Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. (55618 Views)

Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Youngpo413: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
uzolexis:

U still don't get my point. What stops the guy 4rm not allowing the girl to leave with him. Some guys also tell the girls that they want her to leave with him. My pnt is both parties should take responsibility cos they r both adults n should know what they want. If they leave together,they both allowed it happen so if we r going to point accusing fingers we should point to both of them.
the accusing finger should be pointed to cheap slut who shamelessly co-habits with a guy she is not married to.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by uzolexis(f): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
the accusing finger should be pointed to cheap slut who shamelessly co-habits with a guy she is not married to.

Pls if u don't have anything reasonable to contribute other than name calling stay away from my mentions.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Youngpo413: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
uzolexis:

Pls if u don't have anything reasonable to contribute other than name calling stay away from my mentions.
Thank you.
suit yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kizmarty:

what is this
both m nd f are guilty of this..why throw stones at the ladies alone?
i believe everyone in uni is an adult..so its their life and their decisions to make...
U are right. that's y its good 2 join cult and shoot whoever they like, afterall its their life and their decision 2 make
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by uzolexis(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
stan241:

I totally agree with you dear, in most cases its even the guys that invites the gf to come live with them now I'm not saying the ladies can't say no but then they are ladies

There was this guy back then, we both knew he wasn't rily financially there but yet he invited his girl to come live with him and she agreed, the girl kept getting fatter while he looked pale each day cus he spent more on her than him

The op sounds like a victim if you ask me because this thing goes both ways, in the end its both their lives but one thing I've noticed on this forum is that people are so quick to blame the ladies for everything even in circumstances where as a guy you should be able to stamp your authority and this co-habitation issue is one of those, i know how much energy,time and expenses went into keeping her happy when she visited during weekends back then talk more of if she lived with me....Its up to the guys on this one if you ask me

Thank u o jare finally someone who gets my point. But it's up to both parties if u ask me
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Les:
!RUBBISH ! RUBBISH!! RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls live with as much guys as you want, fork as much dick as you want. Flex as much as u want. It's ur life and only yours. One man's stupidity is another man's fun!!
babe come and live with me so we can f..k as much u want
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by stan241(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
uzolexis:

Thank u o jare finally someone who gets my point. But it's up to both parties if u ask me
kiss kiss

Yea exactly its up to both parties although its not really advisable but different strokes for diff folks

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Doyin400l(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
konji caused it do not blame any of the party involve.mother nature konji can be a bastard atimes.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
why are some women so fixated on marriage? Must marriage be the end game of everything? Who told you ladies who co-habit are doing so because they hope to get married? Op if you can't think of anything but marriage, that doesn't mean other ladies should follow your sad life! Why don't you just mind your business?

5 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
uzolexis:

Thank you.

don't mind that idiot mysogynist. I don't need to ask him/her to know that he is religious and believes in God. The truth is, religion has succeeded in confusing more people than it has ever cleared any doubt. They are the ones who believe that keeping the society clean of sexual imorality is the job of women even though women rarely initiate sexxx. Men (who are the innitiators of sexx) are left unblamed! How fair is that.

3 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexy2014:
U are right. that's y its good 2 join cult and shoot whoever they like, afterall its their life and their decision 2 make

you are a cretinous fuckkktard!!! Are you that dump that you don't know the difference between an act that affects other people and that which affects no one?

How, in your useless world, is it that you could compare cultism, which affects other people negatively to co-habitation, which affects absolutely no one!

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Les:
!RUBBISH ! RUBBISH!! RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls live with as much guys as you want, fork as much dick as you want. Flex as much as u want. It's ur life and only yours. One man's stupidity is another man's fun!!

don't mind those hoier than though. They thik all women have the same prirority. They think if you are not thinking like them, then you are definitely wrong. If the likes of them governs a country, that country would look like North Korea, with a represive regime. The only fate the like of the op would meet in government is that she would be booted out by coalition forces from the free and civilized world.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Les: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
freenature:

People like you need God to teach you a lesson, as you are the kind that has no bettter advice than to let others fall instead of trying to help them get out, i believe you must have been affected by a situation like described above, hence the reason for wanting other girls follow suit... Please change your ways and be a better lady.....ciao
your post was beautiful and peaceful until you stated your false belief. Anyway, God's grace has already found me, thank you very very much!
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Les:
your post was beautiful and peaceful until you stated your false belief. Anyway, God's grace has already found me, thank you very very much!

they actually think everyone has a god who cares about what you do with your body.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
craziebone:

you are a cretinous fuckkktard!!! Are you that dump that you don't know the difference between an act that affects other people and that which affects no one?

How, in your useless world, is it that you could compare cultism, which affects other people negatively to co-habitation, which affects absolutely no one!
Hahahahahaha.....I will take your comments as compliments afterall we are in d sallah period. Funny enough I have met your type on NL on several occasions. folks who when confronted with opposing views ignite like gun powder exposed 2 fire. In d end, I find it so difficult 2 condescend 2 your level. Social media gives people d opportunity 2 air their views and I think its done a lot 4 us. But what it hasn't done 4 us is give us d right 2 insult people cos they say what we don't agree with. Anyway, let me not sound like your counsellor but I hope that as u grow up, u will develop d intelligence 2no how 2 relate with people in a mature and civilised manner. All d best bro. U are a great man

2 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by freenature: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Les:

I believe i did went too far with my statement no one should face God's wrath because its a terrible thing, i am sorry for that. nevertheless i ask that God's grace shouldn't decrease over you, but i beg you do not take God's grace for granted.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bonapart:
for this coming from you, I already knew you're an igbo girl.... continue the good work
Lol. How do u know she's Igbo?
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexy2014:

isn't it still their life and decisions to make
you didn't make a single sense,come up with something better
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by kcwitch(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Some peeps did it during youth service. And is not like they knew each other at all. Not even from camp. I was really surprised. One led to a "one kain" marriage sha with a baby now in. The other... We still dey wait cos they just did POP. grin
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chibuhealth:
tribal goat

chihuahua or whatever you call yourself, you think bcuz this is a faceless forum you can just insult people and get away with it?
let me see your name on my mention one more time
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by elomepee: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
For those of you who refuse to listen to good advice. I pray you don't have to remember this write up some day and say how stupid you were.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by cutezain(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
I know of a couple, lived together for 3yrs off camp in school, they got married after dat, sooooo undecided . Btw diff strokes for diff folks
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ultimate001:

quite an age! How art thou?
I have been good dear smiley. Hw have u been too? Hope u r enjoying the long holiday
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Oketwin(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Married in School, Single at home.

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! .its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter
y e dey pain u lik who mash enemy poo did dey complain miss holy Dan thou we don notice u oyaa park well
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Married in School, Single at home.

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! .its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter

Had it been that you are a virgin, I would have offer you hand in marriage.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Bonapart(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol. How do u know she's Igbo?
Wisdom
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kizmarty:

isn't it still their life and decisions to make
you didn't make a single sense,come up with something better
Hmmm...that's a very very intelligent observation. Keep it up. I love u man
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ChiSun27(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
sweatlana:

Hope u remember the open leg ladies include your mother.

Don't provoke me.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
lexy2014:
Hahahahahaha.....I will take your comments as compliments afterall we are in d sallah period. Funny enough I have met your type on NL on several occasions. folks who when confronted with opposing views ignite like gun powder exposed 2 fire. In d end, I find it so difficult 2 condescend 2 your level. Social media gives people d opportunity 2 air their views and I think its done a lot 4 us. But what it hasn't done 4 us is give us d right 2 insult people cos they say what we don't agree with. Anyway, let me not sound like your counsellor but I hope that as u grow up, u will develop d intelligence 2no how 2 relate with people in a mature and civilised manner. All d best bro. U are a great man

i am heartily sorry.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
craziebone:

i am heartily sorry.
Nothing spoil bro. Its all good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.