Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231704 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bluestarry:
oga dee even me? Eligible ?
Is this really you? Where have you been?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by nimat158(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
walahi if u no send d concluding part i wil break ur head.lolz jus pulling ur legs
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
D9ty7:

Is this really you? Where have you been?
ahhh padi mi! Ah d na, i just the observe you for whatsapp na
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by amtalkin(f): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
So sad this story will end this way i have always being a silent follower.
i have also love the comments and i will miss them
ezinne_d@yahoo.com
pls i take God beg you i want to read this story yo the end.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by bigwig97(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
oga dee, pls no do me like this oh! send d story to me too...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Neephemie(f): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chai! Dere's no day I open dis thread, I jez feel sad. IBB my heart z nt prayin 4 u o.... Infact m cursing u presently. Anuofia
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by estluv(f): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
mine is estluv89@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by follyshade(f): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
am nt api abt dix whole issues,i wont cause u,bt ur conscience wil judge u. D9ty7 dix my mail. aminajumoke@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Paulek(m): 5:34am On May 01, 2015
the story was really spell binding and the unfortunate IBB just came to run the devils ministry any ways i have sent you a pm. the lord is your strength and he is expanding your coast on every side.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Adikij(f): 10:29am On May 01, 2015
D9ty7 i have been a silent reader but i love this story please i am pleading i would be grateful if i can get the completion of this story my email is joyoguname_olami@yahoo.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2015
Plz Man I Also Need D Completion Of Dz Amazing Write Up Plz Help Send It To Ojedelefelix01@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Maryofficial(f): 12:43am On May 02, 2015
Pls I also need de completion of dis prt story...Tnx
Pls send 2 marymoses680@gmail.com Thank you
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Maryofficial(f): 12:45am On May 02, 2015
Pls I also need de completion of dis grt story...Tnx

Pls send 2 marymoses680@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by tsodjete: 12:59am On May 02, 2015
I will be grateful if you can send it to tsodjete@gmail.com.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by april29(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
@D9ty7 Great work! I just saw this story ystday and I must confess I'm blown away. God bless ur effort. Its unfortunate one person spoilt d fun. Would love to finish this story, pls count me amongst d lucky ones biko!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 8:30am On May 03, 2015
Good morning D9ty7, u promise us the conclusion this weekend and today is Sunday, am yet to receive mine, please am waiting patiently
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Good morning D9ty7, u promise us the conclusion this weekend and today is Sunday, am yet to receive mine, please am waiting patiently
It hasn't been easy typing all week long, even though I have written up to 70% but as we all know, I have a life outside the internet and it is more important. You will recieve a mail when it is ready.
Happy sunday & New month to ya.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2015
D9ty7:

It hasn't been easy typing all week long, even though I have written up to 70% but as we all know, I have a life outside the internet and it is more important. You will recieve a mail when it is ready.
We are patiently and gladly waiting..Thanks..

Happy new month
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by donPhill(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2015
D9ty7:

happy Sunday Dee
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Peacefulness: 1:54pm On May 03, 2015
Please I have sent a mail thru nairaland, my email is cpblessed2000@gmail.com. Really want to know what happened between Serena, Taiwo, Stephanie etc.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by abbiey: 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
I've been a silent reader, please I would love to get the concluding part of this story sent to my mail abbieyable@gmail.com. thanks
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
D9ty7:

Naa u sure pass jare
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kayjay22(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
Av bin a silent reader too,jus finish my exam o.abeg help me send d concluding part too mzkayjay2@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by betybuk(f): 7:01am On May 07, 2015
The story 'my family' has been stopped since april 28 while he promised his readers dt he wil continue dis week. Well today is thur nd i stil wonder wot he is waiting for. I dnt knw hw u intend sending d conclusive part to every1 dt is requesting for it and u wont send it to him wen he can easily av it thru anoda email addresss. He is patiently waiting for you! I wil send u a mail, pls check ur mailbox!
D9ty7:

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2015
betybuk:
The story 'my family' has been stopped since april 28 while he promised his readers dt he wil continue dis week. Well today is thur nd i stil wonder wot he is waiting for. I dnt knw hw u intend sending d conclusive part to every1 dt is requesting for it and u wont send it to him wen he can easily av it thru anoda email addresss. He is patiently waiting for you! I wil send u a mail, pls check ur mailbox!
I appreciate your comment and willingness to help a brother out.
Now to the point you raised;
I am not going to send the concluding part to everybody. If you will remember, I said anyone who is interested in getting the concluding part should send me a mail through Nairaland, that way, I will have access to your profile, the date you joined the forum(most important) your past comments, if you are or at a point was an active follower of the story (depending on your number of comments)
So forget the fact that he might create a new mail account and request for the story.
Thanks once again. Still expecting your mail tho
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by harjibolar10(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2015
D9ty7:

I appreciate your comment and willingness to help a brother out.
Now to the point you raised;
I am not going to send the concluding part to everybody. If you will remember, I said anyone who is interested in getting the concluding part should send me a mail through Nairaland, that way, I will have access to your profile, the date you joined the forum(most important) your past comments, if you are or at a point was an active follower of the story (depending on your number of comments)
So forget the fact that he might create a new mail account and request for the story.
Thanks once again. Still expecting your mail tho
Oga, you seriously don't need to explain things to the length of divulging you plan, at least not in public like this, when the so call IBB or whatsoever you call him or her is still out there at large.

Don't you think, by the virtue of this, he or she will always be one step ahead of you ni? or what do you think?

God help us, Amen
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Aipete2(f): 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
D9ty7:

Will you be my campaign manager?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by tpmaishah(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2015
Pls add me among those eligible to receive ur mail........ Am on my knees oooooo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
Aipete2:
Will you be my campaign manager?
Campaign manager, you dey contest for presidency?....... Oh! Miss Nairaland right?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS adeh39 , THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Aipete2(f): 11:09pm On May 07, 2015
D9ty7:

Campaign manager, you dey contest for presidency?....... Oh! Miss Nairaland right?
yes boss
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 6:49pm On May 08, 2015
This is two weeks now@D9ty7 and nothing yet, hope all is well sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.