Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money (4908 Views)

Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London / Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Goldenboy842(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls help me if First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money.
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
No
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Betboss(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Instead going through stress receiving your royalties, why not open a verified PayPal account. For now you can only spend with paypal, which is very harsh.
You can visit my older thread on why you need a verified PayPal account to receive and also spend money.

https://www.nairaland.com/1918025/creating-verified-paypal-account

Moreover coincidentally am currently offering a special offer to open a "verified PayPal account" for 20 Nigerians. this offer off course expires on September 30th.

visit www.reapfast.com/paypal.html

for more info...
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by corpROYAL(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Goldenboy842: Pls help me if First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money.

Why open a PayPal account with
FirstBank?
It’s easy and convenient on the First Online
Platform
It gives you access to all of PayPal’s service
offerings
FirstBank MasterCard or Visa cards (which are
enabled for online international transactions)
can be easily linked to your PayPal account
As PayPal’s official partner, our customer’s
PayPal accounts are immediately verified.
PayPal accounts with unverified credit card
details will be subject to a transaction limit
pending verification.

although l have not try it myself but that is what l fond on their website. you can visit any first bank close to you and findout.
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by mavinc4u(f): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
corpROYAL:

Why open a PayPal account with
FirstBank?
It’s easy and convenient on the First Online
Platform
It gives you access to all of PayPal’s service
offerings
FirstBank MasterCard or Visa cards (which are
enabled for online international transactions)
can be easily linked to your PayPal account
As PayPal’s official partner, our customer’s
PayPal accounts are immediately verified.
PayPal accounts with unverified credit card
details will be subject to a transaction limit
pending verification.

although l have not try it myself but that is what l fond on their website. you can visit any first bank close to you and findout.

No, it doesn't receive money but be very conscious while using their card online. i used to recommend first bank cards to people but after what i saw recently, i gave up on them. op, there are a lot transaction irregularities going on in using first bank card especially their naira visa card. op, in case you decide to do any thing with first bank card, please open your eyes wide when using first bank card online. they will deduct all the money in your account on one transaction and will blame it on exchange rate. i am yet to find out if their management is aware of the issue or if is some group from their card services that is doing that under ground work. don't say i didn't warn you.
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Goldenboy842(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
mavinc4u:

No, it doesn't receive money but be very conscious while using their card online. i used to recommend first bank cards to people but after what i saw recently, i gave up on them. op, there are a lot transaction irregularities going on in using first bank card especially their naira visa card. op, in case you decide to do any thing with first bank card, please open your eyes wide when using first bank card online. they will deduct all the money in your account on one transaction and will blame it on exchange rate. i am yet to find out if their management is aware of the issue or if is some group from their card services that is doing that under ground work. don't say i didn't warn you.
Thanks alot i will try dat of Diamond bank.
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Goldenboy842(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
mavinc4u:

Thanks alot i will try dat of Diamond bank.
Taks
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Rexyl(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2014
... but first bank happened to be one of the best online before. Why should they now begin to lag behind?
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by solbash11(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2014

To the best of my understanding, your PayPal account
which you opened through First bank of Nigeria and
linked with your first bank Naira MasterCard cannot
RECEIVE money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by solbash11(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Here're little Facts about the Nigerian PayPal Account.

So, What Can I Do With A Nigerian PayPal Account?

You can only pay online on merchant sites where
PayPal is required. You can also send funds to
accounts that can receive funds.

- -

Since I Can’t Receive Funds, How Can I Fund My
Nigerian PayPal Account?

If you open account as a Nigerian, you will be required to verify it with a VISA or MasterCard (Verve cards are not eligible) from local banks in Nigeria.
Once verified, the card used becomes your PayPal
account funding source.

Whenever you want to buy anything online or send
funds to someone, PayPal will directly deduct the
amount from your card INSTANTLY. Please, note that
this not funding. It is deduction from your card.

- -

Can I Sell Online With Nigerian PayPal Account?

For now, you can’t since it does not receive funds at
the moment.

- -

How Can I Register For A Nigerian PayPal Account?

Just go to https://paypal.com/ng and click on Sign Up.
Fill the form you will see with all your correct
details. Then, verify with your VISA or MasterCard.
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Goldenboy842(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
solbash11:

To the best of my understanding, your PayPal account
which you opened through First bank of Nigeria and
linked with your first bank Naira MasterCard cannot
RECEIVE money.
Tnks alot sir. I wounder y we re only ment to spend money n not earn money
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Youngzedd(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
mavinc4u:

young, op did not ask how to open a PayPal account because I believe he knows how to. He asked if first bank PayPal can receive money

He/she doesn't know how to because if he/she has, he/she will not ask such question.

Have you heard of the word "Alternative"?
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by Goldenboy842(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money by ASL33: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
I can receive it for you if your dealings are genuine but at a cost.

(1) (Reply)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 / Cartons Of Saji Vegetable Oil For Sale(5 Lts) / What Do You Call Recharge Card In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.