Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? (1077 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ok i am a guy of 25yrs, graduate and done with services. I used to be the type that don't '' send''about relationships, infact most of my friends are into relationship but i dont regard it as big deal. I don't over stress myself chasing after girls because that was never my priority. It was later in my 300 level that i got into a relationship tho i a distance relationship.

Recently I got into a relationship with an 18yrs old girl though her stature suggested other wise (like 20 to 22yrs). I am the type that when i love, i love wholeheartedly. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. she says she loves me. So everything started moving smoothly, we even made love like three times. Though my lack of relationship in the past has affected my sexual performance because she sometimes complain that i don't do it the way she wanted, i promise to improve with time.

One day, she came up with something that her only problem now is she wants to marry. When i heard it, i started laffing thinking she was joking not knowing that she is serious about it. Knowing how serious she was, i told her that tho i am willing to marry her but not now. I am planning to settle down in the next two or three years time. I later made her understand that marriage is nof something you run into like that, and gave her several advice. Before then, her parents are disturbing her to marry. there was a day she travel home, she called me one evening that she want to marry the next day. I was shocked, i asked her which type of marriage is that? Where is the husband etc she then open up to me that they have planned everything and bought her the things she will take to her husband house. She later opened up to me that they are forcing her to go into the marriage. I asked her if she loves me truly which she affirmed. She then told me not to worry that she will not marry again. She is not even done with secondary school because her parent doesn't want to sponsor her, that they don't have the funds. She told me that she want to complete the school. I promised to sponsor her since its just remaining two years.

The problem started when she requested that I should buy her a phone, I didn't say anything, i just asked her if she likes the one I am using, that i will give it to her when I buy another one because i also want to change phone. Another day she came up with another request that she wants to do birthday in December . I was like how many birthday? Thought your birthday has passed? That's it's just for kinda. I didn't say anything. I just thought to myself that this girl does have a direction, probably teenagers mentality..

She was to travel to her sister place, and complain of not having money etc. I just gave her 2k.Tho that's the highest amount i usually give her. I have my plans and and i am not ready to spend lavishly on any girl.
I have over 600k in my account from my recent contract which i am planning to go in to business with. I am very conscious of how i spend.

Since yesterday this girl refused picking my calls and didn't call either. When she picked today she sounded so harsh that why am i calling her.

I don't know whether i am too stingy on her. I really mean well for her and i love her truely. Could it be that she lack maturity?
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Justeenaleo(f): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Story no complete oooo
sad
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Mention(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cos you ain't flawless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ahhh her plan worked.

I weep for you.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Justeenaleo: Story no complete oooo
sad
You just dey view dey go. Still updating.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by 1one: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm still waiting for the point where we come in undecided
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by agitator: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Ahhh her plan worked.

I weep for you.

lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
1one: I'm still waiting for the point where we come in undecided
ok bro.

Immature comments please stay away.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am done grin
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by ikeno(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
I see a girl that's playing a fast one on you. How sure are you that her parent wanted to marry her off.maybe its just a ploy by her to be extorting money from you.

Just like you said,she's still a teenager.so date a more mature girl.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
just know the kind of friends you will tell this to,because they will push you against your heart and will.As for me i dont have any advice,am battling with my own too(stil trying to get a girl attension)

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ipledge: just know the kind of friends you will tell this to,because they will push you against your heart and will.As for me i dont have any advice,am battling with my own too(stil trying to get a girl attension)
you're right, not every body one ought to open up when it comes to relationship matters. I used to do it in the past but not anymore. I would rather come to Nairaland. I don't think i can be heart broken by any girl again. I can only feel hurt and move on. There are lots of girls out there. I am still waiting for her to come to her right senses or i move on. I still love her, i am willing to make her life better. I have a plan for her. I still believe she's been control by her teenage mentality that's why i am trying to be patient with her till she know what life is all about.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
ikeno: I see a girl that's playing a fast one on you. How sure are you that her parent wanted to marry her off.maybe its just a ploy by her to be extorting money from you.

Just like you said,she's still a teenager.so date a more mature girl.
bro i don't think she's lying about that. I was also doubtful, until i saw her new hair style which she told me on phone that they Platte it for her for the wedding.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Crocz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
A man with good heart!...later some girls go say dem no find better husband

#issokay

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Why should you have a flawless relationship when you are not flawless ?
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Emmysteve: you're right, not every body one ought to open up when it comes to relationship matters. I used to do it in the past but not anymore. I would rather come to Nairaland. I don't think i can be heart broken by any girl again. I can only feel hurt and move on. There are lots of girls out there. I am still waiting for her to come to her right senses or i move on. I still love her, i am willing to make her life better. I have a plan for her. I still believe she's been control by her teenage mentality that's why i am trying to be patient with her till she know what life is all about.
if you still love her,you might wait until she come back to her senses,you can just call her and talk brain to her life(not in harsh manner but in a very loving way)
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
She was to travel to her sister place, and complain of not having money etc. I just gave her 2k.Tho that's the highest amount i usually give her. I have my plans and and i am not ready to spend lavishly on any girl.,

I have over 600k in my account from my recent contract which i am planning to go in to business with. I am very conscious of how i spend.

Since yesterday this girl refused picking my calls and didn't call either. When she picked today she sounded so harsh that why am i calling her.

CORRECT GUY! cheesy

Abeg ignore all these pepeye girls, and invest in your business. At 18 no girl will ever be committed/faithful 100%.

They are all the same - clowns & professional liars. If you really want a companion, put on your flirting shoes and flirt all you want. Infact, here on Nairaland, you'll meet lots.

Whenever you're ready to settle down & spend; stay OFF the INTERNET & get yourself a REAL LIFE INNOCENT GIRL, if you meet a virgin (then thank your stars) if otherwise, scrutinize her character, family & past events.

Good luck man.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ipledge: if you still love her,you might wait until she come back to her senses,you can just call her and talk brain to her life(not in harsh manner but in a very loving way)
I really love her but i have made up my mind not to call her again. The last time we talked she was really harsh but i kept calm trying to understand her real problem which i know is not unconnected with her demands.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Emmysteve: I really love her but i have made up my mind not to call her again. The last time we talked she was really harsh but i kept calm trying to understand her real problem which i know is not unconnected with her demands.
i think so,gals in that in this age bracket (18-23)need extra patience if you dont want to chop and go
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by PDPblogger: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by penzino(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Emmysteve my guy. Bone that babe o. Hustle first and the first girl to hustle hard with you? Hold am tight anything short of that? She's not worth it. Girl wey just dey collect money, when money no dey wetin go happen?
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crocz: A man with good heart!...later some girls go say dem no find better husband

#issokay
That is it my brother they are looking for husband material yet can't keep or maintain one
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
penzino: Emmysteve my guy. Bone that babe o. Hustle first and the first girl to hustle hard with you? Hold am tight anything short of that? She's not worth it. Girl wey just dey collect money, when money no dey wetin go happen?
my main man you kon find me here. Na so i see am. I am telling what if i don't have anything? It got me thinking seriously
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:

CORRECT GUY! cheesy

Abeg ignore all these pepeye girls, and invest in your business. At 18 no girl will ever be committed/faithful 100%.

They are all the same - clowns & professional liars. If you really want a companion, put on your flirting shoes and flirt all you want. Infact, here on Nairaland, you'll meet lots.

Whenever you're ready to settle down & spend; stay OFF the INTERNET & get yourself a REAL LIFE INNOCENT GIRL, if you meet a virgin (then thank your stars) if otherwise, scrutinize her character, family & past events.

Good luck man.
my brother thanks for the wonderful advice. Initially i had that in mind but when we started, she said she doesn't want to see me with any other girl. For the love i have for her, i don't want to cheat not because i don't have the opportunity. In fact, another babe want to visit me in the next few months which i am considering avoiding because i don't want to hurt her. But the way things are going i will simply yield into your advice and starting flirting
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:

CORRECT GUY! cheesy

Good luck man.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Sexslave01(f): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ipledge: i think so,gals in that in this age bracket (18-23)need extra patience if you dont want to chop and go
i hold that perception too. It's only when they clock 24 or 25yrs they put on their reasoning cap. I know of that, that's why i am overlooking things. She may not know that now.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Emmysteve: my brother thanks for the wonderful advice. Initially i had that in mind but when we started, she said she doesn't want to see me with any other girl. For the love i have for her, i don't want to cheat not because i don't have the opportunity. In fact, another babe want to visit me in the next few months which i am considering avoiding because i don't want to hurt her. But the way things are going i will simply yield into your advice and starting flirting because it seems to be what pays.
Flirting pays, brother. Infact that's what most girls want.. just maintain your flow. Woman nor dey finish

Whenever you're ready to settle down, then get serious.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Ibrowski(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Breaking up with her will be a harsh submission from me. @ OP..........RUN,I repeat RUN. I was once in a similar situation as you're but I felt the fresh air when the veil was lifted off my eyes that she's just taking me for a MAGA# the lord is your strength #
Re: Why Can't I Have A Flawless Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
acidosisTM:
Flirting pays, brother. Infact that's what most girls want.. just maintain your flow. Woman nor dey finish

Whenever you're ready to settle down, then get serious.
Thank you bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lack Conversation Skills / Act Of Kissing / ''im A Virgin' Says Keketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.