Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. (55631 Views)

Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by freenature: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Les:
!RUBBISH ! RUBBISH!! RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls live with as much guys as you want, fork as much dick as you want. Flex as much as u want. It's ur life and only yours. One man's stupidity is another man's fun!!

People like you need God to teach you a lesson, as you are the kind that has no bettter advice than to let others fall instead of trying to help them get out, i believe you must have been affected by a situation like described above, hence the reason for wanting other girls follow suit... Please change your ways and be a better lady.....ciao
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by unitysheart(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
kekakuz:
Cibuzor a proverb in our language says isi okuko ankita achoro ifenile isiewu
meaning a dumb child is eating a fowl head but act as though its a goat head(phew they almost caught me there)
I have noticed this same sick trend practiced by the most innocent of girls at home.pastors daughters etc
what pains me the most is that the guy live with the girls in there own house that their papa paid for.he eats the food that the girls mama hussle for,then nak the bootie he has not paid for.
girls why.
am so sad sibuzor I think I will end this with another proverb in our dialect
"Nnwanem watch A ifebalababado,acanchawa anchalile otu ogaraya"
find the meaning your self

May God bless you my brother. Though I don't understand the Igbo adage, but you spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by natas22: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

Guy your head dey there! The good girls on campus are not up to 10%. They are all pretenders. It is only a guy who did not groove in school that girls will fool. Bleeping in school is as free as the air we breath.

Hehe girls this days are all borehole.
www.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Lyndylove: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is a sin, whether they're co-habiting or not. Some girls don't live permanently with their boyfriends, but they still fornicate. So, as long as a guy has access to your privates when he has not duly paid for them, all of you are in the same category.

COMING SOON!!!
[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by tintingz(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
omicron:

whenever I read something like this, my first instinct is ''why bother, all parties involved are adults''.

I reason that way cos I have seen it all - the good, the bad and the ugly sides of the situation to know it is wrong to make any blanket statements about it, unless when one is coming from a religious perspective, which is a different thing altogether.

my friend and her husband - then just a boyfriend- spent the last 4 of their 5 years in school as roomates, friends, lovers and of cos school husband and wife. he was not even such a promising lad as many would have judged. He was barely older than her, both were in the same department, at the same level.

fastforward 3 years after graduation and they are happily married - an apparent envy of many. He, for 2 years now has been a graduate employee of one of the banks. And with his help, his former roommate in school, former lover, friend, and now wife, will be resuming at the same bank on Monday as a graduate employee.

you would say this is a one-off, but so could the ugly and bad stories you may have heard about such associations be to someone who has mostly seen the good sides of such

like I said, ''why bother, when all parties involved are adults''.
Sorry a real adult will not indulge in this childish act cohabiting.

Because your friend succeeded in marrying the girl they both cohabited doesn't make it right.

Even a psychologist see it as foolishness.

Two people who are not even sure of their future living together like married couples instead for them to face what they are sent to do in school.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by optimismlaz(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Am not against relationship in school, but living in a room with a man who is not ur husband is not morally good. The truth must be said, i appreciate this thread, our girls should learn from this.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Elparaiso:

Tell that to our secretly promiscuous yet openly holy brothers....

Personally, I don't care...
As far as it is not yet destroyed
Jehovah...
Is it possible that it get destroyed? grin
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

Guy your head dey there! The good girls on campus are not up to 10%. They are all pretenders. It is only a guy who did not groove in school that girls will fool. Bleeping in school is as free as the air we breath.
BLeeping is allowed wen dey come home dey begin form virgin
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2015
natas22:

Hehe girls this days are all borehole.
www.

Borehole is an understatement, vj is as wide as the ocean and boobs slacked like slippers.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Elparaiso(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Jehovah...
Is it possible that it get destroyed? grin
You don't know how wicked some guys get.
They would meet flower and leave thorns....
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by mykeloluwole(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2015
You way post thz thing...... You too no get girlfriend for secondary skul.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Elparaiso:

You don't know how wicked some guys get.
They would meet flower and leave thorns....
Oh boy...

The wickedness of Men...
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Rexology: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Most at times is not as a result of 'love' its as a result of 'benefit'. Intelligent female students hardly indulge in that, because they are independent academically. Most at times the guy is academically sound whereas the lady is below average,hence the cohabition.
During my school days, the best graduated student in my faculty lived with his girlfriend through out our programe and trust me the lady became very sound academically(the guy later got married to her).
In as much as I don't support cohabition in school, I would not completely condem it when academics is their priority.

@Op what is actually your headach on this issue? have you ever slept with your fellow student or did you ever sleep with any of the students in campus? are you still a virgin? If you are not a virgin, and you had ever slept with any student, then you are guilty as well,therefore you lack the moral right to condem others, its their life and never yours.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
BLeeping is allowed wen dey come home dey begin form virgin

Girls on campus bleep like rabbit, I told a girl that if she was a virgin, I will run from Lagos to Abuja in 3 days. A girl that a friend always bleep and we will be peeping from pinhole in my guy's room lied that she was a virgin. Rubbish. If I see any girl that claim she is a virgin, I will run far away from her because she is lying. Don't bring me virginity as I don't need it.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by GoldenBelle(f): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2015
While in school I witnessed countless cases on this issue. and the girls are always,always @ the loss end
Many girls are still doing it and will even justify their actions if you so query them,And a lot more are wishing gearing up to do same!
Girls make we wise up small na
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by yemmynoni: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Chibuhealth:
i am not and will never be
lol why e con dey pain you
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by emperorzz(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2015
D trutu be say....most girls cannot function without a man. No matter what u say dem go jst dey like robot wey no fit op on its own...na pr*ck pr*ck pr*ck dem sabi now. Dem go wash, cook, scrub..*ll na for d pr*ck!! Good lord..smh!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Folanky(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2015
wetin concern op wey she wan spoil market for me!!!!!!!! Arghhh. But thank God blessing no dey on nairaland.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by dannewlife(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2015
You are on point again !
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by savodway(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2015
I think u r telln us ur true life story
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by 49cents(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2015
balaclava:
Why write dz like it's an advantage 4 the boys n a disadvantage 4 d gals?
Why don't u think it's d other way round like.......

Married in School, Single at home.

Boys when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some boys live with their galfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a handsome, promising young dude living with a gal who is also his fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask him, he will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small gal is his fiancee. Boys wise up! ''ichoro iri awo, irie awo chara acha, akpoo gi ori awo, iza'' its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a gal as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this gal upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some boys, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow boys while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their galfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow boys* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter

guy u funny die
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by savodway(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Rexology:
Most at times is not as a result of 'love' its as a result of 'benefit'. Intelligent female students hardly indulge in that, because they are independent academically. Most at times the guy is academically sound whereas the lady is below average,hence the cohabition.
During my school days, the best graduated student in my faculty lived with his girlfriend through out our programe and trust me the lady became very sound academically(the guy later got married to her).
In as much as I don't support cohabition in school, I would not completely condem it when academics is their priority.

@Op what is actually your headach on this issue? have you ever slept with your fellow student or did you ever sleep with any of the students in campus? are you still a virgin? If you are not a virgin, and you had ever slept with any student, then you are guilty as well,therefore you lack the moral right to condem others, its their life and never yours.
well done bro
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by firstolalekan(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015
ukgreat:
i see u are jealous here coz u dont have a nice guy who can take u in
Ode
The way nice guys are taking your sisters in and will later be taking your daughters in.

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by chumsyzynny(f): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by duscollins: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Most campus relationship end up in nothing.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by smartleo(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2015
simdam500:
read through! You will find truth cheesy

op! Ehn, as u rightly said it not a gud attitude but when the young boy feels he can take care of her, feed her, pay her bills and even pay the rent. Op. I think they are good to go.

N/B: NOT ALL RELATIONSHIP OF SUCH HIT ICEBERG LIKE TITANIC
Wetin dis one dey talk sef,he b like say u r a victim,yeye ogroma
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by smartleo(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Vessi:
Chibuhealth what is your problem with people's life. You were sent to school to study and not to investigate people's personal life and condemn what they obviously enjoy doing.

That's why it is called university.
See another victim of couples life.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
True talk. This is happening live and direct grin Rapmoney created a thread about it some months ago.
Youths of this days eh.
Only God can saved us grin

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

Girls on campus bleep like rabbit, I told a girl that if she was a virgin, I will run from Lagos to Abuja in 3 days. A girl that a friend always bleep and we will be peeping from pinhole in my guy's room lied that she was a virgin. Rubbish. If I see any girl that claim she is a virgin, I will run far away from her because she is lying. Don't bring me virginity as I don't need it.
True tall na dem virgin paraders na den spoil pass
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by simdam500(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Why are people quoting me from 2014??

Abeg oooo... let the dead thread rest in peace
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by firstolalekan(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Les:
!RUBBISH ! RUBBISH!! RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls live with as much guys as you want, fork as much dick as you want. Flex as much as u want. It's ur life and only yours. One man's stupidity is another man's fun!!
Ofcoz you're right.

Like the way your daughters will be batteredely fùcked by many dıcks

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Some will be feeding the guy, spend on him, give him consisted 100% sex, clothe him and if the girl misbehave, the guy will beat her join!

Then the guy will also be dating another babe in the girl's department! We do call it "School Couples Life"

It is not only stupidity of the highest order, it is also a shame to womanhood!

Mtcheeeeeew!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University / How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.