Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman (12147 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2008
Love oshi wo? undecided

presido1:

Not captain of their woman but his family.
If I'm dating a guy for more than a month, he's automatically my "captain", if he respects me and most importantly, himself.

Treetop20:

NL automatic changing thingy. I think he put "of c.os" as "of course"
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by KarmaMod(f): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2008
where's my thing you loon
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by Treetop20(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Love oshi wo?  undecided
If I'm dating a guy for more than a month, he's automatically my "captain", if he respects me and most importantly, himself.
NL automatic changing thingy. I think he put "of c.os" as "of course"

ok i was confused there for a quick min
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by presido1: 2:35am On Dec 30, 2008
Treetop20:

Oboy NL changed the stuff i wrote. Ofcuz but i put space that why C.uz was changed to because
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by 190: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2008
com wher person fit even get these rich babes sef! undecided
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by Busybody2(f): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2008
190:

com wher person fit even get these rich babes sef! undecided

You are Yaradua's elder brother for Christ sake, or have you forgotten wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by TOYOSI20(f): 5:26am On Dec 30, 2008
Anutha shallow question ? angry

~sighs~ no big deal oo, lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 30, 2008
deal is big o. . . .God did not bring me on this earth to suffer lipsrsealed

well, if it's a just a date ok, but if it gets to "I love you, you love me?", then boy, you berra get the hell outta my face undecided
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by H2O2: 5:33am On Dec 30, 2008
When you say poor do you mean economically-disadvantaged? or do you mean lacking in all areas of admirable female virtues?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2008
H202, no worry, I still got loff for you. I know you're broke kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2008
I say most men marry poor ladies so far as they are rich. I will comfortably do too.most of them make the best of wives. Can buy them anything,love them,set them up and make them rich as well.but the other way round it ain't gonna work.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by sangreal: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2008
If ur parents are poor its not ur fault but if ur inlaws are poor then u are to blame
-- philosophy as i heard
Re: Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman by Akilokazeem(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2012
As for me, i will date her because she may need help from me since am wealthy.......and i may even give her a job if i have or look for if i don't have.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do People Compliment You On? / Lady & Her Man Press Each Other Private Part Publicly,says Its Relationship Goal / Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.