Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. (55615 Views)

Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by olumuyiolaoluwa: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Les: !RUBBISH ! RUBBISH!! RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls live with as much guys as you want, fork as much dick as you want. Flex as much as u want. It's ur life and only yours. One man's stupidity is another man's fun!!
Chikenan Peroid.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
xpensiv05:
Thank u my sister

i be boy oo..my sistergringrin
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kizmarty:

i be boy oo..my sistergringrin
Ok
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
donnypool:

you re yhe stupid girl here

mind your business?

who told you those relationship dont end well?

must every girl seek a rich boyfriend?

have you heard what they call struggle together?

are you a virgin? if not you are a sl.ut

i can see you frustrated with guilty concience. Better take corrections. Sl.ut!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sleekyshuga: #so dryyyyyy.... It happened 2 ya younger sister, of course grin grin...

Search your heart .....shame the devil for once in your lifetime and say the truth!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
ogaofficer: Who be this xpensive sef? Jst quoting every post against d topic,wetin consyn me bt d truth is dat d lass must b d opposite of her moniker. . . . Shallom!!!
My brother, google is ur frnd
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chibuhealth:
i can see you frustrated with guilty concience. Better take corrections. Sl.ut!

Am a guy, but you re stu.pid
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by roufy235(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
hmm
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Na wa 4 some people o c as them they thow way insult as if tommorow no dey. Here is someone who just expres her disgust abt sum of d tinx nigeria gals are doing. There is no need for all those insults nd names callings. U either agree or disagree wit gud reasons.# no insult plz though i knw sum wil stil insult their alse, I just said my mind.# hisses nd walk outta thread#

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
LOLOLOLOLOL THE REPLYS THO, 
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lol shoutout to the ppl quoting every post opposing the OP y'all moon crickets need to reevaluate ur lives

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ogaofficer(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
xpensiv05:
My brother, google is ur frnd
wu b ur broda u don miss road jor. Oya face front. . .
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by omicron(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chibuhealth: Married in School, Single at home.

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! ''ichoro iri awo, irie awo chara acha, akpoo gi ori awo, iza'' its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter

whenever I read something like this, my first instinct is ''why bother, all parties involved are adults''.

I reason that way cos I have seen it all - the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the situation to know it is wrong to make any blanket statements about it, unless when one is coming from a religious perspective, which is a different thing altogether.

my friend and her husband - then just a boyfriend- spent the last 4 of their 5 years in school as roomates, friends, lovers and of cos school husband and wife. he was not even such a promising lad as many would have judged. He was barely older than her, both were in the same department, at the same level.

fastforward 3 years after graduation and they are happily married - an apparent envy of many. He, for 2 years now has been a graduate employee of one of the banks. And with his help, his former roommate in school, former lover, friend, and now wife, will be resuming at the same bank on Monday as a graduate employee.

you would say this is a one-off, but so could the ugly and bad stories you may have heard about such associations be to someone who has mostly seen the good sides of such

like I said, ''why bother, when all parties involved are adults''.

4 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
donnypool:

Am a guy, but you re stu.pid
Replying u is just waste of MB. Pls go nd look for ur equal. Imbec.ile
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ProdigyLoco(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
So much burn for moral post lol
Why all this evuls nah grin
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Rapaltar(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice: Which truth?
*looks around*

Me sef the find the truth...
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Rapaltar(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chibuhealth: .
Replying u is just waste of MB. Pls go nd look for ur equal. Imbec.ile
*grabs popcorn*
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! ''ichoro iri awo, irie awo chara acha, akpoo gi ori awo, iza'' its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter
Abeg Park well... Nigerians and their hypocritical nature.... Have considered other things involved? like your fellow girl would hold you through a cold night

3 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ritux: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2014

#truthisbitter

Op why are u so bitter?

Yes, I am guilty about what u just posted above. My gf and I both lived together off campus back then in school. Whenever we had our little misunderstanding, she goes back to her own room. We dated for 9yrs. Today we are happily married with a kid. My greatest joy is that I married my best friend.

It worked for some people while it also did not work for others. It all depends on what u want. To each his own.

4 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ritux: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
nma24: Abeg Park well... Nigerians and their hypocritical nature.... Have considered other things involved? like your fellow girl would hold you through a cold night

Abeg tell her jor. She really need to park well.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice:

Search your heart .....shame the devil for once in your lifetime and say the truth!
It's such an irritating sight seeing a boy trying 2 be a *wanna be noticed fellow*... Abeg, hide ya face... U ain't worth d stress...
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sleekyshuga: It's such an irritating sight seeing a boy trying 2 be a *wanna be noticed fellow*... Abeg, hide ya face... U ain't worth d stress...

I bleep tight assets not expressways like yours....swerve enter canal make I see road.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
ProdigyLoco: Lol shoutout to the ppl quoting every post opposing the OP y'all moon crickets need to reevaluate ur lives
Are u dat scared of me? I lyk dat tho
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahha...................
See wat boredom has caused oooooo I'm just aving my fun here but y insulting eachoda naw? Datz bad, I belive we are all grown. Nice time here. Peace.!

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2014

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! ''ichoro iri awo, irie awo chara acha, akpoo gi ori awo, iza'' its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or
still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter

God bless you real good
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by WanaG(m): 3:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Why so angry though? Who hurt you?
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Les: dasit!!!!!! Ppl can be so biased!!!!!! Who are those accepting the girls moving in, Na lions??
don't mind them, everything about cohabiting is always centered on females.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Impulse80(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Nonsense trend the wan wen una dey phuck for weekend never do una? A little fun is ok but I don't want marriage or anything that looks like it!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
smartchoice:

I bleep tight assets not expressways like yours....swerve enter canal make I see road.
guy abeg take am easy.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Ukeachu1(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
op did well. liars wil always be graduate trainee . they neva get past that stage. nigeria hope is still intact In the hands of ppl like our dear op.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by esoboy875(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2014
I pity such guys/gals
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by bolaji73(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2014
omicron:

whenever I read something like this, my first instinct is ''why bother, all parties involved are adults''.

I reason that way cos I have seen it all - the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the situation to know it is wrong to make any blanket statements about it, unless when one is coming from a religious perspective, which is a different thing altogether.

my friend and her husband - then just a boyfriend- spent the last 4 of their 5 years in school as roomates, friends, lovers and of cos school husband and wife. he was not even such a promising lad as many would have judged. He was barely older than her, both were in the same department, at the same level.

fastforward 3 years after graduation and they are happily married - an apparent envy of many. He, for 2 years now has been a graduate employee of one of the banks. And with his help, his former roommate in school, former lover, friend, and now wife, will be resuming at the same bank on Monday as a graduate employee.

you would say this is a one-off, but so could the ugly and bad stories you may have heard about such associations be to someone who has mostly seen the good sides of such

like I said, ''why bother, when all parties involved are adults''.
Lubbish!(in anambra's accent) To you,the guy is now successful, after three years of graduation,he's still working as a graduate trainee in the most strike prone sector of the economy.by now, I expect a more befitting life from him but he had used all the appropriate time which he could have used to plan ahead in exchange of "kpekus".

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.