldn’t have that, not yet at least. Soon, I passed through the I.T centre and then I reached the gate.
After a few months here, I had a customer where I bought most of my things from, not that she sells it cheap but because I was just too lazy to find cheaper outlets and I didn’t particularly liked conversing with them in their native tongue. I crossed over to the other side which was called Agbowo and soon found my way to my customer but alas, she wasn’t there and her kiosk was closed. I rolled my eyes and slammed my right fist into my left palm; my day just couldn’t get any worse.
I took a deep breath and then walked for a while, looking for a place as neat and not too crowded as my customer’ but it seemed my over selective nature wasn’t yielding any result after walking for about fifteen minutes and so I decided to get my items at the next store and it just happened that I saw a better looking shop than my customer’ right in front of a house. I walked into the shop expecting to find a middle aged woman or one in her sixties but I was taken by surprise when I saw a young woman not more than twenty one approaching me to answer to my needs. Now, it wasn’t the fact that she was young but her sheer physical look blew my mind away; she was tall, at least the same height with me and was sporting a jean on long legs. She was very curvy and quite busty; I didn’t need to look behind her to know she was heavy with flesh on that side.
She smiled when she got close to me, chai! She had one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen with a beautiful face and fair skin to top it all. She was my perfect kind of girl, the one I had been unable to find in my short time here in this city. I woke from my trance and whispered “good evening” as I seemed to have lost my voice while staring at her. She replied with “Eka san” and that made me angry immediately, how can a goddess like this unable to speak English, it was a huge turn off for me and I immediately told her what I wanted.
She attended to me with zeal and vigour and when she bent to pick up the container used in measuring the garri , I almost screamed “Osanobua” because I had never seen a batty so round and big in my life. I decided that I wasn’t going to ignore the first girl that appealed to me since I got into town because of a language that wasn’t ours. I changed my countenance immediately and tried to start a conversation in Yoruba but I was goofing and I wished there I knew how to speak the language. She laughed at my pathetic tries of speaking the language and helped me by asking me to repeat after her, moving her arms as she did and once in a while she would laugh so hard at my difficulty which made her breasts swing in different directions. Her eyes watered as the conversation went on and as God would have it that day, no one came to buy anything while I was there.
She asked what I was studying as she knew I was in the university and I told her I was in the engineering department; she raised her eyebrows after hearing that and then nodded her head. She said I was very handsome and then we exchanged numbers with me promising to always come here whenever I needed supplies. She thanked me before I left, I was glad like I had won a lottery but then I knew I was going to have difficulty communicating with her and I wondered when next I would come to her place as I knew that the next time my phone will ring for an alert from my bank account would be at least a month. I would have to find another reason to see her.
I walked into the school and found my way to my hostel passing the road just before one gets to the I.T centre at the left if one was coming from the gate and then I passed through the fishery department before I got to the most popular and craziest hall of residence in the school – Nnamdi Azikiewe Hostel. I walked into the hall and found my wall to the room by passing through the space close to the porter’s office and then bursting out to the space in front of building B. I was in room 15, downstairs. I loved the room as it was close to some shops of different purposes. The most popular among the shop owners was a benin woman who sells Provisions with her daughter and younger sister. I didn’t like them so I passed and walked into my room to find my roommate who was a fresher just like I was in a foul mood. The other roomie who was a finalist wasn’t around and I wondered what provoked Tolu to start murmuring and hitting his wooden wardrobe.
I was surprised and asked what happened while I was away but he didn’t answer me but instead continued with his rants, repeating a particular statement,
“If I no char Adesuwa before I leave house this semester, if I no fvck this girl before I go house, walahi I be bastard. Na me this girl play like this, me, Tolu – baba werey.”
Adesuwa was the younger sister to the popular benin shop owner close to my room, I have always seen her with Tolu for a while. They looked great together and I wondered what must have caused the disagreement between them. But now that I think about that day, I wish I never asked about what happened that day between them, I wish I never bothered about what was never my business, I wish I left my curiousity on the low, I wish.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choices by Eniqurl(f): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
I won't miss out!

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Daeveed(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice... #Feels Good 2 Be Here

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.