Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (232003 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by funmercy1(f): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
D9ty7:

Hahahahahaha.... I love his hustle.... I will just delete d first five chapters cos I av everthing saved. Thank you very much my sister.
if he has saved them nko?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
funmercy1:
if he has saved them nko?
He must be a very sharp guy to have saved the story up to where I stopped. But, the story is mine, therefore, he should guess what the rest of it would be like as I will suspend the story or better still, put a stop to it. Afterall, I have nothing to loose

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by TrishaP(f): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
D9ty7:

He must be a very sharp guy to have saved the story up to where I stopped. But, the story is mine, therefore, he should guess what the rest of it would be like as I will suspend the story or better still, put a stop to it. Afterall, I have nothing to loose
See what that i.diot has caused us.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
IBB4LUV or whatever it is you are called,even if you are not cursed,a curse is already on you and your generation,cos i don't understand why you decide stealing someone's sweat is the best ..

Dee,as much as i never want this story to stop,I have no choice cos of one i.diot.. I think you should put a stop to the story.. Let the f.ool complete it himself
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by MhizEnkay(f): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Ndukings92:
nwanyioma okwu gi kwu oto ka amu.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by MhizEnkay(f): 5:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Ndukings92:
nwanyioma okwu gi kwu oto ka amu.

Uhm translation please.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Bros me, i still dont understand how the guy is doing everything he is doing.

This is the second time, he still out smarted us. His day's in this game are numbered.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2015
MhizEnkay:

Uhm translation please.

Good woman, this your talk e sweet me.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by MhizEnkay(f): 6:46am On Apr 21, 2015
stuff46:

Good woman, this your talk e sweet me.

Oh. Thanks.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Uthman51(m): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Na Ogun go destroy dis IBB life.....i angry f u no stop Na so devil go take plagiarise all ur work for life...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by olarafiat(f): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Dee I think this is d tym to caution all those who ridiculously quote d whole update just to make a monosyllabic post
c what dis oponu ode masanfani has caused now he won't lerrus enjoy sweet story
I pray d whole literature section does not close down because of him or her abi it gan paapa

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2015
I see D9ty7 viewing this thread, i need you to respond to my message on whatsapp
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2015
stuff46:
I see D9ty7 viewing this thread, i need you to respond to my message on whatsapp
I can't access my whatsapp at the moment. PM me at durodolad9ty7@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ndukings92(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2015
MhizEnkay:

Uhm translation please.
ur words are wise,I support u.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by temilade20: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Can u imagine this fool called IBB telling his friends In case anyone miss any of my story, kindly drop your email so that I can send it direct to your inbox.
IBB is ready to serve you better
IBB.ON.POINT as if he's d owner of the story and he even has the guts to give it another title named MY FAMILY. Gosh! People can be so cruel. dat means hes actually saving up d stories i guess. Mr D9ty7, i really dnt want u to stop this story but i guess i dnt av a choice. pls kindly stop the story for now and when he gets to the last page he stole lets see how hes gonna continue with the rest. i wonder if you are really a person or are you an alien? Orogun ologun teba ti. Klepto.

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2015
as much as i hate to say dis but it is for d best..
dee just suspend all ya stories on nl until dis issue is resolved
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2015
and i was thinking dee go drop 1,000 updates dis ibb kan spoil everything.. Oloshi!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Lilyomi(f): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Temilade20 can we pls chat backdoor? Ur number pls
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by MhizEnkay(f): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ndukings92:
ur words are wise,I support u.
Right, thanks.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by africanchoice(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
some kind ppel sabi copy and paste sha....anyway d choice is urs bro...atleast u tried and how is ur health anyway?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by codedbaby(f): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kleptomaniac in the house. thunder fire u o IBB. may u never no rest and peace. may ur labour be stolen wen its time for u to reap the fruits.

idiot Thread robber!

D9ty7 God will catch him for us .
how ur body jare?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Shebarh:
and i was thinking dee go drop 1,000 updates dis ibb kan spoil everything.. Oloshi!
you think you are the only one affected abi,in fact my soul,body and spirit is cursing that ibb of a guy every minute....

Dee you just have to stop the story ni oo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Omololamide(f): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
weldone dee, who is this God forsaking human being now. u have done this in d past and now, its u again, tiffany can never forget u,now u re here again. abeg carry ur trouble somewhere else o........ change proffession if u cant write and stop pretending to ur followers like u re a good writer. whether u re a xtian or a muslim, for the sake of d God u serve, desist... DESIST.........
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by seunviju(f): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
I wonder when this wahala of copy copy people will stop on nairaland
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettydiva89:

you think you are the only one affected abi,in fact my soul,body and spirit is cursing that ibb of a guy every minute....

Dee you just have to stop the story ni oo
and the truth was bout coming out... wish kin tief be dis one na.. he is not klepto.. he is a desperate tief and attention seeker.. i just hope pray he doesn't go and steal fantasy stories if not i go dey naked swear for am
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by heemah(f): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
How could u do such without the fear of God? Do u also pray for someone else to take praise of what you suffered for? Stupid idiot! If u so much want the story, why not take the right chanel? Nemesis will soon catch up with u....Goat!!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 6:09am On Apr 22, 2015
D9ty7:

I can't access my whatsapp at the moment. PM me at durodolad9ty7@gmail.com

You've got a mail
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2015
[b]After 24hrs of silence on this issue of IBB4luv and his facebook page, a decision has been made. While trying to stop him from plagiarising any other story on this section, as he can no longer plagiarise this(unless he can write the last set of chapters himself without deviating from the set plot)
I have decided to stop this story. I am stopping this story and not suspending it as some people adviced. I will no longer be posting this story here or anywhere. Meaning, you might not get the chance to finish it, but for the sake of some people, I may decide to send the completion to the people who commented between pages 50 and 55. Therefore, I decide who it will be sent to, and not because someone requested that the story be sent to him/her. Also, I will no longer redirect people to where they can read the hidden chapters of my last story as I will password restrict the page.
Taking this decision is not an easy task, but life itself was never made to be easy.
Its nice to have you guys follow me and this story.
Good morning.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2015
stuff46:

You've got a mail
Replied
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Another mail
D9ty7:

Replied
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by labaski(f): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2015
eehya I wouldn't get to finish d story be dat. it is well cos wat has to be done has to be done
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Joyce21(f): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
OMG! I hope i comment on page 50-55, because i cant imagine never knowing the end of The Thomas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.