Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Uba Plc. Chart(interview) Held On The 26th And 27th Of July At Ahmodu Tijani Str - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Plc. Chart(interview) Held On The 26th And 27th Of July At Ahmodu Tijani Str (1124 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / Harworth Dafinone-IQ Test/interview Held On The 17th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Plc. Chart(interview) Held On The 26th And 27th Of July At Ahmodu Tijani Str by Ikazuagbe(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2006
We the nairaland family that was involved in the above subject matter, lets keep in touch as regard the next stage which will be coming up soonest,in case of any information lets alert ourselves(believing God will see us through),take care and God bless you all,
Re: Uba Plc. Chart(interview) Held On The 26th And 27th Of July At Ahmodu Tijani Str by Zealous: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2006
Pls UBA nairalanders! when did u write the test.i mean the date cos i wrote a test three weeks ago and i am yet to be contacted

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Test / Uba Interview.when? / Spring Bank Test,out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.